The end of a road
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The demons are beings that descended from the creature demonic who came to the world next to the gods Demonic during the " first " Dark Age.

Were mixed with the species native to the place that today is known as the continent dark or continent demonic , these beings are divided into 72 clans divided into seven factions led by the races above , as for example , the succubus . The leading breed of   the faction of luxuria , being at the time the most famous and the most weak .

In the individual more strongly from each clan are they known as kings demon . the kings demons always are members special of their respective clan due to that are they known as devils , the descendants of Diábolo , the god demon more powerful of the that you have register , of the which each one of them has the potential to reach the range transcendent and becoming in the leader of all the demons one " Great king demon ".

- fragment of the Journal of Salomon

 

 

 

 

 

That day began like any other day in the life of Arthur . now of twelve years old of age , as long as it was after the breakfast it was to the library , then for one couple of hours went from there and went straight to his work with his teacher where Alice in the afternoon I visited all the days and he he helped to the teacher with the preparation of potions .

 

When it was evening road to return to the orphanage with Alice , they spoke of any thing to the random and enjoyed in the company of the other

 

If either Alice does not have confessed their feelings for Arthur , each time it is making more obvious , although she tries to hide it , taking into account that both already have their own rooms but Alice was still sneaking in her bed to sleep together .

 

Of a sudden , while they walked Arthur felt one slight tremor in the ground and one noise that came out of the forest , to the feeling that something walked bad he asked for Alice to return to the orphanage .

 

When it was Arthur active your mana and it let run freely by his body , to feel the strength explore every centimeter of his body and ran to see what was happening .

 

At the arrival at the entrance of the village he said - but that shit -  just could remain paralyzed to see the scene that was unfolding .

 

Hundreds of trolls and ogres as well as herds of goblins came running from the forest .

 

After to see come to the adventurers of the first rank as well as to the guards and conclude that no could help in anything returned running to the orphanage to warn at all . It was easy to convince them to leave because the chaos was untying outside and the noise of the people shouting did enter in panic .

 

Arthur try to be calm at all times and came running with all the children holding to Alicia in the hand , or even be bothered to look back but what we passed by the corner of the eye was enough for that almost trembled in fear

 

The trolls ran like crazy to the first person who saw and the torn between his hands , ogres big monsters green of almost three meters of height full of muscle waving cudgels of the size of adults towards the houses and the people , crushing them into mush and goblins that like scavenging vultures they pounce on the wounded and begin to eat them directly while still screaming in pain and crying out for help .

 

Even when it came to the exit of the village they did not are felt relieved because they could hear as they came in for them , so they ran but those were reaching and then Arthur took one decision .- Alice runs with the others , I the distract - said .

 

 

 

- What are you saying Arthur ? Come with us , don't go ! - Alice said through tears . At that moment Arthur grabbed the hands of her , the she came to him and he gave one kiss , to the separating their lips the embraced , while she still stunned he spoke to the ear with one slight tremor in his voice .- Run and do not look back , only runs , I do not have the intention to die but if something will happen to me would be worse than the death , just runs away and put into safe I 'll buscare and you finds it -. He said it to her looking directly into the eyes speaking for the first time with one rare voice tender .

 

 

 

Alice , crying off one necklace that made her the same and I put on the neck of Arthur and as it walked away he said .- you have to return , returns alive and back - then of saying that with one face as if it had lost the soul gave he turned and kept running .

 

While Arthur 's looked away are turned face to the small group of monsters that are approaching , after the one moment of thinking , quickly picked up many stones that were found on the road and returned to spread mana for all his body , the manna always has had the quality of amplifying the effects of the phenomena , from one fire 's hot to ice more cold and of course , the ability to physics , this effect of increase of the force always is proportional to the condition physics of the conjurer and for arthur was enough .

 

He began to throw stones in the eyes and on his face to keep his attention on him and when the got was put in full on the copse that bordered the road , each as will assure you of that still it pursued and the still bothering with stones .

 

After the tens of minutes of walking running and giving laps managed to lose to the monsters inside of the forest , but even so I will not be stopped and kept running until it by the corner of the eye sees some shadows that it pursued .

 

For that moment he felt very exhausted and it seemed that it was reached but continued running right , but not by much because with one urgent written in all his face was diverted from the road to the right and brake in so frantic as front it was one bluff of immeasurable size .

 

Already he knew of its existence as his teacher one time it brought for this place to collect herbs magic and he taught the cliff that in fact seems more one crack of hundreds to thousands of kilometers of long and nearly one in width . No one knows its origin accurate but is suspected to have several thousands of years and was nicknamed [ the abyss without escape ] because nothing of what that from there can go , that includes to the magicians of the ninth circle and the warriors of nine rings .  

 

Arthur was running on the shore of the cliff every time more frantic because I could feel like you were reaching , after about a minute that you felt like one eternity could hear one song of one spell that recognized [ ball of fire ] to the feeling the heat growing closer to your back try to move to dodge and the ball of fire exploded where before was the but the wave of shock it sent flying directly toward the cliff .

 

At that time arthur knew it was going to die , many thoughts went through his mind at that moment , from the village where they always lived being destroyed , Beatrice the nice lady who I hosted in the orphanage , his mad master whose whereabouts unknown and Alice along with his last farewell and the way that she ran shedding tears with the heart broken fleeing with the other children .

 

At the get to this point one glow of desire passed through her eyes and with determination thought " if I'm going to die , at the least know who got in my life " and wing force twisted his body in the air to put your view on that kind of monster you can conjure spells and I was chasing .

 

What you saw iso that will shrink their pupils because while Caia to the vacuum the glimpse ; skin asul , small horns in the head , as high as one person , eyes yellow yenos of sadism and satisfaction for the suffering of others , Arthur and sap what they were , in one of his books that description always estubo present in the books of stories of heroes .

 

" demons ..." he muttered stunned as he fell and was swallowed up by the darkness .

0