First step
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Necromancers and dark wizards, for the ignorant these may sound like synonyms , but nothing more far from the truth if one is put to see the details on the origin of both .

the necromancers are those beings who by one ritual of sacrifice form one contract with the underworld , on which they lend their power and given dominion over the attribute death ; to the treated of one attribute of mana so special is the properties of control that related with the dead and are not dead , poisons , diseases , souls , as well as the invocations of the underworld . among other things .

A magician dark is one who is born with the affinity of the darkness , one of the two elements of the Mana more powerful , they do not have nearly weaknesses , with the characteristics of controlling the links and that which is hidden giving to one the power of the shadows , the contracts and the curse , being also the only element capable of incorporating to other elements to exception of the element light in their spells .

Although the above is true , one also has to admit that for one necromancer the element with the that more would have compatibility is the dark , because the synergy between the two is simply the best that there is , but as well as its advantages are clear also what is the fact of the are simply very rare those who are born with this affinity and if you decide to become in one necromancer would someone virtually unstoppable .

 

Introduction to the nigromancia : vol 3

Author : Cletus Kady

 

At first they felt the awakening was the ground cold and hard underneath of it , followed by one pain acute coming from many parts of your body , it felt as if one group of criminals had just to give one beating , especially the part back of the head where it seemed to be bleeding .  

After about a minute , where I try to focus their senses and check the parts of your body , if you still could feel them and with great difficulty he tried to join feeling several twinges of pain in her body until they barely could sit and observe in what situation it was , followed later by one scare that almost he takes the soul , because it was a virtually centimeters from the precipice , quickly turned into up and what that was found before him was the sight of one cliff so high that only one can notice that there is light up .

After the notice many things similar to branches and roots broken on the way to the top was made aware the as I finish well , to the apparently when he fell his head hit first one branch , making it lose the knowledge and act followed while still falling was beating with everything in his way until he fell into a ledge that slowed his fall .

Then in that their thoughts came up here not could avoid the thanks to their fate and that though it fell one good stretch of the road is still not able to see the end of the cliff .

Arthur was sitting with a look at the front shattering the brain thinking about what you should do to then and also giving turns to the questions that haunted his head : " ¿what happened with the teacher? Alice is located well ,? Because there were demons so close to the people if not are of this continent ?". .

-shit... -.He said Arthur as it grabbed the head , this situation really what was frustrating .

After the one time organizing their thoughts he decided to leave of side their concerns for the moment , because this is not was one situation in the that you can lose the time thinking in other things , when it felt it sufficiently recovered he got up from the floor and started to explore what it is what we had in this place , turning out back was surprised because on the ledge on which was , on the wall it was one cave and at the end it could see one light so dim that if not you paying attention could not having seen .

No more options for the moment , I go to the cave dark , the passage dark really what put nervous , because it was more long than what you would expect , then for a few minutes walking in the darkness came on to the end of the road .- wow , but What is this place ... - he whispered, surprised at what he saw .

It seemed one large room of one cell with the walls covered in candles black with small flames swaying gently on them , on the wall further away were found shelves that were filled with books old , worn by the passage of the time , the floor was found full of things rare , from jars with things floating in them , guns rusty , plants dry , etc .

But what really caught the attention of Arthur was that in the middle of the room was what it looked like: one person covered in one coat black with with the hood covering the face .

- Hello !- Arthur yelled in an attempt to get his attention .

Knowing that not the answer is approached with care while still talking - cai of the cliff and ends here , I could tell where I ...- trying to sound polite hiding their fear .

For when it came to the front of the figure knew that something walked bad , to the being so close to suddenly started feeling one feeling stifling in the chest as well as one prick in his mind - Arrrggg ...- cry of pain and fall to the back . Arthur already knew of what it was that feeling because his teacher one time he spoke of this phenomenon , it is one phenomenon that occurs when someone very weak is about much to someone much stronger .

In the case of the magicians powerful , emit power that in the people 's weak generates one effect of suffocation and pain of head . A warrior of ki , when emitted power feels one pressure almost physical that prevents a one move well in one type of bullying that can lead to fear .

Clutching the head by the pain Arthur turns to up and down so looks the face of the person who was covered by the hood .- S , s , skeleton ... - he said stammered in astonishment .

Then to the surprise first began to look closely at this skeleton and his gaze fell on one chain around the neck with one plate that had recorded one name .- Nerón ... !! '- Arthur read the name written on him very surprised because this was one character legend that lived more than 300 years old in the United neighbor to the kingdom Anglian , the kingdom Certifen located more to the north .

After reading that name Arthur agreed on one story that his teacher had later to ask about necromancy .

-

- Master , in the book that I gave the other day mentioned to the necromancers how very shallow that kind of magicians are? - asked Arthur .

- Mmmm , as I explain ...- said Deimos with the hand on the chin and with the furrowed brow looking for the words right .-... The necromancers are classified as one subtype of tamers and invocadores and is one class only available for mages of any type which , as a minimum , have entered into the first circle -. He began to explain to the hand even in the chin .-... You can use any magician of any of the elements , but without doubt the best is the darkness . the synergy is could say that it is perfect -.

 

While Deimos still holding his chin was explaining .- There are many examples of necromancers who were magicians dark but one of the most famous without doubt be the case of Nero ; is said that his shadow could cover all the field of battle and of her , as if it were one doorway to the underworld , hordes of zombies and skeletons of all kinds out running which plague to destroy and devour to their enemies , when raised his hand left , any thing in front of him was annihilated by the darkness . When he shook his right hand . their enemies listened to the cries of the souls and suffered from all the pains imaginable -.

-

For Arthur was one story memorable , because in addition to describing very well the powers of the necromancers , Deimos that once went with the hand on the chin all the day .

And now , being compared to this skeleton , he has to be found in the hideout of one powerful necromancer legendary .

After the shock started , Arthur was aware that knowing that would not change their situation , and that he rose from the floor , he walked away from the skeleton and continued exploring the room . In the not find anything , he took one of the candles on the wall and is set to explore the cave for where wine ; In addition to fungi and other things strange growing on the walls , not found anything useful .

Seeing that would be in this place for one long time , he came to the conclusion of that and no could delay it because in this situation need of all the tools available that could get , so that he sat down with the legs crossed on the floor , closed the eyes and with his vision internally that acquired when he woke his mother , " felt " his " source of mana " and with his " will " the led to his " mind " where , with the method that he taught his teacher , started the " fusion " between the two , as well as the formation of their first “ circle ”.

In the merge the " mind " with the " source of mana ", the latter is converted in one sphere inside of the mind and in the center of this sphere , will begin to form one swirl in the form of disk , which attracts constantly the manna of the environment , to this swirl is he called " circle " and depending on the number of " circles ", the range and the power of one magician is greater , being nine the largest number of circles you may have .

Arthur does much you can ascend to the first circle , but it has been postponed to improve its monitoring of your mana and by the fact of it still not being decided by what path to take , if I am a mage or fighter , I judge that in his situation . only could improve the more useful it is to the hand , the brain .

The Wizards have one advantage at the time of combining the source of mana and your mind , and that the mind is the part of the soul that interacts with the body to go to the brain , improving greatly its capabilities cognitive , comprehension , memory , as well as all your brain functions .

After the hours sitting in the same position without moving , Arthur opened his eyes , which now will allow to process the information they receive from them more quickly , and feeling its circuits of manna newly opened , he rises from his position and fixed his eye on the shelves full of books old to the back of the room thinking : " If there is one way to get out of here , you have to be there ...".

-... well , I guess that plays back to be one student ... - he said Arthur pining for her himself , really exasperated by learning something unknown from scratch .

Little knew he that inside of those pages covered with dust , not only found hope , but they also created the basis for one future that never was imagined .

0