The book of despair is my hope
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“- First dark age: Divine Descent.

- Second dark age: The three overlords of the night.

- Third dark age: The 72 spawn of Diabolo.

- Fourth  dark age: Xerxes the great demon king of corruption".

-

Day 4 of the tenth month , of the year 3500 after the fourth age dark , this was the date that Arthur wrote on the wall of the room , because he believed it would be in this place for a long time .

I first they did , then to ascend to the first circle as one magician , was to organize the room in the which he was and look for one corner which could be read comfortably , the majority of books that are found here are written in the language " Arcanum old " one language that is says it was of the first to exist and that if you think studying magic you have to learn it , because it is the language in the which is written all the spells of the system of magic human .

It makes you lose the way to pronounce it and the only reason you know what that means is that it has translated to the language common .

Arthur does not have this difficulty , because his teacher was so taught before , because the " need * *, according to his words .-... Pugnabit enim illorum qui in straight sunt corpora , et non innoxia verba , above exceeds optimus via ad terminum et human corpore est , sine doubtfully , et per ki , non directe uti proprietatibus mana to increase huius Potentiale perniciosus ac ... - Arthur began reading one book that talks about the " ki " and the form of training of the fighters of arms and body.

To be written in " Arcanum old " took a whole day to translate .

-

 , talking about how will divide the levels of power to use the ki : the nine rings are divided into four kingdoms of power , the first three rings are known as the kingdom of ' energy internal ' where the ki only strengthens the body physically until its maximum limits .

The following three rings are known as the kingdom of ' demonstration ' where the ki around the body , and is made visible , as one aura of different color , depending on in which range this , green light for the fourth ring , blue light for the fifth ring , and purple for the sixth ring , this aura that surrounds the body is known as ' aura of battle '.

The third kingdom is known as the kingdom of ' purification ' it is different to the other kingdoms because the change occurs in the quality of the aura of battle and is condensed , changing from colored to white and starting of this kingdom , it can use the aura to attack from a distance .

The fourth kingdom is divided in two phases , one in the eighth ring known as ' climb ' where the aura of battle is again of colored silver , and the second phase is known as legendary where the aura of battle is again of colored golden.

-

Arthur was fascinated with the content , above all in the part where he said that one swordsman of legendary range could split one mountain waving his sword with all his forces .

-

During the second day he was approached to back to the skeleton , to remove the robe , as the night previous almost felt that Moria of cold while trying to sleep , thanks to you and is one magician of rank one can tolerate better the pain in his head that It will produce being close to the skeleton , while the stripped of their belongings , which , in addition to the tunic , were other things as rings and some necklaces that sure were artifacts that for the moment he seemed to Arthur useless , " and is dead , no can complain" said the professor , one time that it took to looting tombs .

-

The third day also to read and enjoy of it surprisingly comfortable that was the tunic , he began to despair by the hunger and the thirst that it overwhelmed from the day earlier , in his need , return to the path of the cave and it ate several of the fungi and roots strange that grew on the walls . " Apart from the taste of the earth , it seems that it is not bad for the body ". He thought then to spend a few hours from where he ate , thanks to that now it is close to the winter , there is much rain , for what it took the water directly from the walls and the kept in a container that was made with other things we found in the room.

-

The fourth day since it fell from the cliff , among the books most worn out , he found one that seems to date from the third age dark , by the date written on the back cover , called . " Maximum guide of the pious Synergist ." by the own knowledge of Arthur , you know that one synergist is the maximum level that can reach one alchemist .  

The alchemists are dedicated to two professions main , which is the development of artifacts and the preparation of potions and elixirs , in which are very conversant . Both jobs require one process like the preparation and work under the same principles , only that in the case of the artifacts are carved directly the circles magic arcane, runes, language Elvish , etc , depending on the effect that you want to achieve .  

Thanks to this book , Arthur knew how to activate the artifacts that he took to the skeleton , but left some on hand, because according to the description of the book , there were objects that can be dangerous for him now.

-

The eleventh day after the fall , after of a time , barely able to finish the " Maximum guidance of the synergist pious " because the content is , without doubt , the more complicated it ever has read and learned , this experience he did have one new level of respect for Deimos , because , according to his own words, he was now one synergist of potions .

Also, thanks to this book , know that the things that a state eating are , in fact , fungi poisonous and some tubers relatives of the mandrakes , that neutralizes the poison in the fungus , to the hearing of this , Arthur not able to stop to thank to his fate , of which the antidote grow along with the poison .

-

The day twenty , found one book that contained one topic very interesting and was mentioned in one conversation with Deimos the day that Alice and the awakened his mana and tested their affinity elemental , called " lines of blood ".

After reading the title Arthur agreed in the words of his teacher that day .

-

- Boy , I 've been asking this since it was quite long , but ¿ you and your girlfriend do not are part of one lineage - asked Deimos .

" Lineage ? What do you mean by that ?" Said Arthur .

- You know , lineages ,! Like those of the nobility superior in the empires or the kingship of the kingdoms - responded Deimos .

-.... really I can not be safe , and that the two are orphans , ¿ but that he does think that - said Arthur , after to think one bit in the question .

- I to really believe that you two belong to one lineage , just look at you , your color , the hair is of colored black so rare that virtually no there , also learn very fast almost any thing , one single gifted just not is enough to describe you and not talk of your very high affinity to the element fire , but of the that 'm almost sure is of that girl , Alice , although the hair red not is so rare , one with one brightness so vivid is really unusual and not speak of his own affinity with the fire that almost doubles the yours - argument Deimos , giving to understand his point .  

-... ¿ but what matters? It is not as if to change something if in truth we were of one lineage - to Arthur really not you care about that .

- well , that you want , but according to my observation , you belong to one lineage of at least one duke , and your girlfriend is a minimum of one lineage of some royalty .- Add Deimos indifferent .

-

Reading this book made it his mouth from one arch , the only memory of him putting me in a good mood .

-

The days are passing and the books , that one time seemed endless , is beginning to feel limited and so ,  in the second month after the fall Arthur , with resolution , he holds between his fingers one ring which he took from between the fingers to the skeleton of Nero ; it is for one ring of storage space , never you try to open because , for the overall , the Wizards powerful put restrictions and limits magical to avoid that the robbed , but currently arthur is located in one situation as desperate .

- .. I did not want to come to this , but not so I can avoid the roots and the fungi and it is running out and not think that will last another month ... God this sucks - said Arthur as he sighed , lamenting for their situation .

While holding the ring with one hand , he slowly thrust his mana or magic power into the ring . " Please do not explode !Please do not kill !, By Please ...!" Arthur prayed continuously in his mind .

Keeping the eyes closed all the time , wait patiently and with much nervousness , when he was aware of that not happened anything , opened the eyes and looked inside of the ring of storage -¿ ... !! - then to take one look , their eyes were widened as dishes and quickly pulled out all what it contained .

the floor quickly was filled with with the content of the ring , and he was fascinated with what they saw ; huge bottles filled with what it looked like mercury , many catalysts of Alchemy , one large amount of minerals from ingots and ores of iron , copper , gold , silver , platinum , and others that no could recognize but it infers that it is of one variety of metals magic due to the dim glow that emit , but what that enverdad stole his attention was one old book covered in leather black and covered with what that they look like veins of colored blue pale .  

At the pick the book looked at the cover and read the title that was found in what that looks like the cover.

-... the legend is true ... in fact he was in the hands of Neron ... this is ... - Arthur not you could believe , one element legendary that data from the first age dark in reality ended up in their hands of this form so unexpectedly , at the same time , he knew that this time really found the solution to their problems , one way of returning to upload and out of this prison .

The title of the book written in arcane old saying ' Necronomicon ', the book that was written by the first necromancer that traveled to the area most profound of the underworld and returned to life , recording and all the spells of necromancy that are known .

( All the texts which are mentioned as arcane old will be written in latin )

0