[ Will ancestral ]?
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" There are many types of magic in the world , each one with their respective characteristics and qualities that the make unique .

the magic that can use the members of different races is linked directly to the shape of your circuits of mana .

Humans whose circuits are extremely complex but very fragile .

Dwarves with circuits of mana very robust , but relatively more simple .

Elves with circuits of mana fragile and even more simple than those of the dwarves , but with one reservation of power magical much greater than the majority of the races , among others .

Magic Elemental : is that it takes rendered the power of the elements , those which are nine ; water , fire , earth , air , wood , metal , electricity , light and dark .

Magic spiritual : it is that it works to the give mana to the spirits of one element corresponding , and in exchange , they produce one phenomenon magical that the conjurer request , is normally used by elves , who have the greatest affinity with the spirits .

Magic Runic : is the magic that invented the dwarves , the system of magic rune is very similarly to the system magic Arcanum , by the way they work , but also much more simpler , so that it makes perfect for incantations and development of artifacts .

Magic of attributes : there are many kinds , as many as attributes ; of the attribute death is necromancy , of the attribute life is known as magic druid , and other attributes as holy , divine , infernal , etc .

Compound magic : is the magic produced by mixing 2 or more elements and / or attributes .

Magic not elementary : in this , only interfere with the mana directly and the intention of the conjurer without adding any element or attribute and is the basis of all the magic . "

 

 

Then to get the " Necronomicon ", Arthur was put in immediately to work .

Arthur is one genius ,.

No you can memorize things with only see them one time , only has good memory .

No you can do calculations with many digits of one single time , or learn to do the things with just seeing them .

So that it turns into one genius , is his ability to understand , to the read , see and experience the things , can understand the fundamentals and the operation , although not understand really what it says .

During a time whole only he was devoted to reading and trying to understand the book .

There is one spell called   ' levitation ' that only can use the wizards to starting in the fourth circle and the response to be able to use it , to the which came Arthur , is the of seizing of the source of mana that still is in the body of Neron .  

The necromancers are capable of stealing all the knowledge and the essence of one person with the spell ' Devour soul ', another spell , derived from the latter , is used to steal the source of mana and by consequently the affinity elemental of another person , so as their years of work and dedication , spent on increasing their power .

Thanks to these skills , the necromancers are hated and feared by almost everyone .

-... but the truth not I remain practically options ... if I could want to avoid doing this ... not be that would to think of me if it enteraran - he told Arthur to the skeleton in the middle of the room .

Not being sure of myself when started , but Arthur acquired the habit of talking alone or with the skeleton , certainly would like the solitude and the tranquility , but no one limit for all .

As the no is one necromancer , the only way to acquire the source of mana of Neron , it is to through of one arrangement magical , one type of engraving special that is made in the walls or the floor of some places to apply one enchantment .

First , with the swords and other objects scattered in the room , he began to slowly chisel the floor , filling it with magic circles , geometric figures and so on , interspersing each other .

This by if alone , he took a time whole , little by little , with care .

When finished , so that before was one floor of stone gray , now was one arrangement magical , with two pentagrams in the center , where one was placed the skeleton surrounded by more pentagrams and figures geometric that are connected , interleaved and overlap , full of language arcane .  

It follows that did , was that in one bowl mix the mercury with parts equal of gold and silver , more than one spell simply , to increase the properties of the mercury , he created one amalgam that poured slowly and carefully in all the tens of thousands of carvings in the ground .

" This ... me is going crazy ..." he thought then to finish by end their arrangement , it felt tired , or even be had bathed in the last few days and just ate , but by order was felt satisfied .

During the following days , the spent relaxing and resting your mind , because the process would be long and tedious .

When " steal " the source of mana of another person , you have two options , one is to extract only the source of the target and exchange it with the own , changing so the affinity of one himself in the process .  

Another is one process more complicated and extremely dangerous , which is to " assimilate " also the rest of the soul of the target , winning all their memories and affinity elemental as well as any thing that you can gain from it . In this case in place of exchange sources of mana is can keep both sources .

Arthur chose to submit to the second process , which , although more difficult , involves too many advantages to let go and , according to him , the risks it is worth .

Several days later and rested , clean and fed , were stopped in front of the skeleton motionless in front of him .- Today only are you and I , only one will come out of here and that 'll be me - said in so solemn as proceeded to sit in the center of the another pentagram in front of the skeleton .

With one look of determination he poured his power magic inside of the arrangement to activate it , then in a few seconds the arrangement began to shine , and there was running back , at the time it was activated , attracted instantly all the manna in the room to keep active .

Many runes came floating of the arrangement and is wrapped around to him as to the skeleton , with one brightness pale around of the two , was one feeling mystic and unreal , Arthur felt as below from its source of mana the original was opened one space where you enter your new source .

Shortly after , of the skeleton he emerged one figure translucent and pale with the appearance of being severely damaged and slowly it came floating toward Arthur , when he was right in front of him he shrank to one small point of light and went through his forehead to his soul .

Everything was going well , but , when the small point of light came into his soul , he knew of immediately that something was wrong .

" Ha ... haha ... HA HA .... HAHAHAHAHAAAA !!!!!!!" and when I hear one laugh thunderous flood your mind as one thunder , she felt fear for the first time .

" An insignificant insect ! ... really thinks it can swallow my soul ! ... HOW FUNNY !"

booom

- Ahhhh - feeling as if one bomb exploded in his brain , Arthur was pulled to the ground screaming in agony , even so try to keep your mind firm , because what that nerón was trying to do now is to reverse the spell and devour your soul .

" Know your place ! ... and die !"

Each time that the soul of Neron says something , Arthur feels as if he buried one knife in the head .

In spite of suffering this ordeal , Arthur not left to remind to itself same that has to remain inside of the circle , but , die directly , this process is very delicate and the same Neron knows very well that Arthur no can escape .

After the several minutes of this bout of soul and will , which was to Arthur cornered and at a disadvantage , began to feel like your conscience little by little is clouded and his thoughts are dulled every time more .  

" I should have known , was arrogant for my part believe that could devour ... even the remains , of one soul of one be of rank legendary , this time ... alone ... should ... give up ..." Arthur thought weakly full of regrets , he could no longer bear the pain , he had practically given up .

-... - just prior to that his conscience fell in the darkness , noticed something from the corner of the eye , one necklace very nice , made of simple stone small polished from one river , something that to the look , one might think that was made by a child , but for Arthur it has a special meaning .-... !!! ...-.

"... it 's true ... yet ... I have not fulfilled ... the promise I made ! ... with her !" While more thought , more force had their thoughts . " Even if I ca n't win ! I will resist ! until the end ! ”.

When he found the strength to continue fighting , it was almost as if to lift the arms to resist the power of the soul invasive , it felt like one little ant that raises the arms to resist all the sky .

And without however , worked , could stop the attacks on his conscience , but not without one price dreadful .

boom

boom

boom

As one hammer hitting the rock , I could feel that as with every stroke , is cracking the basis of its existence , with each stroke , that they formed on to be known as Arthur was falling apart bit by bit .

" Perish !"

boom

he bled the eyes , the mouth and the ears , but even so is resisted .

boom

" Give up !"

Finally , and she not was more and while his thoughts were stopped and lost the consciousness , the last we heard was :

' Honoring the old contract of ❋❋❋❋❋ with ❋❋❋❋❋ has awakened the ability only [ Will ancestral ]'

...

Neron at that time not could be more happy , after the hundreds of years of lethargy , for the purpose could wake up and get one container for your soul .

" Hahahaha ! ... now it 's time to get out of this place and take my revenge ! Hahahaha ! .... eh ?"

While he reveled in his luck , he noticed something strange , in the core of the soul of the boy on that just to steal his body . In the center , almost of the nothing , one small sphere black grew to the size of one marble .

While watching this strange phenomenon , of suddenly appeared one small crack in the sphere and of this hemano one light white that took the form of thousands of hands of different sizes , as big as he himself and others as small as the hands of one drink .

" No - no ! ..." when these hands are formed from the light , from the most profound of his being and for the first time in his life , it felt so powerless and insignificant , the aura that gave off these hands I did feel as if it were a humble worm taking on a ' true dragon '.

The hands held each part of his soul enveloping him - AAAAHHHHHH ! ...- with a cry as the last thing he left in this world , he perished . being destroyed when the hands tightened their grip on him .

The ' array magic ' was still running and the fragments of soul floating in the inside of Arthur were washed and used to repair little to little the cracks of your soul .

0