Situation in the north, east and south
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" The signs of the sky usually are confused as portents of the arrival of the king demon or of the heroes , when actually they make reference to the birth of beings of great influence and power , capable of changing the functioning of the world itself , as well as others with one great potential to overcome the limitations of the ranges and levels to become in transcendent .

the demons , to the be one group in constant conflict , equipped with one large number of beings of great power and is more common that the signals can relate to them .

In the case of the heroes , to the be descendants of the incarnations of the gods and live in relative peace , to wake alone can be artificially and only be made when the continent whole is being threatened , currently only the ' kingdom saint ' in the center of the four empires knows the method to awaken a hero . "

At the moment that Arthur woke up the skill only   [ will ancestral ], to the equal that with the star sinister , who announced the birth of the great demon king , the sky turned to show another signal much more bigger , which made spread the panic of the inhabitants from across the continent .

In the night starry , in the sky over the cliff , as one wave , one layer of darkness covered quickly all the stars and dimmed the light of the moon to almost disappear and it continued expanding to cover the sky of all the area ... the kingdom ... the empire ... then of all the continent , and continued to expand .

...

( Same time , Imperio ' Dragon violent ' of the north )

In the majestic palace imperial , in one room of meetings to one side of the room of the throne , were gathered one group of big characters of the empire , in the seats around on the table were found four of the five archdukes , and in the header in the seat main was found the emperor , that the had called for one meeting of emergency .

-¿ where you are located the archduke FirePhoenix ? his majesty we have called on all and he still does not is present - said one of so very unsatisfied , one man old of looking pudgy and hair color , copper .

- quiet , Dragon Copper , the archduke already been reported since made four months to return for his daughter to the empire Eleanor , truly one man 's unfortunate , but I think that this by returning in a few days - he answered another nobleman of those who are there , the archduke of the family Hicephoenix , one person to look simple from around of forty years old , with one beard of lock of one colored blue lapis characteristic both in his hair and in his beard .

After the one time of muttering among them the emperor broke the silence - I think we all already are aware of because the call - I speak with one voice powerful full of the prestige of one man according to his position , the emperor is one man tall and burly of golden hair .

-As you can see ,  the second sign from heaven in these few years , a shadow that covers the stars ; the former , which took place does little more than two years old , thanks to the fortune teller imperial , be able to interpret and prepare in advance for the arrival of the demons , but today , this was we took by surprise and the have called on again to interpret the new sign of the sky and that we of one reading about the future - said the emperor .

- I am in agreement ... no it can leave so -

- this will not be left to side -

- I agree ...-

-... Majesty by Please proceed -

With the agreement of all those present , the Emperor proceeded to call to through to the door - Between - and act followed one elderly woman covered with robes black walked slowly through the entrance , in spite of being very old and wrinkled , it has one very noticeable air of vitality that indicates that he still has many years to live .

When he came to the table , let one ball of glass on this and put the hands lightly on top of this .

All were in silence , while the Emperor thinks " the fortuneteller Zedka has worked for my family imperial for decades and every ten years old is called here to read the future and their divinations have helped to keep the empire stable ".

The emperor was very grateful to the fortuneteller , and it was thanks to her that could emerge relatively unscathed from one attempt to overthrow to the empire by part of one traitor does more than one decade .

The soothsayers are believers of the gods of the stars , as the ' god of the sky ', the ' god of the constellations ' and the ' god of the zodiac ', which they provide their powers and were allowed read fragments of the destination .

In the room they waited patiently for you to finish your fortune ...

...

( Same time , the empire ' Jade celestial ' of the east )

In the room of the throne , the Emperor celestial looked with suspicion the sky darkened without stars from his throne , he was the one man to look young , of hair long colored brown dark and dressed with tunics gilded and accessories of jewelry and jade .

- which it is supposed to mean this - seemed to ablo alone , to no one in particularly , but from the nothing , one person aparese of the air at the side of the emperor - my lord , we assume that is one sign of the heavens , similarly to the of ace two years old - responds the figure fully cubiertade black .

-... if bad I do not remember the last signs of the sky were views does more than 3.500 years old , with the arrival of the great demon king of the corruption and the hero Varkan , the bearer of Ascalon - murmured in voice low the emperor .

After the one brief deliberation , he said to the ninja on his side - brings to the fortuneteller to me , the last time ignore the sign as something insignificant to us , but this time seems very different -.

- Yes - answered his subordinate and then disappears from back in the air .

a few minutes later came the ninja of before and brought him to one child hooded .

the emperor was he was looking at a few moments before to say -... Who is this ? -

" The fortune teller , my lord, " replied his subordinate .

- well , no matter , which begins - the emperor not you give importance and it lets continue with the ritual and at the same time thinks " I am sure that the soothsayer was one elderly blind ... then ask you to step to the "

...

( Empire ' leviathan ' of the South , same time )

A woman of beautiful appearance and large breasts looked at the sky on one balcony in one palace made of ice , it is the empress and , although it looks young , currently has more than percent twenty years old .

The empress was found on the balcony of his room in the palace , while watching the sky and as the cloak of darkness covers the stars quickly , with apprehension recalled the words of his soothsayer when he read the meaning of the stars at that time makes more of two years .

" The madness that crosses the ocean ! The fall of the west is imminent ! Blood ! Massacre ! There is no salvation !" These were the words exact that delivered prior to passing out .

While the Empress was plunged into his thoughts one maid came to the room - my lady and is here the soothsayer - Ad is .

- I'll go in a moment , wait outside - said the empress .

After of few moments , he came out of the room - we - he said to the maid and continued walking down the hall till one avitacion where the was waiting one young with the hojos ventados with one scarf black and when entered this proceeded to acer one bow to the empress - thank you for inviting me your majesty - said the fortune teller .

- I hope that will not be much trouble , could start by please - said politely the Empress , the soothsayers are one of the few trades very rare and valued by nearly all the kingdoms and empires , with the only exception being the empire Eleanor in the west and their subsidiary kingdoms , where they are considered heretics .

The young man proceeded to put one ball of glass in front of her on the table and to remove the bandage showing what they are hiding behind it , one pair of eyes completely white , and look directly the ball of glass .

In three places very distant three of the main believers in the gods of the stars and observers of the destination , they were found watching fragments of the future that would bring him even more questions than answers .

...

( Empire ' Dragon violent ' of the north )

- Legion of crows ... Abyss unfathomable ... disciple abandoned ... first parent ... back to the source - pronounced the guess Zedka prior to passing out by the fatigue .

( Empire ' Jade celestial ' of the east )

- Legion of crows ... Myriad of convicted ... betrayed by all ... second parent ... back to the beginning - said and then proceeded to vomit .

( Empire ' leviathan ' of the South )

- Legion of crows ... Ten pillars of the unbeatable ... not reciprocated ... third parent ... three are one of new - gave the young with voice soft as he bled the eyes prior to passing out .

At the same time in places very distant the divination of each one gave results very different that seem to presage the arrival or birth of beings of great power without being aware that everyone is referring to the same person .

0