Chapter 3. “Preparation” x 3
9.8k 8 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Enormous trigger warning for rape. This chapter dives deep into the victim's headspace, so don't expect it to be fun.

For the first sixty seconds, it was kind of enjoyable.

Xuelan's eyes widened and she twitched on top of Kien's cock, her body stimulated by wave after wave of pleasure. His searing hot member filled every inch of her folds and she could feel him pulsating inside her. She exploded into an orgasm, far faster than she or anyone else might have expected, especially since the man had barely even gotten started.

She jerked a little and her pussy tightened. A faint mewl escaped out of her lips, but otherwise she shook like a small earthquake while remaining silent.

But after that first release, it only went downhill.

The demon did not slow down in the slightest, and he continued to pound away at her. He did not seem to give any fucks that she was oversensitive from just having an orgasm, and he thrusted with no awareness or concern about how she was feeling. It was just like being assaulted by a machine, and Xuelan was rapidly overstimulated to the point that it started to hurt.

The reality of the situation slowly started to dawn on her.

She was being raped.

Raped by her ex-boyfriend who had turned into a sex demon.

Her feelings and pleasure did not matter at all in this situation. Kien was using her as an inanimate object to satisfy his own needs. Regardless if she enjoyed it or hated every moment of it, he was going to keep thrusting until every part of her was sore.

A swath of fear suddenly washed over her heart.

Was this what it was going to be like for the rest of eternity? How long was an eternity? Did they mean a literal eternity, or was it just a figure of speech? Would she even stay sane if this this was her everlasting fate? 

She suffered for some time, and finally the incubus thrusted hard and shot his load into her womb.

The liquid was hot and the massive jet of semen was like a tidal wave. There was so much cum that it immediately filled every corner of her uterus, and the excess spilled out around the base of his cock like a fountain gushing with milk.

"Ah..."

Xuelan's eyes rolled upward slightly as the hot liquid streamed down her thighs.

She was conflicted yet almost relieved that he was done.

At least it was over.

Kien pushed the girl off her position atop his lap. Xuelan went tipping forward, and his cock slid out of her overflowing folds. Her wrists were still bound to her ankles, so she was unable to stop her descent, and her torso landed face-first into this soft futon-like material. With her face buried in the bedding, Xuelan turned her head to side, only to realize that she was positioned so that her rump was elevated conspicuously in the air.

"That's the first hole," the unfamiliar voice spoke up.

She had forgotten that there had been another demon that had been watching them the entire time.

"Plug it," he said emotionlessly. "Prep the other ones, and then we can start the enslavement ritual."

Something slid into her vagina, preventing any more semen from leaking out.

Those were Kien's hands manipulating the toy. She didn't understand, because now his fingers were gentle. They held the plug gently, and he was careful not to push too hard or abruptly, as if he wanted to give her muscles a chance to relax around the artificial phallus. His palm almost seemed affectionate as it rested on her flank for a brief moment.

It felt so contradictory and hypocritical, especially since he had raped her so ruthlessly just moments before.

Suddenly, the small vibrator that Xuelan had almost forgotten about was withdrawn from her anus. The smooth surface was sticky and slathered with generous amounts of lubrication. It was abundantly evident that her rear entrance was sufficiently prepared for the arrival of a new guest.

She had an unpleasant feeling in her stomach. Somehow, she had a sinking idea about where this was going next.

The man had just ejaculated, but he was ready to go for another round already? That kind of stamina was unfair.

"Sorry Xue," Kien whispered in her ears. "This next part might hurt more, so I'll try to finish as fast as I can."

"Kien, you—"

Xuelan did not get a chance to finish her sentence.

The incubus thrusted into her chrysanthemum, and Xuelan cried out in pain.

It felt like she was being split apart, and tears immediately began streaming down her face. This was her first time taking someone in the ass. Xuelan had no particular interest in anal sex in the past. She had heard from various sources that it hurt like hell, and consequently never had any burning desire to explore that particular realm of intercourse. For some reason, the idea of anal seemed much more popular among men, which perhaps made sense if you had a prostate, yet didn't quite change the fact that she knew many women who were badgered by their boyfriends into giving the other entrance a try.

Xuelan cried quietly as her ex-boyfriend pounded her from behind. She could feel his cock rubbing against the dildo in her pussy through the thin wall of her recto-vaginal septum, which filled her with an indescribable aching warmth deep inside the core of her body. However, the distress of her current situation mainly caused her to focus on the burning sensation of his shaft pumping through her anus.

Soon, Kien ejaculated once more with a groan, flooding her bowels with even more cum.

A plug was added like the first time, but there wasn't much of a reaction from the young woman.

Xuelan's body was limp against the bedding, there was a small damp spot on the futon where her tears had stained the soft fabric. She was quivering silently and almost dissociated from the entire experience. At this point, she was convinced that man that she had once loved was completely gone. She had been naive to think that perhaps things could return to the way it was like six years ago, but this demon obviously didn't hold a shred of concern for her.

The incubus stood up and helped push the girl up to her knees.

Everything about her was a complete mess, and her tearstained face was a canvas of despair and darkness.

She realized all of a sudden that his naked manhood was right in front of her nose.

It was eight or nine inches long, thick, curved, and heavily veined. The shaft was bathed in a translucent mixture of a variety of different sticky fluids, and it reeked heavily of her own sex as well as the musky odor of semen. It had also just been in her butt, which was a revolting thought, although the phallus somehow still smelled fairly clean.

Xuelan slowly looked upwards towards Kien's face.

The demon towered above her, his whole figure intimidating and oppressive with an evil aura that she didn't recognize.

"Open up." He said.

Xuelan didn't move, frozen in place.

He slapped her cheek lightly, which stung a little.

"Don't make me force you."

He grabbed her chin and slapped her again, so tears started streaming down Xuelan's face.

【  Open. 】He repeated.

An invisible force pulled her lips open. The incubus pushed his way in.

"Sorry," he said.

He thrusted. And thrusted.

She cried the entire time.

Saying sorry doesn't make it any better...

He kept thrusting.

 

The entire novel isn't meant to be this dark. Unfortunately, my morbid headspace just sort of went there for this chapter, so I'm sorry if you found this disturbing.

This chapter (and the next one) is meant to break the MC emotionally and put her in a position where she loses all trust for the ML. From a plot perspective, I wanted the MC to realize that her situation is really dark, and give myself a thought exercise about what it must feel like if a rape fantasy goes beyond a mere pleasurable fantasy (as it is often portrayed in porn). In a sense, I'm writing past my own limits of what I personally enjoy so I can relate with what my protagonist is experiencing.

The original idea of this story is to write a stockholm dubcon fic where the MC is totally shell-shocked in the beginning, but gradually adapts to her new lifestyle and finds meaning (and even love) out of it. The ML isn't supposed to be pure evil (and he does care about the MC in his own twisted way), and they'll gradually start to understand each other better, especially as the more typical isekai adventure chapters start up.

72