Chapter 3
68 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gabriel finished speaking and looked at Elizabeth. He saw something he couldn't have missed, the girl was crouched in the corner, her eyes trembling and covering her mouth with her hands. As it was customary for him to do the missions alone or with professionals, he never came to worry about the health of his companions.

- Shit! - Gabriel let this word out into the air as he approached her. - Are you alright?! He asked as he bent down next to her.

-… - Elizabeth was unable to answer with words, but she nodded her head, raising and lowering her, even though she trembled a lot.

- Okay, take a deep breath and take it easy. - Gabriel ordered while placing his hands on her neck and pressing the arteries. It didn't take long and the girl went out, then he loosened his arteries. - Tsk, more are coming!

Gabriel picked up the girl and ran out to where the minotaur came from. Until he found a cave, where he decided to stay until she woke up. Normally this technique for passing out people shouldn't be as effective, but ... for some reason Elizabeth remains unconscious.

- Well, let's see how it works. - Gabriel commented, then blinked three times for the panel to show.

Gabriel stared at the panel for a few seconds, obviously that thing was connected to his body, and the young man didn't have to think too hard to know what was wrong. Apparently, the system failed because it was too strong for a human, as a solution, it would need to keep that power somewhere ... but where?

- Could it be ... - Gabriel commented while looking at Elizabeth. - Well, I could make it stronger, and still get the powers of the system. Two birds with one stone!

Gabriel extended his hand over Elizabeth's head, which had hitherto been lying on the floor, and profaned words of an unknown language, then lowered his hand and blinked three times again.

- Oh, now it looks like it was! - Gabriel argued.

“Register your player name:

Level: 150 Experience: Own fighting style.

Strength: 100
Speed: 40mps
Vitality: 500
Age: 16
Magic style: Fourth dimension, steal skills and Error.
Mana: Chaos Mana.
Intelligence: High.

Rank +: Demon (Serpent).

Bio: Apprentice to the demon king, he carries the mana of Chaos and without a doubt will bring disorder to the home of the Gods. ”

- But there ... seriously that? I don't remember being an apprentice to any demon. - Gabriel commented. - Anyway, I have 300 points to spend, I can exclude the speed, since it apparently went up by itself and ... 40mps would be 40 meters per second? If it is, it's a hell of a thing, even if I'm not going to use it for now. Well, let's put ... 150 in strength!

"Please register the player's name!" This message intercepted him and appeared in front of him, after giving the order.

- Okay, register the player's name as ‘Python’!

"Name of the registered player!"

"Unlocked title: Snake of knowledge."

"Bonus for equipping the title: Enchantment of magic without speech and absorption of knowledge when reading scrolls."

- Well, equip the title! - Gabriel ordered.

"Equipped title."

- Well, now put 150 points in strength and 150 in vitality!

"Skill‘ Error ’went into action, the points distributed were doubled!”

"Current strength: 400"

“Current vitality: 800”

-… If I continue like this, I will be able to turn the Kid cane. - Whispered Gabriel, soon realized that Elizabeth was waking up, then took his gaze to her.

Gabriel approached her, to give a helping hand, if necessary, which was not. She sat down and started talking.

- What happened? Elizabeth asked.

- You passed out after the minotaur thing. - Gabriel omitted as casually as he breathes.

-…

- Look. - Gabriel said, then sat down next to her. - If it happens again, it can be dangerous.

- Excuse me. - Elizabeth replied.

- Anyway, this you get used to over time, can you look at your system? Gabriel asked casually.

- Hmm ... - Elizabeth blinked three times and then was startled. - Huh !?

- What's it? - Asked Gabriel.

- Things so very different here!

- So it had results. - Gabriel said, throwing those words into the air.

- As well?! Elizabeth asked, still amazed.

- I made some changes in yours and mine, but say it, what rank did you go for?

- Rank SSS!

- Jeez, even the “best in class”. - Gabriel commented ironically.

- How did you do it? Elizabeth asked.

- Entrepreneur secrets! - Gabriel replied while getting up. - Anyway, I devised a strategy to get out of here alive, but you will have to be strong.

-… - Elizabeth swallowed hard. - And what would she look like?

- As I understand it, when you eliminate a monster you gain levels, I intend to disable some of them, and so you finish them.

-… - Elizbeth was apprehensive.

- You don't have to worry about them, as I understand they are not alive or anything. It's like in a game, they are here just to stop us and they will always be reborn, without feelings or honor.

- So they are NPCs ?! Elizabeth asked.

- Basically. - Gabriel replied.

- You should have said before, I was worried if they were transformed humans or something. - Elizabeth spoke already relaxed.

- Of course not. - Gabriel replied with a humorous tone. - Let's go then?

- Yes!

The two left the cave and Gabirel was already strong enough to create piles of bodies, there were monsters of all kinds, most were just incapacitated and then eliminated by Elizabeth. They arrived at a place where there was a fountain, so they decided to wait there and ambush the monsters that passed by.

'Elizabeth ... who the hell is she? After I lied about the monsters not having feelings, she made a good guess, I think it's best to be careful with her. I'm glad I killed half the monsters I disabled, so I can protect myself in the worst case. '- thought Gabriel.

3