Chapter 6
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liz was engulfed by the light and soon woke up, being a little bit as a side effect, she saw Gabriel before you with one hand on her head and with an ugly face, looking like she was in pain.

- Hey! Are you alright?! - Liz asked as she approached and put her hand on his back.

-… I am, but we need to get out of here quickly. - Gabriel replied.

- What's it?!

- I don't know, but the last time I got a headache like that, an army was at my door, and I'm not even kidding. - Said Gabriel worried about what might come.

It was Gabriel's account to close his mouth and a red panel appeared in front of them. Unlike the others, this one had the word “Warning” in its title and wanted to be noticed anyway.

" Notice!

The King of the dungeon is about to wake up! Run away before he reaches you!

Signed: Old master. "

That warning was certainly not sent by the Goddess, which means that someone is watching over them. But the important thing is that, on the floors below, there is something incredibly strong and bloodthirsty. Soon the pain in Gabriel's head stopped, and he had decided how to proceed.

- We have to get out of here! - Said Gabriel.

- And how are we going to do that? There are certainly many more of them, we would not be able to leave in a short time. - Liz replied.

- Yes, and if I'm right, there will still be the boss who keeps the exit ... - Gabriel commented.

- Even if I used all the points, I'm not sure it would be enough to heal all the injuries that you can gain. - Liz said.

- Tsk! - Gabriel couldn't believe the situation in which he was trapped. - How many points do you have?

- Twelve thousand, I'm at six thousand level. - Liz replied.

- I can put about 24 thousand points thanks to that skill ... - Gabriel had released those words in the air without worry.

- Abiliity?!

- Ah, didn't I tell you? Apparently it doubles my points, but I only did it once, so I'm not sure, it may be charging from elsewhere…

- Hmmm, so I think we need to go all or nothing. - Liz said.

- Then I'll put the dots.

- I'm going to do the same.

The atmosphere between them became a little strange, as if suspicion hung over the air. But there was no time for discussion and in the end, Gabriel's system looked like this:

“Player name: Python.

Level: 7,000 Experience: Own fighting style.

Strength: 10,400
Speed: 4,400mps
Vitality: 10,800
Age: 16
Magic style: Fourth dimension, steal skills and Error.
Mana: Chaos Mana.
Intelligence: High.

Rank +: Demon (Serpent).

Bio: Apprentice to the demon king, he carries the mana of Chaos and without a doubt will bring disorder to the home of the Gods. ”

- Now that I understand ... but that doesn't influence the body, but the magic. - Gabriel commented.

- Huh ?! - Liz screamed.

- What's it? Asked Gabriel.

- Did not you know?

- Not…

- The first thing you can put points on is called “Healing Power”. - Liz said.

- For me it is called "Strength" ... - Gabriel replied.

- Ah ... I understand, the systems are really different. - Liz replied belatedly.

- So the plan will be as follows: I will run with you in the back and use one of my skills to go faster, you shoot any enemy that appears. - Said Gabriel.

- Hmmm, I suspect. - Liz replied.

- It came, it makes you angry, we are in the middle of a life or death situation, seriously do you think I will take advantage of the situation?

- Yes.

-… - Gabriel replied with silence and had a look of reflection and hate.

-… - Liz couldn't stand to see Gabriel's expression and ended up laughing. - Just kidding, let's go. - Liz said.

Liz straddled Gabriel's back, and the two left. Running in a rush they were killing monsters and climbing to the highest floor. After so much running, they finally reached the goal. A big gate was in front of them, it was clearly the famous big boss room!

Liz got off Gabriel's back, and when they were ready to proceed, there was a great roar, which made her spines chill from the lower floors, certainly the King of the Dungeon. The tension was great and silence prevailed. Gabriel pushed the huge gate that opened with great ease. Then torches lit from the door to a skeleton in the center of the room.

Since returning is not an option, the two enter ready to meet the angel of the afterlife. The skeleton mentioned earlier was crouched, and in front of him was a huge silver sword stuck in the ground. Gabriel decided to make the strategy clear as an employee.

- I'm going to hit him head on, you heal me if things get ugly, in the worst case you try to hide somewhere. - affirmed Gabriel.

"Yes," said Liz.

There was no room for fear or hesitation, the situation is now life or death! The famous all or nothing. Liz went to the corner of the room while Gabriel approached the skeleton. The door closed and the bony bones began to make a noise, then he came to life, stood up and held the hilt of the sword.

- Who… who dares to try to pass me? - The skeleton spoke, it scared even Gabriel.

- So you say ... but even so, I don't think I would let me out of here after having a cup of tea. - Gabriel said in a cold sweat.

- Hahaha, I wish I did, boy. But I am a cursed soul, it is impossible for me. - Replied the bony.

- … Can I ask you a question? Asked Gabriel.

- Sure, I'll do my best to answer. - Replied the bony.

- What is your difference to them? - Gabriel asked about the other monsters.

-… Not much, just that they were animals and were cursed, in my case I was human.

- I see, I will do my best to get rid of your curse! - Gabriel affirmed while taking his combat stance with one foot in front and the other in the back.

- Come up, boy! - He affirmed the bony one by untying the sword from the ground and imitating Gabriel's composure, but raising his sword back.

In the next chapter: The battle of Gabriel and the Chief of the Dungeon, bones flew, blood will fall, but only one will be victorious! There is no guarantee of anything, only that the victor takes everything, but the question is: who will win this match !?

0