07
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gabriel was the one who started the fight, running fiercely towards the enemy. The bony one did not stay behind and went aggressively on Gabriel. That was when something unexpected happened, a sword was thrown at Gabriel and he was forced to jump to the side. Had the enemy thrown his sword away? There was no time to think, since the next moment he was punched in the side, thus being thrown away.

The eyes of those two looked at each other strongly, until the bony man extended his hand and the sword came flying at him. Without further ado, the bony man ran back to Gabriel, but, surprisingly, the boy started running from him, it looked like a game of cat and mouse. The bone was faster and the distance between them narrowed more and more.

The distance between them was broken in a premature moment, Gabriel stopped his body and jumped back at the same speed he was running. The bony man raised his sword quickly and tried to cut it, but was prevented when a dark purple circle, the first 2D view, appeared between them and that's where Gabriel entered.

"Behind!" - Bones thought and quickly turned.

Having just time to defend himself with his arm, he saw Gabriel come out of a circle behind him, it was a straight punch that threw him away and cracked his arm. Almost, a little more and the bones of its coast would have been crushed by Gabriel's heavy fist, which broke the two circles and was ready to continue the fight.

- Hi Hi. - The bony started talking. - Some have already made it this far, but this is the first time that someone really hits me head-on, not to mention this absurd strength, are you really an invoked?

-… - Gabriel was really focused there, his eyes seemed to be locked in the darkness of hopelessness. - I'm a killing machine and that's all. - He replied without hesitation.

- I understand ... an exception among those weaklings, so I won't hold back! - The bony man stuck his sword in the ground and if it weren't for a naked skeleton, he would have raised his shirt sleeve.

The two ran to each other and in their encounter the bony delivered the first blow to Gabriel's face, already making him bleed, but Gabriel did not stay behind and returned the attack with force, starting a crack in the bony. The two stayed there, punching each other nonstop and it didn't take long for the boy to start getting tired and getting hurt, with every second his sweat and wounds were evident.

The bones were also not so well in his legs, and his body was getting small bites, which after a few punches from Gabriel, became big cracks. A second of hesitation and defeat would fall on your shoulders. After so many years living there, guarding the way out, I had already given up hope that someone would actually show up to get rid of this curse and let him go to the world of the dead.

The two started to roar like animals and their attacks were getting faster and faster, blood was flowing from Gabriel and the bones of the skeleton were breaking. The bony attacked from top to bottom and the boy from bottom to top, their attack met and stopped, neither of them had more strength to fight ...

Their confrontation was at a standstill, and even though they had fought hard until they ran out of strength, the outcome had been decided. Like a light at the end of the tunnel, Gabriel's body had a diagram rising at his feet, it was Liz's cure.

- Ah ... - The bony sighed. - So I lost.

- Don't be sad ... - Gabriel said as he regenerated. - You fought well.

- Sad? This is the last thing I am, I can finally go to my beloved and my old companions.

-…

- Do me a favor, take the sword with you, I won it in a dungeon, but I was never a swordsman, isn't it ironic? - The bony laughed without strength.

- Really ironic. - Gabriel was slightly sad, the bony man seemed to be a good person. - Well, I think this is goodbye.

- Yes, goodbye, it was a few minutes, but a lot of fun. - The bony man was happy, if he had muscles, he would certainly have a smile on his face. - In my left chest, where the heart was, it has a crystal, break it and it will kill me.

Gabriel was already regenerated and without hesitation, he raised his hand, the final blow came clean and without complaints. The bony man took the attack on his left chest which broke the crystal in two, after removing his hand, the bones fell to the ground gracefully.

"Thanks." That word echoed beautifully and calmly across the room, as if it were being blown away.

Liz approached Gabriel, she was a little afraid of what would happen and even Gabriel had his doubts if he needed to end like this ... if he is going to kill everyone who stands in his way, again a pile of bodies will be created. Gabriel tried not to think about it too much and went to the sword.

Taking the sword in his hands, he saw before it shine and transform, becoming a long-bladed sword and a short wooden handle (Look at the cover of the novel for more details). Gabriel opened the purple circle and placed it inside.

- Well, shall we? Gabriel asked with an embarrassed smile on his face.

- Um ... - Liz nodded up and down. The weather was a little down, but you don't have time to procrastinate.

The two started walking to the exit. After walking for a while, they found a small ladder that led to a huge wooden and iron gate, the two went up there, Gabriel put his hands on it and took a deep breath. He pushed hard and found himself outside, but we can say that it was not expected just to look at his face stunned.

- Hi, hi, - Gabriel disbelieved said. - Is that serious ?!

0