Chapter 7: Choice
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is the last part of my gift to you, my descendant.

I will provide you two choices, your decision shall forge your own destiny.

With the dragon's carcass, you can choose to turn it into an undead and it shall be the foundation for your conquest of Terrah.

Or you can decide to use it as an ingedient for a summoning spell that'll grant you greater knowledge that can re-enlightenment your path.

Your choices are yours, thus, be responsible for its consequences."

               -Emperor Csiome

Below the letters of the scroll are two spell runes.

A teleportation spell, and a one-time summoning magic recipe.

Without hesitation, Grim chooses the latter choice his great-grandfather provided, and takes the two spells.

He scans the magic summoning recipe and the teleportation spell once, and immediately memorized it.

"Ecom teg emos nogard taem ay eceip fo tihs!"

Grim chants then points towards the dragon's corpse using a bit of mana to direct the spell towards it.

Crimson runes form a magic circle under the rotting dragon corpse.

The surrounding environment vibrates, and the ground quakes in response to the activation of the summoning spell.

The dragon's body disappears as it turns into red purplish liquid and strenghtens the glow of the magic circle.

All the treasures within the wide room gets sucked in the magic circle as it glows so blindingly bright.

The vibrations of the wall and ceilings, and the quaking of the ground becomes higher in intensity.

"The place seems to self-destruct."

Grim said as he calmly analyses his surroundings.

After the spell performed its purpose, a dying senile old man lies on the ground in the center of the magic circle.

Grim swiftly dashed towards him then placed his palm on the dying old man's forehead and activates 'Soul Search'.

After 1 second, he immediately activates a teleportation spell then disappears from where he was, leaving the old man who breathed his last.

He was in a rush since the place is already collapsing.

1