Chaptet 8: Earth
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grim appears at Egassap, the continental gateway of the North.

"Earth! What a magnificent world, a place without mana but humans still thrived through their technological feats and innovations.

So the old man was a country's president during the 80s, how useful~

His knowledge of the world's intricacies are a lot due to the abundance of his social network.

It's a good thing he lived during the Information Age, it makes Terrah look like it was from the Middle Ages.

Hahahhahaha! So grandfather has reached a higher realm, allowing him to travel different worlds.

Amazing, just amazing.

When will I reach such a level..."

Grim excitedly spoke his thoughts, temporarily forgetting he's in a different continent.

"Ah, I forgot."

Grim realizes where he is.

'The North, according to Jorten's memories, this must be the waygate.'

Grim walks slowly until he saw a familiar yet foreign scenery.

'This must be Jhortenia, the memories and experiences of Jorten which I gained through soul searching, makes me feel like I am home.'

Grim doesn't know what to feel, so instead of contemplating all day, he chose to take a stroll and tour.

Nobody would suspect Grim being from other Continents since there isn't much established knowledge conscerning a means of travel to and from other continents.

The seas are filled with aquatic monsters that can even harm dragons, the skies are filled with extremely strong winds able to cut through the scales of even the sturdiest of dragons.

Continental Waygates are the only means of travel common to each continent.

But many of the people of Jhortenia doesn't know of these so-called "waygates", only the royalty and the most ancient inhabitants of the North are aware of its existence.

Plus, the people of Jhortenia are humans of great and strong physiques, thus they're usually tall.

The adults are 7 ft tall, and the chieftain of each tribe or clan are 8ft in height.

The color of their skin also vary, some look pale, others are light brown, while those who hailed from snow giants can have icy blue skin tone, and there are also the anomalies who have grayish looking skin which is proof of their magical darkness elemental affinity which are extremely rare.

This knowledge wasn't derived from the Imperial Library's Records since they didn't have such info concerning the Northern Barbarians, it was all from Jorten's memories.

Grim is walking along the snowy path as  he enjoys the cold breeze that blows on his face from time to time.

For him it is just a breeze, but the normal people of Jhortenia finds it extremely cold and are sometimes blown away by such winds.

It must be because of his draconic body that has high resistance in cold and hot temperatures.

As he goes down from the mountain where the waygate was, he notices a small tribe below.

1