Chapter 9: Sealed, New World
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Grim walks down towards the tribe...

A magic array instantly activates, soundlessly.

Ofcourse, the target is him since this array disrupted all his five senses and drained what's left of his mana.

"So this is the monster prophesied by Tehporp."

A man with bluish scales all over his body spoke indifferently.

"Hey Blue, why do we have to seal this bastard, can't we just kill him and be done with it?"

A red haired naked woman with red scales spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Things aren't as simple as they seem, Red."

A man with dark scales commented.

"Black is right, Red. Tehporp's prophecies are always accurate.

Some of the calamities she prophesied can be prevented, while others are inevitable.

Still, we are unaware which case this is."

A lady with white hair and scales said, concern written all over her face.

"Plus, he is Csiome's descendant..."

Blue added

"..."

The rest were silent for a moment before varying expressions became visible on their faces.

"Csiome... Even after leaving, he left a monster that can destroy Terrah, tsk!"

Red disdainfully vented in anger.

But everyone who are gathered, all know that this act of her betrayed a hidden sense of admiration for the man she onced loved.

"White and  Blue's words are all correct, we can't incur Csiome's wrath by killing his descendant since that would bring about the inevitable demise of Terrah."

A man whose presence oozes might and authority spoke in a low voice.

"I agree with Purple, if Csiome returns for the sole purpose of Vendetta, then this world would cease to exist."

The rest of the dragons in human forms nod in agreement.

"So it's decided that we seal this little monster before it can grow to such an extent that can be very detrimental for Terrah.

Heh, it's been quite a long time since we've all worked together to handle something big."

Purple said with a small reminiscent smile on his face.

White: "Yes, brother."

Blue: "Just get on with it..."

Red: "hmph!"

Black: "Hahaha that's an embarassing thing to say big bro."

All of them begin to chant at the same time

 "Tnemhsinab Levart Dlrow Noitarapes Ydob-Lous"

After that incantation, the runes of the magic array glow in 5 different colors as it begins to shine.

Grim's soul separates from his body then he regains his 5 senses and witnesses the shocking sight before him.

"What the..."

 *ZSCHWOOOOOCH!!!

His soul gets swiftly pushed away faster than the speed of light.

He passes through planets, galaxies, milky ways, stars, universes, and many worlds in space.

Ofcourse, travelling at such a speed beyond comprehension, Grim fails to use his 5 senses to know what's happening.

Back at Terrah to where his sealed body is, 5 beings pant in exhaustion.

The toll affects not only the physical self but also the mental and spiritual body.

"Well done... Everyone..."

Purple said while panting

"Haa... Huff... Let's not... Huff... do that ...again..."

Black said in an extremely tired manner

"I... ag...ree..."

Red followed, while gulping huge amounts of air.

"..."

"..."

The other two are still unable to speak due to exhaustion.

After 30 minutes, the five finally regained their bearings.

"I don't think, we've prevented the prophesy... It seems inevitable."

White spoke first

"That's very uncertain since we've sent him to a world with little to no amount of mana."

Blue responded without emotion.

"We'll see, if Terrah's upcoming calamity has been prevented then it's the best outcome."

Black said

"What if it's not?"

Red questions

"If it's really inevitable, then we have to look for a new home... I believe we've successfully stalled the impending doom."

Purple answered

........................................................

Back to where Grim's soul is, it appears that he finally reached his destination since he's slowly floating infront of a planet.

When his soul reached the planet's atmosphere, it finally stopped.

As if searching for a compatible body, it began to swiftly move at such an insane speed until it entered a 9-month pregnant woman's womb.

It found a soul-less body within the woman's belly then merged with it since the compatibility is a hundred percent.

The woman sensed a kick inside her womb and felt like she was about to give birth so she called for her husband and they both rushed towards the nearest hospital using their car.

After many standard procedures and activities, the baby has finally come out of the world.

1