Chapter 10: Diary part 1
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What this world needs is not another evil, so I choose to be good. 

If ever, the path of evil becomes an inevitability, then I shall be the most wretched and vile.

Ofcourse, such ruthlessness must rhyme with practicality and efficiency in hopes to achieve my goals.

Talent is not an ability but an aptitude for learning, true ability is something you achieve through constant training and practice.

I learned that in war the hard way, it costed the lives of my subordinates and almost dragging mine along the way.

Eventhough youth is most commonly associated with stupidity, it still does not excuse the fact that I have been stupidly blinded by arrogance back then.

Well, overcoming tragedies is one of the charms of life.

Where's the joy in life without problems?

Appreciation is realized by going through dilemmas.

It does not mean that one needs to live a problematic lifestyle just to feel joy and realize appreciation.

Such a simple interpretation is inept, it requires constant pondering, deliberation, and experiences to reach the stages of nihilism, cynicism, and so on.

The path towards knowledge is endless, what is profound can only be understood, and deemed as such by wisdom.

It has been 3 years since I arrived into this world with memories of & from my previous one, Terrah, still intact.

On the first day of my rebirth, I came out of my mother's womb silently, neither weeping nor sobbing.

It greatly disturbed the medical servants and most especially my parents.

But upon closer and a series of inspections, they found no anomaly except a baby's indifferent gaze and the "not crying part".

Father sighed in relief, and mother had a slight worry on her face

But when I gently clutched onto her lactating  breast then expressed comfort in her embrace, it significantly improved her mood which allowed me the privelege of immediately consuming her nutritious milk.

Seeing their baby exuding serenity and satisfaction in his activity, smiles and laughter filled the room, some of the medical staff, included.

0