Chapter 14.3
5.4k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That was amazing!” said Kayla jumping up and down on Fey’s back. “Does the band always travel like that?”

“Hell no, just like Fey isn't a fan of being ridden I am not a fan of being your free air ride, plus I’d be useless in a fight if I’m low on mana.”

“Flora, as your captain I have some questions for you,” said Ellaria turning on the resting gnome with her hands on her hips.

“Oh give me a break, I just saved the whole band!”

“And I am grateful for you getting us out of there but I would like to know why the church thinks you are carrying forty six souls. Where exactly did you get them? Why do you have forty six souls? What exactly are you planning to do with them? I swear if this is one of your get rich quick schemes…”

“I don't know do I! I literally have no bloody clue what those religious nutjobs were blathering about! They’re all crazy!”

Kayla suddenly piped up. “Isn't it because she’s preggers?”

The band turned and stared at Kayla.

“It couldn’t be, cross species breeding doesn't work like that, at least not with species so wildly different, it’s impossible. Right?” said Ellaria.

“Of course, it has to be impossible,” said Flora, a little nervousness entering her voice for once, “Besides, whoever heard of having forty six babies, forty six babies all at once haha, that would be ridiculous…”

The band looked at the size of Flora's belly in silence.

Vivi picked her teeth with a claw, her other paw on her hip, her belly hanging low with what was inside of her. “It’s obviously not that, Fey’s cum is just so potent that it fucked up the spell. Duh.”

Ellaria pursed her lips. “Whether it is or isn't isn't something we can know right now, best we don't sit around for hours pondering, not when we apparently have the church looking for us. Come on, get moving people, go go.”

The elf gestured with her hands and waved encouragingly at the band as she herself walked deeper into the forest. The band reluctantly followed.

“W-wait! What about my sister!”

The band turned back, they had momentarily forgotten that they had acquired some new apprentices, or more importantly that one apprentice was currently over six foot across and kicking at her belly, trapped on the throne of her own body. Her small hands were splayed across the surface of herself as she urgently moved her hips desperately trying to get herself to move across the ground. Hopeless of course.

“Flora?” asked Ellaria.

“Are you kidding? Gosh, I am so not wasting my mana on carrying her through an entire forest when they can't even do anything in a fight! She doesn't even have a Class!”

“I- I’m sorry I’m so useless!” said Lily, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

Flora crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

“Flora if you carry her I promise to fuck you so big you can't move even with all your power.” said Fey, dropping her secret reserve super weapon.

Flora blinked and her arms uncrossed out of surprise.

“You uh, you want to do what now?”

“I said I’ll cum so much in you that you will be stuck in place, trapped by your own cum filled womb, and no matter how you stress and strain using all of your power you won’t be able to move, you’ll just be too packed full of my cum.”

The gnome swallowed noisily and a little drool ran from her lip as she stared hungrily at the centaur.

“F-fine I’ll carry her, for now. But I’m not doing it willingly!” the gnome continued to snatch starved glances at Fey as Lily lifted into the air. She placed the spherical otterkin atop her own belly.

The band began to walk.

“...Are we really going to walk all the way to a city?”

“I don’t know, but I do know that we have a much larger problem that will make that difficult.”

“What problem?”

“We have no food. We’ve used up the last of the supplies we had in the dimensional bag.”

Kayla eyed the bag on Ellaria’s hip.

“Doesn't that bag keep the food fresh? Why not buy lots?”

“No, it still rots despite being in dimensional space. I had meant to stock up on food and other supplies in town when we got back from the goblin job, but obviously that didn't quite work out…”

After some time walking through the forest, mostly in silence as they pondered what exactly the number forty six meant and quite what they were going to do about food, they came across a road. Ellaria decided that perhaps it wouldn't be such a smart idea to walk on the road, at least immediately, just in case the church sent out any riders to check. The girls who were naked took the chance to grab some spare clothing from the dimensional bag. Lily borrowed clothing from Flora, which even then looked a little outsized on the tiny otterkin’s body, not that she could fully put the clothing on with the size of her belly but partial coverage was still possible.

They continued on in the woods, distantly following the road’s direction.

The sound of voices disturbed the band's quiet introspective trudging. Ellaria put a finger to her lip and crept through the forest with Vivi, waving Fey and Flora and the twins back as they lacked stealthiness.

As they parted the foliage a small camp came into view. The camp had two people and Ellaria’s eyebrows rose in surprise as she recognised one of them, a pink scaled and pink haired very very large lamia woman, it was the owner of the brothel she had gone to with Fey. Her mind wandered back to the absolute destruction they had wrought upon the brothel. This might be a small problem.

“Hey, they have food, let's go say hi,” said Vivi stepping forward eagerly.

Ellaria grabbed her tail and hauled the fox girl back while pressing a finger to her lips.

“Shh. That Lamia, I know her, she's called the madame, otherwise known as Quirrel, and she owns a brothel. Me and Fey might or might not have caused a tiny or gigantic amount of damage to her property. I have no clue what she is doing out here but we can’t just say ‘hi’, that would be very unwise.”

The second of the two people in the small camp was pacing around, back and forth. It was a dogkin, more specifically a labrador-kin, her long curly blonde hair was capped with a pair of cute floppy ears and a fluffy golden tail stuck out of the back of her shorts. Her body was on the thick side with broad flaring hips that dived down into curving thighs which were a set for her indecently round breasts. 

“Hnnnnn, you don't understand Rina, ever since I caught that scent in town I’ve been a complete mess!”

The pink scaled lamia was lazing by the fire, she looked at the dogkin questioningly. “Is it really that bad? Is this why you wanted to make camp away from the others?”

“Oh gods you have no idea, it feels like someone took a steel forge and threw it in my loins and is using a pair of bellows to make it hotter and hotter and hotter, I feel like I’m practically on fire, I have to keep moving because if I stay still I feel like i'm going to go mad!”

“I knew you had bad heats Zal but wow, you sure you're okay?”

There was a crate off to one side of the camp and the dogkin stepped over to it, her hips wriggling desperately in her shorts.

“No I'm not flipping okay! Whatever the hell it was I got a nose full of sent my body into hormonal overdrive! Like a multiplier! But my normal heat is already really bad so it's so much worse!”

As she spoke she began pressing and rubbing the crotch of her shorts up against the corner of the crate, pushing the corner into her muff and scraping herself on it, desperately trying to get off.

“Hnnnnghgawwwd! I’m so godsdam needy right now Rina, you have no idea!” 

Her shorts quickly started to become damp and then as a wet patch grew and spread across them fluids began to steadily drip drip drip from the fabric.

“M-maybe we should have stayed in town, I didn't realise you had it this bad, my sister lives there after all and she would have had the expertise to deal with this.”

“N-no, we n-need to get going to sell, hnnnggg, s-sell-”

The dogkin let out a long slutty moan and a wave of her juices darkened the wood of the crate.

“F-fuck, its not enough, oh gods it just made the heat worse! I need something in me Rina, I- I need your tail! I need you to put your tail in me! P-please!”

“Wha- are you serious? You want me to tail f-fuck you?”

“YES! Fucking shove that thing in my pussy! Anything to make the burning heat go away!”

The dogkin suddenly fell to the floor and grasped at the shirt covering her midriff, gasping and moaning as her broad thighs jiggled in time with her body’s trembling and shaking.

“I’m dying! I- I need dick! I NEED DICK! Oh god! I need to be fucking filled, I need to be fucked until my legs are jelly! HNNYAAAAA!!!!”

The lamia was starting to look genuinely concerned for her friend by this point and her long tail coiled and moved up around her body until she went from lazing on her side to sitting up.

“It's so hot it hurts, I'm burning alive Rina!”

“Uhm, I-if it’s that b-bad, m-maybe I can…”

Ellaria glanced at Vivi and raised an eyebrow.

“I can't say I’ve ever seen a heat quite that bad, have you? It’s like you when you were given that aphrodisiac. At least the lamia isn't actually the lamia I was thinking of, going by what she said, she’s her sister, hopefully she won't have heard any details of what we did...”

Vivi hesitated then nodded, “I haven't seen a heat that bad either but from what she said her normal heat is very strong, that happens with some girls sometimes, they get a super strong version of a heat, like how some women have a more difficult period than others… she said she caught a scent in town…”

“You think it was?”

“Yeah, I think she caught a whiff of Fey, some of her cum when we went to the mage district maybe.”

“Who caught a whiff of me?”

Ellaria blinked and turned her head to see Fey. She hadn't heard the centaur approaching at all despite her size. That said something about just how much more dexterous and nimble she had become with her new body, knowing just where to place her hooves to produce minimal sound while avoiding the branches about her.

“Uh, if she picked up her scent in town when Fey wasn't even there won't she scent Fey...here…?”

The dogkin suddenly let out a scream and began thrashing on the ground, her paws desperately grabbing at her crotch as she rolled.

“Oh no! That poor dogkin is hurt! I’ve got to save her!”

“No wait! Fey!”

But it was too late, the centaur pushed past the pair and out into the small clearing. The lamia pulled a dagger and pointed it at Fey immediately.

“Who the hell are you?!”

Fey put her hands up.

“I’m just a healer, I can help!”

Even as the lamia stared at Fey the dogkin was squirming, helplessly humping her hips at the air.Then the dogkin caught sight of Fey, or more importantly what was below Fey’s barrel. Her eyes went big and round and hungry seeing it.

“Oh g-gods! Y-you smell so good! P-please! M-my heat! I’ve got to, I can’t- GIVE ME IT!”

The dogkin went from rolling on the ground to lunging at Fey, dodging around the lamia and under Fey’s barrel where her cock throbbed in the air.

“Zal stop!”

But the dogkin was already grabbing at Fey’s dick, bringing it to her face, drawing in a heaving breath of its musk. The dogkin wailed and fluid sprinkled from her soaked through shorts.

 

(This is a 4 parter)

 

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

72