Chapter 34 2/2
3.8k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zoey raised a hand and an aquamarine silk lowered down next to her body from the shadows above. With a twist she rolled up into it and was lifted into the air, carried forth by the long strip of silk until she swung into the next where she flung her legs ins a circle, doing the splits in the air as she smoothly transitioned from one silk to the other as though being transported by grace alone.

 

Fey looked up at her, mouth agog at the skilful display, until the athletic lemurkin came to a stop in front of her, lightly hanging in the air, strips of silk wrapped around naked split thighs, hooked under a knee, spiralling up her waist and arms, white hair framing an eager if nervous expression, big wide open eyes looking up at Fey, anticipation in every motion.

 

Then, resolute, a look of determination crossed her face, and Fey flinched as silks touched down on her back, and then slipped around her, colourful fabric gliding over her barrel.

 

A squeak escaped from her as the cool silks touched up against her throbbing cock and brushed by, in moments the silks were wound about various parts of her body, and then they began to lift. She slowly rose into the air as Zoey glided beneath her, smoothly sliding from silk to silk until she was suspended beneath Fey's barrel, the massive centaur horse cock stiffly bouncing in front of her.

 

“Man, it’s so much bigger up close, way way fucking bigger.” 

 

“Is- is this enough for the lock?”

 

“No way! That was a very expensive lock and- and it’s going to take more than just me looking at your- your thingy!”

 

The lemurkin reached out and took hold of the monstrous shaft, delicate fingers trying to wrap around, finding they were far too small to even come close, and then being jerked around as the stiff length bucked in her hands.

 

“Sheesh, how is your dick stronger than I am? I can't hold it still even with all my strength.”

 

“Don't say that, it sounds weird, how can my p-penis be stronger than a person?”

 

“It just is, I’m practically hanging off it now!” and Zoey was, the lemurkin was getting comfortable with the massive length and had begun moving around it, sliding underneath then above, fluid motions like a snake, practised, like with her aerial silks, except with a horse dick, her long tail caressing Fey’s legs and even reaching around to stroke her balls as she moved.

 

Confidence growing she slid her bare feet down the length, the rough veins and bumps tickling the soles until they slid to the bottom where her toes sunk into the wrinkled base, the incredible heat of Fey’s blood pumping in and out causing a little pink to come to her cheeks at how personal and private it felt. She could feel this centaur’s lifeblood, her heart, somehow so much more intimate than any guy she’d been with, it was hard not to be at this scale with a dick the size of her leg, everything felt magnified, more so when she brushed her face up against rough shaft feeling taut flesh press up against her cheek, hot, eager, eager to be inside of her.

 

She swallowed and blinked, then a hand dipped between her thighs and to her surprise she found wet, more than wet, she was soaked! Her inner thighs slick with slightly sticky clear fluid. She glanced down to find that a massive wet patch had appeared on her fine white leotard, a spreading wet patch that was climbing up from her mons.

 

“Uh, wh-what, I n-never-”

 

“Is anything wrong?”

 

“I’m- I’m ready for you, apparently r-really ready.”

 

Hesitantly Zoey slid forward, a combination of her silks and her own motions bringing her to the front of Fey’s dick, her front facing the ground, her sloppy inner thighs coming down either side of the fat length, painting the horse cock wet with her juices, squeezing tight.

 

Fey’s legs kicked at the air at the sensation and then a cup of precum sprayed from her urethra directly at Zoey’s leotard covered pussy. It splashed around her hips and Zoey squealed aloud, hands frantically brought up as droplets spattered across her face.

“D-did you just cum already?! What the hell!”

 

“N-no! It’s p-pre c-cum!”

 

Zoey blinked and looked down at herself. Her hip and waist area was soaked in a slightly cloudy clear fluid, this one much sticker and more viscous than her own juices, and it smelt... it smelt like what had been done to the caravans except now it was all over her, soaking her leotard with a mixture of herself and the centaur.

 

“Just precum?” she whispered, brow rising. What the minotaur girls had boasted of before they’d been dragged away by an irate band captain finally sinking in.

 

Her imagination started to stir to life as she recalled what the three minotaurs had said, being so filled with centaur that they couldn't move, that it was the most incredible thing they had ever experienced, that nothing else came close. She tried to picture the belly of the minotaur girls, big, pregnant big, maybe even as big as that pregnant lupine had been, was that really even possible? She wasn’t sure, but then the caravans had been covered in so much white stuff...

 

A hand slid down her slick with wet leotard, her chest rising and falling as her fingers slipped between her thighs, touching up against her pussy outlined by the skin tight soaked through cloth, the transparency of the wet fabric revealing her pinkness behind.

 

Without hesitation, the tips of her fingers shifted to one side and she lifted away the leotard, peeling it from her pussy, the sticky wet cloth reluctant to come free from her flesh. A shiver going up her spine as fresh air breathed onto her now exposed puss, and she carefully pushed the leotard to one side, the cloth wrinkling as it was squeezed against her inner thigh. 

 

A rivulet of piping hot precum rolled from the leotard down onto her soft folds, the bead tracing a line down her labia, rolling over top the bright speckled highlights marking the texture of her sloppy wet pussy. The touch created a feeling that radiated up, sending her body into a heated state.

 

She let out a breath she hadn't realised she’d been holding. 

 

Fuck.

 

She really wanted dick.

 

She really wanted a nice dick inside of herself, roughly thrusting into her passage, but bigger than just some random guy, she wanted more, she wanted-

 

She wanted what those minotaur girls boasted of.

 

She wanted a massive fat fucking stallion dick to truly destroy her pussy, ravage her body, she wanted what they claimed to be real, sex that made all other sex look like a pathetic diluted little shadow, experiencing the rawest most primal form of mating, animalistic and concentrated. A burning was growing within her core, demanding a proper dick to quench her thirsty womb.

 

She bit her lip hard and her fingers dipped into her soft folds, hooking then spreading herself apart.

 

Of course, such a little spread was just adorable compared to the monstrous dick easily as thick as her thigh, the broad crown dominating the gap between her legs, looming at her nethers. 

 

The silks moved and she slid back towards it, the length stiffening further, as though it knew it was about to be sheathed in a needy slit.

 

She moved, and then near bit through her lip as the massive crown touched against her exposed pussy, the hard surface scraping against her puffy softness, her fingers, how the fuck could this possibly fit?

 

But she couldn't stop herself now, she took hold of the dick with her ankles and drew herself onto it, trying as best she could to drag her lower lips wide with her fingers. 

 

She thought she was getting nowhere but then she lurched back a little and her pussy spread inches, smeared wide as her inside walls pressed down against the top.

 

Then another inch and another, before she knew it she was roughly pushing herself back in  little gasped bounces, and succeeding, her muff stretching wider, gaping, eager to engulf the horse cock, she couldn't help it a needy moan slipped from her lips as she drove herself all the harder, harder and harder, spreading out wider and wider, clit popping from its hood as the pressure became outrageous and her labia thinned. 

 

She thought it would never end, that she would be trapped forever trying to fit the massive log of a dick into her puss, but then with a sudden lurch her obscenely spread cunny slipped around the bumpy crown, walls slopping over and engulfing the head, massive horse dick penetrating her insides.

 

“OH-G-GAWWDDDSSHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

She screamed, hard, and the sound of fluid wetly splattering on the flagstone below filled the air, the wet splashing against her hand too because her fingers were now trapped inside her pussy, her insides convulsing around the tip, flesh rippling as it clutched, crushing her fingers almost painfully hard against the stiff length.

 

She nearly lost her hold on the silks as her muscles spasmed, arms flailing at the air, but the silks helped steady her and she remained in place, a trembling thing, a stallion's third leg protruding from her most intimate feminine place.

 

“It feeeeels tooo good Pennyyyyy!!!! I c-cantttt!! I just cannnnnt!”

 

The squirrel girl had been standing with her arms crossed nearby, watching the suspended centaur and lemurkin come together, but as Zoey took Fey into herself her crossed arms had gone slack and her mouth had fallen open in disbelief.

 

“A-Are you okay Zoey? Are You injured?”

 

“M-magic centaur!” Zoey managed to get out between panted breaths, “B-but I didn't think, I didn't imagine it w-would f-feel s-so- so!!!”

 

“So big?”

 

“So unbelievably fucking GOOOD! Holy shit this makes the best sex I’ve ever had feel like a tickle, er, no offence Penny!”

 

“Well with that monster in you it had better feel like more than a tickle… but it feels different?”

 

“Yes! I think I’m -, wait…”

 

The lemurkin suddenly shifted, her upper body curling down, curling around herself, folding, and showing incredible flexibility she brought her head up until she was face to face with her own clit.

 

Her love bean was being squeezed from its hood by the insane stretching, stretching that partially covered over her fingers which remained trapped inside. She tried to tug them free but to no avail, her pussy was clamped down tight.

 

Hesitantly she peaked her tongue from her lips and pressed it hard against her clit. Electricity shook her, she had never been this freaking sensitive before!

 

Lashing her tongue over her bean a few more times just to be sure, and quivering at each touch, she un-bent back, unfolding from the gymnastic position.

 

She found Penny standing nearby staring at her.

 

“What?”

 

“You just did that like it was nothing! Your back flex was always your weakest-! You couldn't do that before!”

 

Zoey blinked at her. She was right, she had just nibbled her own clitoris like it was nothing, barely a thought given to such a folded shape.

 

“You think I’ll become even more flexible if we go further?”

 

Penny looked at the vascular horse dick inside of Zoey’s over stretched pussy. She swallowed, the mixed scent of Fey and Zoey’s juices creating an overriding smell of sex that tickled her nostrils causing them to flare.

 

“Y-you have to be more flexible to take more dick right? So m-maybe?”

 

The squirrel girl lifted a paw and the silks began to move, tightening their hold on Zoey’s thighs, pressing into her flesh, then drawing back, pulling the lemurkin down onto the dick.

 

At first nothing happened, her pussy was clamped down too tight, but then with a rush as her pussy lost the battle, she was thrust on the dick, a full foot of Fey sliding into her, her tummy abruptly tenting outward, her skintight leotard stretching tight over the obscene shape, the shape of horse dick outlined in the lemurkin’s belly, a sight that was impossible to look away from, a girl made into a stretched sleeve, and that was only the beginning.

 

Penny’s eyes went very round as Zoey screamed and creamed, and her paw unconsciously dipped down, touching at her now soaked silks, her breath becoming heavy at the sight as the silks continued to draw Zoey further and further, relentlessly spearing her on Fey. 

 

It looked to continue without stop, but then Fey’s medial ring got in the way, the thick thing stopping all progress.

 

“That, that can't be all!” said Zoey, twisting to look around, the bulge in her belly blocking her view of how much dick there was to go.

 

“There's more,” whispered Penny, “a lot more” She flicked her paw and a half dozen silks shot from between the book cases, the shadows, slipping through the air and latching onto the other silks wrapped around Zoey’s thighs.

 

The haul redoubled, then doubled again and Zoey squeeeealed as she was forcibly squeeeezed over the top of the medial ring, her fingers nearly being crushed.

 

“HNNNYYAAAAA!”

 

SCHRLLLLLUURP-POP!

 

Her pussy slipped around and swallowed the ring, and then there was no more resistance and the silks were still pulling. She slammed all the way to the bottom, a foot or so of dick plunging into her unprepared pussy in a moment, her rear slamming home against the wrinkled base as her tented out tummy bulged out past her head, her breasts parted by the soft shape.

 

A ragged animalistic howl tore from her lips as her eyes rolled up into her head, limbs thrashing, her hand awash with spray and she squirted like a burst water pipe.

 

“AIIHH-HHHNNYAA-AHHHAAIIIEEEEEE!!!!”

 

Her voice rocked the library, the dead silence of the place filled with nothing but a girl screaming in frantic orgasm.

 

Penny squirmed, her silk strip panties pushed aside and her index digit pushed into herself. With a pop she managed to fit another digit inside, desperately trying to imagine what Zoey was feeling right now.

 

It took nearly a full minute for the thrashing lemurkin to calm, her breath catching wetly.

 

“I’m so full of dick right now Pennnyyy, I’m so sensitive and there's so much of me being stretched, I’m floating, I feel wild, my whole body is all tingleyness!”

 

Penny took a step closer, paw thrusting up into herself even as she did so.

 

“Are you more flexible?”

 

Zoey seemed not to have heard her at first but then she shifted and her legs came up, moving from dangling below up to the dick bulge protruding from her belly. In a moment she had both the soles of her feet and her hand caressing the tented out shape of her belly and leotard, her toes finding her belly button popped out by the extreme penetration and exploring the novel shape pushing out the whtie fabric.

 

Then she began rubbing her soles over her feet up and down the protrusion, her stretched belly pressed against the hard stallion length sleeved within.

 

She was a girl cock sleeve who could masturbate her master at the same time. 

 

She was obscene, outrageous, a girl experiencing sexual heaven in utter depravity.

 

She knew it.

 

But, if she was honest, she wanted others to know it too. As she masturbated the dick bulge with her feet her imagination ran wild, seeing the crowds who watched her perform as a tumbler see this, no, bigger crowds, thousands, tens of thousands, a hundred thousand, all watching her debase herself on centaur dick.

 

And fucking love every moment of it.

 

She flicked her hand and the silks began to move once more. With a long filthy moan she was dragged back up the dick until she came to the medial ring. That wasn't going to stop her, the audience in her head demanded more. She commanded the silks to pull harder and with a sloppy wet sound she was dragged back over the top. Her fingers were forced free in the same motion, along with a long powerful squirt of her fluids that splashed over Penny’s feet and up her shins.

 

Penny swallowed. Then, finding that she couldn't take it anymore, and that she couldn't fit anymore of her paw inside herself, she quick marched around to Fey's rear where she found a pair of enormous testicles, the things each far larger than a melon, the taut surface pulsing, uncountable sperm inside anticipating freedom.

 

Mindlessly she leapt on them, grabbing hold and curling her body around them entirely until her ankles, thighs, mons, stomach, chest, and face were pressed flat against the boiling surface. A happy squirrel having found the ultimate nut.

 

Of course, this meant her abdomen, or more specifically her womb, was pressed up against the surface,

 

The sperm went mad and Penny whimpered as the testicles she was wrapped around surged and roared, frantically thrusting into her even as they swelled larger, became more heated.

 

Fey cried out, a whinny accidentally slipping from her lips, and her hips began thrusting, humping into Zoey as she was being rocketed back down her cock after being brought to the tip, then slammed together brutally. Zoey screamed as her ass cheeks rippled with the impact, thighs jiggling, but neither given time to settle before the silks ripped her back up the shaft, her feet and hands scrabbling desperately at her belly bulge, trying to keep some semblance of calm for just a moment. 

 

She was not given any calm and was sent plunging back down, fingernails and toenails making long marks over her stretched out white leotard as she howled in fire cracker orgasm, shredding any rationality.

 

She slammed to the hilt then was dragged back to the tip once more, then back again, and again, and again, faster and faster, all while Fey’s hyper agitated balls roared and churned eager to fill the lemurkin to the brim, the squirrel wrapped tight around them squeaking and squealing as they pressed against her, insane amounts of insemination pressed up against her entire body.

 

The combination of so much stimulation didn't take long to peak and Fey let free a gasping scream, grabbing hold of the dangling silks, fingers tangling so hard with the fabric that they tore, her backs arching, body stiffening, cock flexing so hard it lifted the screaming girl speared on it up, pressing her into her barrel, and then, then she exploded into her.

 

Piping hot spunt roared up her shaft, a frantic stampede for pussy that ended in a long powerful spray of horse cum from her urethra that stretched out the leotard covered belly bulge still further, the fabric already straining beyond its limit and audibly creaking. The cum losing momentum of the ejaculation sloshed down, a pregnant shape rapidly appearing below her waist and the outline of Fey’s massive dick. 

 

The round shape expanded, cum pregnancy growing, the leotard reaching its maximum and then stopping. But her belly didn't stop filling, finding it couldn't force the leotard it spilt out to either side, two smooth bulging masses either side of the groaning white leotard.

 

“It’s t-too MUUUCHHHHH!” wailed Zoey, her fingers clutching desperately at the spilling shape, her heels digging into the softness trying and failing to stop her growth, soft belly simply spilling around her toes and ankles.

 

The sound of creaking groaning fabric grew louder and louder as each powerful surging pump of cum was forced into her body, the white leotard straining to its limit and then beyond, with a snapping sound horizontal splits appearing across its front, gaping oval shapes that bulged outward with tummy, her flesh spilling between each gap, more and more, gap after gap until there was a ladder of flesh spilling from the white fabric, bare strings holding back her gravid expanse as more of her was forced through, overwhelming amounts of cum belly.

 

The leotard held up valiantly, but then all at once, it shredded apart in an ear shattering snap, white fabric flinging in every direction as her belly surged downward, compressed horse cum free to expand four foot, five foot, six foot across, her voice became a shrill shriek at the sensation, muffled when she buried her face in the dick bulge.

 

The lemurkin’s belly billowed outward out of control, a great thing hanging from her waist, vast and round and growing with every massive spray into her thrashing spasming pussy.

 

She had already reached past the bottom of Fey's hooves and her expanse was pressing against the cool flagstones, flattening the bottom of the soft shape as she expanded, cum belly rolling outward, pushing aside silks.

 

Fey’s eyes rolled up as the final surge ripped through her and the muffled screams of Zoey tripled in loudness as her belly grew out a full foot further in just a moment.

 

It was done.

 

She was finished.

 

Fey flopped over the now massive Lemurkin, her heart pounding like an earthquake drum, her chest rising and falling in huge gasping breaths, desperately trying to draw in air, even her balls were calmed, and Penny slipped free, falling to the ground and staggering back unbalanced, eyes staring at the mass of horse cum that was now Zoey.

 

The squirrel girl swallowed, agitated, body squirming, what would it feel like to be so stretched? To feel that unimaginably fucked? The hot itch in her core wanted to know, hell she wanted to know.

 

She gathered herself and stepped around the cum lake that was Zoey, unable to take her eyes off the vast smooth shape. Then, backing toward the desk that their rainbow cloaks had been tossed upon, she gestured and the silk woven throughout them dragged them onto the  floor. She parked her rear on top of the desk. Then she leaned back and lifted her legs up, straightened and straight up in the air, spread in a V shape, enormous fluffy tail hanging down to the floor. She looked between her legs at the shaky centaur, only now managing to lift her upper body where she had been slumped atop Zoey’s belly, arms shaking, palms sinking into the soft mass. 

 

As Fey’s head rose her eyes were greeted with the sight of the curvey squirrel girl, her silk panties pushed to one side, desperately spreading herself for Fey.

 

“P-please!” said Penny, her body quivering.

 

Fey glanced between herself and the needy girl.

 

“Uhm, I- uh, appreciate the enthusiasm, but I’m a little bit uhm stu-CK!”

 

The silks still wrapped around her body suddenly hauled back and with a SCHLURPSPHH and a wet gush she was ripped free from Zoey’s pussy, her unsheathed length steaming in the air as it was freed. The silks lifted and then dropped her and Fey found herself landing on the flagstone, taking a few stumbled trotted steps forward as she regained her balance.

 

She blinked in surprise at the sudden repositioning, then at Penny, her thighs trembling, toes splayed, straightened legs spreading further.

 

She couldn't possibly leave her like this, the squirrel girl was quite clearly in need. 

 

Her balls growled and began to return to life as that little dominating will at the back of her mind caused her to take a step forward, then another.

 

She came up by the squirrel girl, looming over her with her far larger centaur body, their eyes meeting, a glance that held electric fire, a raw desire, the desire to breed.

 

Fey’s body moved on its own and reared up and slammed her front hooves down on the table, Penny yelping as she found her legs spread by Fey’s horse barrel. She looked down eagerly expecting penetration, but of course Fey had wildly missed, instead, her length thrusting up the squirrel girl's body, slapping into her expansive silks wrapped breasts and knocking a nipple free from the strips of fabric. 

 

Her length didn't stop there and rode over the top, shoving past so quickly that Penny was caught by surprise and the crown slammed into her nose causing her to gasp in surprise, mouth opening wide.

 

The touch caused a cup of precum to spray from Fey's urethra and Penny's mouth was suddenly awash with slightly sticky fluid, pouring over her lips.

 

She grabbed for the length trying to regain control of the situation but Fey only thrust roughly forward and she found her mouth forcibly opened and pressed up against the broad tip, eyes going wide as she shouted in alarm, tongue tickling the surface, which of course only caused Fey to whinny and thrust once more and then again, each time the squirrel girl’s jaws were opened further against the flat, teeth biting down, but far too weak to do anything but slightly indent the hard flesh.

 

She slapped wildly at the vascular length, her lips smeared open against the bluntness, even bringing her legs in, kicking wildly. 

 

Fey thrust harder and a powerful gush of precum sprayed into her pried open mouth, the clear fluid filling the space, then as Fey gushed again the squirrel girl’s cheeks bulged outward, filling with the fluid, becoming two rapidly swelling spheres on either side of her muzzle, each grunted thrust was followed by another cup or more of gushing precum, her urethra twitching as the fluid practically hosed into the squirrel girl’s mouth.

 

“N-need p-pussy” groaned Fey as a particularly large gush stretched the squirrel girl's cheeks comically far. 

 

Penny at last managed to get a grip on the slippery dick slick with Zoey’s pussy juices and managed to pull herself free. She fell back on the desk, bulging cheeks slapping down on either side of her head against the wood.

 

Fey gathering her senses managed to pull back and Penny found room to sit up, difficult with her cheeks so full, looking like she’d somehow managed to fit a pair of melons inside each.

 

She hesitantly touched at them, in complete shock, not quite comprehending what had just happened. 

 

Then she opened her mouth to speak, which of course broke the damn. Precum roared from her mouth and waterfalled onto her breasts soaking her body, pushing down the silk straps that covered her chest and freeing her breasts. A good bucket or two of precum just dumped down her front, diamond hard nipples now freed were bathed in the stuff, so much fluid that it washed across the desk and sheeted down the sides to splash across the floor.

 

She coughed and sputtered as the last came free, her cheeks returning to normal.

 

“This- this magic r-really works on the whole body… g-gosh,” she managed to get out.

 

She looked down to find the enormous horse dick being clumsily aligned with her exposed pussy. She swallowed nervously, a little more precum slipping down her throat.

 

She knew how large Fey was, she had just had her face on the tip, but imaging the entire length inside of herself? All of it?

 

Not sure what she was doing she touched the boiling surface with her ankles and directed it at herself, into her.

 

It came close, closer, the sight making her nipples become all the more stiff. That beast was going inside of her, a massive fucking stallion dick, hundreds of times larger in volume than anything she had ever taken before. She wasn't sure she could see guys dicks as real dicks after seeing this, they were more like a useless appendage, small, and unable to fulfil her needs.

 

A soft filthy moan slipped from her lips as the hot tip touched home against her muff and began to apply pressure, rising pressure, rapidly increasing.

 

Silks grabbed for her and dragged her down, her pussy distending, stretching out, eagerly trying to take the massive leg sized horse dick, and quickly it succeeded, the sheer amount of lubricant easing the entrance.

 

With a spatter of precum Fey suddenly slid inside of her, her folds stretched thin by the pillar of horse meat, then deeper, then deeper, the silks allowing Fey to use her full strength on the girl, she bucked roughly forward and feet of dick slid into the squirrel girl, her belly bulging upward in one rush, crashing into her breasts and sending them rolling before being pulled free in one long wet SLURRRK, a gush precum splattering over the flagstones as Penny high pressure squirted up Fey's barrel as she howled her lungs out and her eyes rolled up.

 

Fey shifted into long rhythmic strokes, thrusting into the squirrel girl as the silks moved her onto her length, the squirrel girl's legs became rigid and stiff, toes splayed as she spread herself wide, splitting her legs as far as possible. Frantically she grabbed hold of her legs and held on to dear life, her body presented to the centaur in the most exposed way possible, screaming to be used.

 

And Fey did use her, hard, harder, the wet slurking of her pistoning passing beyond merely wet and becoming a cacophony of sloppy queefing plastering fluid with every motion.

 

She was so into it that she didn't notice the sound of roaring water until it was too late

 

She turned her head finally becoming aware something was wrong but could only goggle in shock as a ceiling height tidal wave raced toward her from between the shelves.

-

Kayla wasn't one to get frustrated with the unfair things in life, but since becoming invisible it had been so much harder, so so much harder.

 

First her sister got a powerful Class, and was an honest to god genius with it, so much so that Magic Mog already valued her as a bandmate despite being just an apprentice.

 

And then she had been made invisible. At first, it hadn't been so bad, but then trying to speak to others without body language, without eye contact, without being seen, just a disembodied voice, a quiet one considering her diminutive size, she’d lost count of how many times she had spoken up trying to talk to the others and they just hadn't heard or noticed her.

 

It had started to drag on her mentally, she was supposed to be the stronger between herself and Lily, the more confident boisterous one, but when the others just didn't hear her even when she had something she really wanted to say, and she was so incredibly weak and useless, unable to even move under her own power. She had cried herself to sleep more than once. 

 

It wasn't fair! It just wasn't… She wanted to be seen and heard, and valued like Lily!

 

She gripped the cracked crystal in one small fist and fiercely held it up, jogging by shelf after shelf after shelf just hoping for a bit of light, anything!

 

The light flickered and she froze, could it be? She turned, moving the crystal side to side, trying to see what book was causing the light. After a moment she found it, a yellowed book with a half broken spine. She approached cautiously, trying to read what the spine said.

 

“Luma- something?” she murmured squinting as she tried to make it out.

 

Not that it mattered, even close by the light was weak, pathetic, little to no affinity.

 

Her shoulder slumped in disappointment, head bowing as she placed one small hand against the shelf.

 

This was the only thing she had found in all this vast warehouse, and it was worthless!

 

Tears pricked the corner of her eyes, the invisible droplets stinging before they fell and pattered on the stone below and slowly became visible.

 

“This is too hard,” she whispered.

 

Frustrated she grabbed hold of the decrepit yellowed book and tore it from the shelf. The heavy book near half her height came free and crashed to the ground below, revealing its pages which had been half torn out, and the rest moulded, the Class book was clearly dead and useless, she could never ever have gotten a Class from it.

 

She paused in her motion, a curious thought winding its way into her mind.

 

If the book was dead… why had the crystal been glowing?

 

She hesitantly held it up. The crystal still glowed. She moved it toward the book that lay broken on the ground. The light became dimmer.

 

Confused, she turned back toward the shelf and moved the crystal closer. The light became brighter, but not when she moved it to either side, only when it was near the gap the book had left. She pushed the crystal inside and it became brighter still.

 

There was something at the back of the shelf.

 

She dropped the crystal and frantically grabbed at the remaining books, tearing them free and tossing them aside.

 

There was a panel at the back. A panel not made of wood. A panel made of thick lead, scarred by nails and claws. She reached out and touched it. The metal vibrated under her touch. Her hand moved up, searching, she found a gap near the top, a slim slot, so tiny that only her fingers could fit, her tiny fingers unlike others. She frowned as she fiddled with something inside, and then with a click, the entire panel fell forward revealing a hidden compartment behind

 

A hidden compartment that contained a small black book.

 

The crystal discarded on the floor exploded with black light, and then it shattered, the light winking out, the crystal unable to contain the sheer Affinity.

 

The letters on the book were in a language Kayla didn't know, but somehow, the meaning was pressed into her eyes, the book bypassing language and telling her.

 

ABYSS SUMMONER

 

“Abyss Summoner?” she whispered in confusion

 

The book reacted, the words like an agreement had been signed, it jerked free from the compartment, floating in the air, right in front of Kayla’s face. Then it opened, occult writings of some unknowable malignity, written in the blood of gods knew what, well, perhaps even the gods didn’t know.

 

Her face was lit in red light as the pages flickered past, her eyes seeing beyond the pages, into a place beyond, a void filled with endless dark water, a place where an eye lay, a red glowing eye surrounded by uncountable sucker covered tentacles.

 

Kayla opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out as she stared into that singular terrible red eye, deep within something moved, a shape within the eye, a boiling object, black and transparent, like glass, a collapsing geometric star with many sides, falling in on itself like a tesseract. She shook like a leaf, understanding roaring through her mind, terrible understanding of unseen, life altering, terrifying horrors in the deepest most distant watery abyss, they were coming , tHEy wErE cOmInG, tHe eLdEr Go-

 

Reset.

 

It was a new way to see, a view of the world through an interloper's eye, an awareness of the mechanisms behind - - - - - - - , behind magic… A Class.

 

The cover of a book is a bit like a door, when you open that door it is your mind that walks through.

 

Not all doors are meant to be opened.

 

Kayla gasped as she awoke on the floor, a small sweat soaked otterkin laying amongst a sprawl of discarded books and shattered crystal, her heart beating like a drum, fight or flight response in full over drive.

 

She blinked and wondered why her body was acting as though it was terrified. There wasn't anything to be scared of, getting her Summoner Class had gone smoothly, the exact same process as she had seen with Lily, overwhelming and making her feel faint but no cause for stark terror.

 

She also wondered why she was lying on the floor for a moment but her excitement overrode any worries, she scrambled to her feet looking over her body. She felt a little odd, but she could still sense the Class, and its gift of a natural understanding, an understanding of summoning.

 

Pleased she looked for the summoning Class book so that she could show the others. Was it the broken yellowed book? She couldn't quite remember.

 

No matter, she had a Class now! And that was what mattered.

 

Raising her fist she brought to mind what she could do.

 

Summoning... A summoner, at this low level she sensed that she was heavily limited, and she had no material to make a link and form a summoning stone, meaning she couldn't actually summon anything…

 

But that wasn't true... was it? She could sense a link, an unexpected one, a tiny spot in her mind that had come with the Class. Odd. But maybe that was normal.

 

She reached out and called for what was behind it, trying to get a sense of the thing. 

 

The thing on the other side made a long whistling pulsing sound and Kayla furrowed her brow in confusion. 

 

Ah, since she was such low level it meant that she could summon only very weak very small and very stupid monsters, like a basic slime, the thing was clearly animalistic. Oh well, she could at least see what she had gotten.

 

She quickly moved through the hand gestures calling it from the place she was linked to and a small of mote blue light appeared floating in mid air. She squinted at it. Just how small was this monster? Mosquito size?

 

She was pleased then when it started to grow, a blue portal hanging in the air, a bit unorthodox for a summoner but that was okay… the portal was getting rather large now, filling the space she was in, then sliding between the shelves. She took a step back as it reached the ceiling, a glowing blue disc. 

 

“Am I a genius at this? Was my affinity that high?” she whispered in awe.

 

That was when the clueless blue whale swam directly into the portal from the other side, the transparent skin keeping what was on the other side back bulging out with the impact.

 

Kayla nearly fell over as she staggered back in alarm, eyes going round in fear as the thin transparent portal skin began to split.

 

And then it broke.

 

And then the ocean entered the library.

 

And a blue whale.

-

Fey screamed as the wall of water roared toward her, her body unable to stop thrusting into Penny as the shelves were swept away by the impossible wave.

 

Even as the water picked her up and sent her screaming out the blown out windows of the library she was still humping harder and harder into the squirrel girl, her body desperate to unload, life threatening situation only making the urgency to procreate ten times greater. The sight of a simply enormous building-sized blue whale, legs and fins flailing in a panic as she was washed down a split in the street, doing little to distract her.

 

Penny screamed and then gurgled as water filled her mouth, then air again as they tumbled on the water's surface. She spat water free and then drew in a breath just in time for Fey to ejaculate into her.

 

Her stomach rapidly grew in size, horse cum pouring into her in a life or death geyser that made her belly billow outward, expanding massively in moments, and lifting them above the torrent of water.

 

Penny swelled until her throne of a belly was nearly nine foot across, and then, unfortunately due to the waters, they rolled.

 

The two swung back underwater and Fey crashed into an unseen object, the top of a wall, and got caught. 

 

The waters didn't stop and tore Penny free from Fey, Her pussy ripped away from the length of horse dick so quickly that she nearly passed out.

 

The helpless flailing spherical squirrel girl continued to be washed down the street even as the waters dropped, until she was simply rolling along the road benignly pushed by the current.

 

She came to a stop in a square, the waters now only inches high. She lay limp, just breathing, and only gathered herself when something large and round and soft rolled into her, Zoey.

 

She blinked water from her eyes and looked around. 

 

A large crowd of nobles stared back at her.

 

“Uh, h-hi?”

 

“What is this?! This is an outrage!

 

“Disgusting!”

 

“What are these young ladies doing before our very eyes? Why are they so- so pregnant?!”

 

A motion attracted Penny’s attention and she turned to see Zoey struggle up atop her belly, having to wipe away wet hair plastered across her face.

 

“I think we were washed into-”

 

She glanced at the group of poets clustered together as far from them as they could get, clearly terrified out of their wits, their gold and jewel covered lavish clothing glittering in the sun, fabric shoes soaked through by the waters which were merely puddles across the square now.

 

“-a play? I think this is one of the street theatres in… one of the wealthiest streets in the city, uh.”

 

She turned to see the crowd of seated nobles on the stands, fans flapping furiously as they glared daggers at the pair.

 

“How much trouble are we in Zoey?”

 

Zoey bit her lip, but then, determination filled her gaze and she straightened up as best she could atop her cum belly.

 

“W-we call ourselves Head-Over-Heels, and we are the best tumbler act in the entire city of Bine!”

 

“Madness!” cried a particularly jewellery encrusted elven lady, “They are a pair of naked strumpets who have been fi- fill-,” the elf’s eyes suddenly bugged out of her head and she nearly fell over the row in front. A group of dress wearing noble ladies caught her and dragged her back upright.

“Whatever is the matter Lady Ariawyn? Are you feeling okay?”

 

Lady Ariawyn swallowed and grabbed hold of the lady next to her, then her voice barely a croak, she spoke, “Don't you fools realise? that damned newsletter, this is- this-!” she gestured wildly at the two cum filled tumblers. “It’s real!”

 

The Ladies in the stand stared at the Lady and then turned and stared at the girls. A long pause followed, then furious whispering broke out, muttering and stolen glances.

 

The lords in the crowd didn't seem to have noticed the ladies change in temperament and were busily leaving as angrily as possible, occasionally throwing insults at the two tumblers, or yelling at the poets for letting such an obscenity be put before them.

 

Zoey and Penny watched them go. Then they turned to the ladies. The ladies stared back.

 

Lady Ariawyn coughed politely into her gloved fist.

 

“Head-Over-Heels you call yourselves? Tumblers? How much would it cost to… hire your act for a time, and perhaps with an addition, a story to go along with that? A story as to how you ended up in such a way?”

 

“Well, you know there was this centaur-

 

The crowd shifted at those words, dresses rustling and hips pressing down against chairs, hands carefully rearranged as hand fans sped up.

 

“-but it’s not something that can be spoken of, in an ahem, public space.” She glanced at the poets meaningfully.

 

“Yes. Quite,” spoke Lady Ariawyn, “Very well, a private party would seem to be in order, one at my manse and-” Her gaze shifted to Zoey’s rear where a line of white could be seen slowly oozing down her damp belly. “-and perhaps an emptying would be in order, and an analysis of the properties, ahem, I mean yes, party, come come ladies, we have guests to interrogat- I mean welcome.”

 

Lady Ariawyn flicked her fan at the two tumblers and the pair of them slowly rose into the air as a pair of snowy clouds formed beneath each of them. They began to drift away, following in Lady Ariawyn’s wake.

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

37