Chapter 38 2/3
2.9k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What?!”

 

“The glass bottle, it’s halfway inside your pussy… somehow.”

 

Fey let out a groan and tried to push past Nicole but only succeeded in grinding her length against her shoulder.

 

“It’s me, I have some kind of ability that allows any girl to take any size of cock, y-you become stretchy, better for b-breeding.”

 

“Bullshit, no way…this can’t be… the-”

 

“Gods I feel really weirdly full Nicole! Hngfff! It- It’s not so bad! But can you pull it out?” 

 

Nicole bit her lip then not sure what she was doing she took hold of the base of the bottle. The glass bottle was a magical artefact, a powerful one, very few estates could afford such things. Because of that it had been enchanted to be nearly indestructible. 

 

She thought about pulling the bottle out for a moment, but then, instead, she pushed at it, watching with awe as Nicole’s over taxed pussy expanded around the transparent insides, the neck sliding into her cervix with ease. 

 

“Wh-what the hell Nicole!” said Katty looking down in dismay as a slight bulge appeared on her blouse covered belly marking the bottle tip.

 

“Hey, I just wanted to see if it was true. Gods your pussy is going to be ruined for your guy friend, you won't even feel his little member!”

 

“D-don't say that Harry has a perfectly nice penis!”

 

An increasingly agitated Fey clopped her hooves against the marble. Nicoles’s curiosity was stopping her from getting what she needed. This couldn't go on.

 

“Stop blocking me!” with a cry she thrust forward and Nicole was knocked away, the massive cock head slamming into Katty’s rear and directly on the base of the bottle. Katty screamed as the bottle was fully forced into her cunt, her labia slipping around the base as her cervix was stretched wide.

 

Fey didn't stop with that, frantically thrusting forward again and again, the maid screaming and clawing at the stool as she was made to take the vacuum bottle, first the neck, then the middle then all of it was squeezed past her cervix and into her womb, as the significantly larger horse cock penetrated her pussy.

 

The centaur let out a sigh of relief feeling her cock at least a little sleeved in a needy pussy, the tight fluttering of Katty’s insides against her incredible stiffness felt like coming across an oasis of purest water in a bone dry desert.

 

The maid looked down at her abdomen, her eyes very wide. The bottle’s shape was outlined in her stomach, the container and the neck. She’d taken the entire thing into her core.

 

“This cannot be healthy…”

 

Nicole stepped around her to see, her brow raising when she caught sight of it.

 

“Uhhh, you look like you got a bottle baby, aheheh.”

 

If looks could kill Nicole would have dropped dead.

 

Fey began to thrust, easing her length out a little then pushing forward, eager to feel pussy around her entire length. She knew she couldn't cum but just the feeling of being sheathed was something so natural and lovely. If she could she was sure she would live every minute of every day with a fresh needy pussy wrapped around her horse cock. 

 

Katty was small so she couldn't penetrate her far before she hit upon her cervix. But that was hardly going to slow her down and she pushed past it with ease, her insane strength plus Katty’s fresh elasticity giving ease of passage.

 

Katty watched in alarm as another larger bulge appeared in her belly and the bottle was pushed up her abdomen, her tummy stretching over its shape, belly button deforming over the neck then the body, tenting her abdomen out more and more until it was pressing up against her blouse covered breasts, then further still, the slimmer bulge of the bottle neck atop the larger bottle body pushed between two buttons on her blouse and her skin became visible, a four inch bulge of flesh poking unnaturally from her front.

 

“F-fuuurrrkkk! This feels really fucking good but it’s seriously freaking me outtt!”

 

Then Fey pulled back and the bulge receded. It was incredible to watch, almost hypnotizing, and Katty could do nothing but stare in open mouthed awe as the bottle slipped back down. 

 

Now Fey began to thrust for real and the bottle was rammed back up her abdomen, the slim bulge of flesh piercing her blouse once more sending her breasts reeling before receding one more.

 

She thrust harder then harder, each time going deeper until the maid’s blouse couldn't take any more and the buttons around the neck pulled apart, buttons flinging across the marble. A bottle shaped bulge pressing up between her breasts, higher as Fey's medial ring joined the party stretching her further.

 

“HNNNN!!!”

 

The maid screamed and creamed herself silly as Fey humped her, clutching desperately at her peculiar belly bulge, pussy convulsing around the horse dick.

 

As Nicole watched this in fascination her hand pressed against her skirt, pressing it inwards between her thighs, rubbing as she watched the shameful display.

 

She couldn't help it, she reached out and touched the bottle shaped bulge on Katty, her fingers being pushed aside as it rose and fell. It was an incredibly erotic sight. A tool of her day to day cleaning duties turned into an object of extreme pleasure. 

 

She licked her lips. 

 

And then she turned on the vacuum feature.

 

Fey nearly fell over as the pussy around her cock suddenly doubled in tightness, then doubled again, then tripled, becoming vacuum sealed, the girl’s pussy pressing so hard against her that it was almost crushing.

 

She tried to pull back but found it impossible, the entire huge footstool being dragged with the girl across the floor in a shriek of wood on marble, Katty’s pussy being pulled out inches as it clung viciously. 

 

This acted as a multiplier on Katty’s pleasure clusters and she threw her head back and screamed, eyes rolling up into her head as she squirted, HARD, spraying in long powerful lines all over her dress and Fey's legs, leaving long spattered puddles across the marble.

 

Fey cried out, the combined sensation of the maid cumming and the extreme vacuum creating an excruciatingly delicious sensation that rolled up and down her length in lovely waves.

 

Her vast balls hiked up hard with a roar and pumped breeding batter, an unstoppable force.

 

The collar on her dick tried to stop the oncoming slaughter, but the sheer force of it squeezed through despite the restriction and boiling hot horse cum splurted into the maid’s womb SPRTCH—SPRLT—SPLURRTCH!

 

The vacuum bottle immediately drew it up into itself causing Katty to scream even harder, the cum rolling through her insides in a rush stirring her up. 

 

It didn't take long for the bottle to be filled to the brim and then Fey was free to pump and pump and pump. The rest of Katty’s blouse immediately shredded apart as her belly cumflated outwards, instantly making her look nine months pregnant with triplets, then septuplets. 

 

And that was just the first surge from Fey, her balls roared and another-

 

The collar suddenly flashed and bloomed with magic, the runes on its surface glowing gold as the gems flickered with light, drawing power. The collar cinched tight and the stream of cum was abruptly cut off.

 

Fey shrieked in distress, stumbling backwards and ripping herself free from the maid in one motion leaving her massively gaped open, the stretched out ruin of her insides visible to all.

 

This was the worst! What was worse than not cumming? Being cut off at only the beginning. It made her face flush with sexual frustration.

 

She needed release! Driven to distraction Fey fell upon Nicole, grabbing hold of her and tossing her on top of Katty, hiking up her skirt and flopping it over her waist.

 

Nicole blinked, realising the sudden position she had found herself in.

 

“H-hey, H-hold on a seconddddEEEEE!”

 

Fey stepped over the top of her and thrust forward, letting out a groan of relief as fresh pussy enveloped her.

 

THRUST Thrust THRUST, the maid’s uniform bulged outward with horse cock pounding and pistoning into her pussy, using her as a disposable cock sleeve.

 

Nicole squealed, her legs going up into the air as she rolled back and forth atop Katty, her shoes flinging from her stockinged toes as she kicked and screamed, ankles glancing off Fey's muscular horse thighs but unable to slow the thrusting even slightly, she was helpless below the massive stallion, a little feminine thing being used to relieve a monster.

 

The fabric of her uniform held on valiantly but it wasn't long before it was beginning to tear, Nicole’s belly peeking through more and more as Fey thrust deeper and deeper into the maid’s cunny, breeding the maid like the little broodmare she was, each stroke eliciting the sloppiest sounds as she used the horse cum that had oozed into her pussy as lube.

 

*slllorrpp!*

 

"OooooOOOHHHH!!"

 

*schlurrk!*

 

"OOHhh fuuUUUUCK!!"

 

Fey was soon peaking again, her need putting her on a hair trigger, her enormous balls eagerly hiking up her thighs, a powerful surge of semen forcing its way past the gold collar and spraying into the girl in a long powerful burst, Nicole’s belly surging out as she creamed and squealed, legs going up in the air, stockinged toes splaying, fabric tearing between her toes.

 

Her belly rapidly pushed out, spilling over Katty’s back, more and more and more and-

 

Once more the collar determinedly sprung to life, glowing gold it squeezed against Fey's length and cut off the monstrous river of cum.

 

Fey twitched and croaked, her arms and legs flinching and shuddering as the incredibly uncomfortable feeling of being choked off from fully ejaculating hit her.

 

She had once more been stopped in her tracks.

 

Dismayed she pulled back from the girls, her length coming free in a waterfall of horse cum that rolled down Nicole’s belly then Katty’s belly, their two pussies gaped wide and open to the air twitching and trembling.

 

Fey keened as the feeling in her balls only grew worse, their size increasing, reaching twenty six inches across each, the weight on her back legs almost crushing. 

 

She had never been so painfully backed up before, so desperate for release. 

 

She was willing to beg the head maid to be released from her collar at this point but unfortunately for her there was no head maid to be found, only the maids around them busy dusting the walls while giving her secretive glances, looking over her cock before swallowing and turning back to whatever it is they were doing.

 

That is apart from one. One of the maids was dusting the long dining table, her feather duster flitting over its surface as her flitty skirt brushed against her thighs.  

 

A hand was on the hem of that skirt and as Fey watched she lifted it up, up, up and over her rear, exposing her panties and her ass, legs spread, hands pulling her ass cheeks wide, presenting herself to be taken.

 

Fey was already moving, moving before she had even thought too, her feral hindbrain taking command of her body in its desperate need to empty her balls.

 

She practically galloped at the presenting girl, whinnying in excitement as she slammed her hooves down on the long dining table and thrusting into the girl's unprepared pussy, instantly stretching her panties up inside of her.

 

The maid had clearly not been expecting such a sudden mating and snapped her duster in two as she screamed, shoes flinging from feet as her stockinged legs thrashed into the air.

 

Thrust, thrust, thrust, Fey could feel the table top through the maid’s belly bulge. That didn't slow her, only roughly thrusting harder, forcing her medial ring past the girl’s over stretched cunt. More! More! Sklrsshhh! The girl came and sprayed down the freshly cleaned marble as she wailed and screamed, arms slapping and flailing against the table top as she thrashed.

 

Thrust and thrust and-

 

Fey shivered as her balls once more tried to empty. The girl rose as her belly rapidly filled with cum looking hugely pregnant, but then she was once more cut off by the collar leaving her excruciatingly frustrated, pounding her fist on the table and scrunching her eyes tight shut as the river of cum was closed off like a valve.

 

She just wanted to cum. Was that so much to ask?

 

She turned her head to the side and found a maid looking her way, from further down the dining table, lips parted, staring on in awe, and not a little excitement. She licked her lips and plucked at her skirt, hesitantly lifting it as she bent over to present herself.

 

Fey went after her like a predator, ripping free of her current pussy and prowling up to the maid. She grabbed her by the hips and threw her over the dining table, penetrating her in a moment, tearing through her panties, dick bulge ripping apart her blouse.

 

Thrust thrust thrust and thrust and-

 

The maid swelled as though pregnant with quintuplets but it was no good, the collar prevented full ejaculation. Her balls audibly growled in anger, the sound echoing off the walls of the dining room.

 

“Uhm, are you okay?”

 

Fey turned to see Katty. She blinked. The maid was… standing? That was unusual. After Fey mated with a girl the girl was usually far too large to move under her own power, but in her limited capped state the maid had only been cumflated to merely obscenely pregnant, unable to reach her arms fully around her cum belly, but still able to stand. 

 

Nicole struggled up from the stool too and joined her.

 

“N-no I’m not okay, I- I need to cum! My balls feel like they are going to burst! I could die!”

 

“What? But you filled us to such an insane degree how much more could-

 

Nicole tapped Katty on the shoulder. The maid paused and followed to where she was pointing. A wall of purple scale on one side of the room. Lady Alexandria's thigh.

 

The maid blinked and seemed to recall that the dragoness’s belly was currently the size of a large building.

 

“Oh… right… wait, if she could turn our Lady into that state… then why didn't she do that to me!?” Katty looked forlornly at her belly then at Fey’s cock stiffly bobbing up and down eager for more.

 

“The collar. I can only cum partially with it on and- and it’s going to break meee! I just can’t handle this!”

 

Fey slapped her hands to her eyes and shook her head in distress, blonde hair flying everywhere.

 

“Uhm, you just need to cum r-right? W-well, lots of little cumming would eventually be the equivalent of one large one right?”

 

“What are you saying?” said Fey peeking between her fingers

 

Katty licked her lips. “It's our job to take care of the Lady’s guests. Leaving a guest in distress wouldn't possibly do, so- so we’ll help!”

 

“Yes!!” cried one of the maids who had been nearing while pretending to clean.

 

“Do that to me please! Please!” said another.

 

“Do you have any idea how freaking wet I am watching you go at it?”

 

“Sploosh.” said one, making a crude hand gesture around her crotch.

 

“Me first!”

 

“No me!

 

The maids swarmed the long dining table, bending over it then hiking up skirts over hips and presenting their rears and stocking clad thighs.

 

Fey found herself looking at a row of a dozen pussies. Each of them bawling with arousal, their puffy swollen muffs glistening with wet as long strands of gel-like fluid oozed down between their legs in long strands leaving spots of wet across the marble.

 

It was a sight for sore eyes and Fey eagerly ran at them, mounting the first maid and thrusting into her, hilting her all the way to the base in one motion and shredding apart her uniform as her belly bulged outward, the shape of a massive horse dick visible through her flesh.

 

Fey pounded the screaming maid ruthlessly.

 

The others fingered each other as they watched keenly, eyes locked onto Fey's vast balls or the maid’s dick bulge protruding from her tummy. 

 

Fortunately for them they didn't have to watch for long. Two dozen brutal thrusts and Fey was already cumming, the maid screaming her lungs out as she expanded, belly rolling across the table top like rising batter.

 

Fey ripped free and immediately moved onto the next even as the collar tightened.

 

Katty watched as Fey ravaged the girls, eyeing the gaped open cunts that she left behind. Below her skirt she was like that. Ruined for other men, her pussy stretched beyond recognition by horse dick. The thought made her shiver with delight, a few little strands of fluid dripping from beneath her skirt to the ground below.

 

“You’re looking happier than I've ever seen you,” said Nicole

 

“Aren't you? You look freaking radiant! I can practically see your cheeks glowing! Way better than your usual dour glum self.”

 

Nicole gave her an annoyed look. “Hey, I resent that.”

 

“It's true isn't it? You look like you've had the fucking of a lifetime. Which is actually probably true come to think of it.”

 

“Whatever. It's not like we're getting the full thing anyway. That damn head maid.”

 

“You think you could even take as much seed as Lady Alexandria? Have you not seen her?! There's no freaking way you could take that much cum!”

 

“I could, I totally could.”

 

Katty poked her tongue at her. “Yeah right, your eyes are bigger than your pussy Nicole.”

 

Nicole scowled at her but then slapped her hand down on Katty’s bare belly with a wicked grin.

 

“Power cleaning mode activate.”

 

Katty‘s eyes went wide but it was too late. The bottle inside of her womb sprung to life drawing in and then shooting out vast quantities of cum, the bottle vibrating violently as it did so.

 

“Ggawwdddss!” groaned Katty as her cum belly turned into a rippling sloshing wobbling mass, her skin undulating as the mass inside of her womb swirled and stirred. She clutched it desperately, hands sinking into the softness, cum belly spilling over her arms.

 

“This feeelsls soo fuckkinggg goooddd!”

 

Sklrsshhh!

 

The sound of fluid hitting marble came from between her legs as she squirted, a quick little spray that spattered against her dress and sent it fluttering.

 

“Hmpph, sure.” said Nicole “Look she's already done, let's go find Maxine and see if she can remove the collar she put on.”

 

“N-need m-m-moreee!!!” wailed Fey as she pulled out of the last maid in the row with a spatter of horse cum.

 

A dozen maids were left bent over the dining table, their reddened pussies hanging open, cervixes visible, made ruin, never able to be satisfied by a normal male again.

 

“Then come with us, we’re going to find the head maid, she should be able to remove the collar.”

 

“Y-Y-YEEEEES c-coommme with ussss,” said Katty, her knees turned inward as she hugged her wobbling, shaking belly, fluids continuing to shower from her snatch as the bottle in her womb stirred up her insides.

 

Fey licked her lips.

 

“More pussy?”

 

The two maids didn't answer but turned toward the doorway, Katty on extremely wobbly shaky legs. Fey could do nothing but follow.

 

They wandered into the next room and then the next where a rabbitkin was busily rearranging the furniture around lady Alexandria's thigh, checking to see if it matched the new purple scaled aesthetic of the room, her hand cupping her chin as she judged the look.

 

She turned hearing a clopping sound and her rabbit ears went stiff as she saw who was entering, two heavily pregnant maids and an… eight and a half foot tall centaur girl… with a frighteningly huge dick?

 

It took her a moment to realise who she was in the presence of.

 

“Uhm, h-hiya! I’m a b-big fan! I- I don’t know if you know b-but there is this newsletter that was being passed around and I may have gotten more than a little into it and uhm- c-could I maybe get your a-autograph and maybe s-something m-mor-

 

“PUSSY!” cried Fey

 

“Wh-what?”

 

Fey charged forward and the rabbitkin yelped, falling backwards onto a sofa. She grabbed the girl, ripping her dress entirely away from her body in one overpowered motion leaving her in only her undergarments and stockings.

 

She then bent her over the back of the sofa.

 

“This is so s-sudden I don't know if I can- I- I-... oh fuck it- Do meeeee FEEEYYYY! Just like the storieessss!”

 

The rabbitkin thrust her rear into the air presenting herself for her stallion. Fey obliged and thrust into her, shredding apart her silk panties as the rabbitkin was instantly filled with horse cock.

 

“OH g-godS! IT’s so BiiiiiiGGGGGG-EEAAAA!!!”

 

Katty and Nicole took hold of her hands as she was roughly bred, pressing her palms against their cum bellies as if to assure her that she would be like them too soon.

 

Fey’s taut balls crashed against the girl's thighs again and again until she rapidly peaked, requiring far less than normal to reach such a state.

 

“Fill meee Fill mEMEEE!!!”

 

The rabbitkin cried out as her belly expanded and drooped over the back of the sofa, a soft wobbling mass that pressed against Katty and Nicole’s own cum bellies.

 

She looked like she was going to continue to expand but the collar flashed and once more Fey found her balls damned, her flood kept behind an impenetrable wall.

 

Fey pulled back, ripping free from the girl’s pussy in a shower of juices and allowing her to slump down onto the sofa.

 

“Ohh my gawwd that was fucking incredible! I’ve never orgasmed so hard in my entire freaking life, not even close! Hey, can I get your autograph? The other maids in the dorm are going to lose their minds with jealousy when I tell them about this! Holy shit, am I going to be this sensitive forever? Furrrrk, next newsletter session is going to be intense.”

 

“I think she, uhnnfff, might have other things, ahnnn, on her mind,” said Katty watching Fey dart around the room looking for more girls to penetrate as her own cum belly rippled with the still working bottle.

 

She got her arm under the rabbitkin’s armpit and helped her rise, her stocking covered legs turned inward, a fat line of cum slowly oozing groundward, her stocking clad toes scrunching in a puddle of horse cum.

 

The rabbitkin paused suddenly. “Hey, as much as I love this sensation… isn't there supposed to be like, more? You know, I don't remember any of the girls in the stories being able to actually stand afterwards on their own… So was that part not true?”

 

“She can't cum Phoebe, the head maid capped her balls. What you just experienced I’m pretty sure wasn’t the real deal, just a diluted shadow,” said Nicole.

 

“S-so are you saying it gets… better than that?”

 

“Mhmm. Hard to imagine right?” 

 

“Th-that's why we’re on a q-quest to, uhnfff, uncap her b-balls, so she can properly fuck us s-silly.” 

 

The three of them watched the panicked centaur skittering around the room looking for fresh pussy, imagining her being truly unleashed on their bodies.

 

“Uhm... Fey it's this way.”

 

Fey turned, an almost animalistic look in her eye. Katty did feel a little bad, the centaur was clearly in a lot of distress and in dire need. Well, the cure for that was removing the collar… and then Fey could fuck her into to ground, Ahem.

 

Katty and Nicole and with Phoebe held up between them moved into the next room, empty, and then the next, a vast kitchen. Fey stalked in their wake, eyes scanning the rooms, searching for prey.

 

A giant purple foot had been shoved through the wall in the kitchen, the heel inside a fireplace. Not that the owner seemed to mind, the flames simply washed off the scales, completely flameproof. 

 

The people working there minded slightly more and a muscular minotaur chef bellowed angrily as maids were sent scattering, desperately trying to salvage ingredients and cooking implements from the destruction. Even here the hormonal fog drifted through the air.

 

“Get your miserable asses into gear and save my goddamn kitchen you miserable useless pig souled sows!!” he practically screamed, spittle flecking from his mouth.

 

The maids flinched and hurried under his words, their motions becoming frantic.

 

The minotaur glared around to see that they were doing as he commanded then stormed off into the pantry as the sound of breaking glass came from within.

 

“What was that?! What did you doooo!”

 

One of the maids, a squirrelkin, on the edge desperately trying to gather up a crate of half crushed potatoes paused as she spotted Katty and Nicole and the rabbitkin arriving.

 

She hurried over.

 

“Are you insane? Chef Viktor will lose his mind if he sees you! He’s worse than ever! He’s started spanking anyone who defies him!....... What the hell have you done to your stomachs?”

 

“Olivia, you were the one who gave me those newsletters right?” said Phoebe.

 

“... Yes? I mean, they weren't easy to get a hold of, they are seriously in demand right now, I had to practically fight off the other girls to get my hands on them, and, hangon did you get them wet again? I told you to be careful when masturbating under the covers! Oh and just so you know, we can all hear you. You moan like a whore in heat when you're reading that stuff!”

 

The rabbitkin blushed deep crimson and glanced guiltily at Katty and Nicole. 

 

“It’s not that, and p-please could you not talk so- so openly about that stuff!”

 

The squirrelkin put her hands on her hips, bushy tail waving behind her. “Then what is it?”

 

The rabbitkin’s eyes darted to the side as Fey trotted in behind them.

 

Olivia’s eyes went very round. 

 

“Th-that's, there's no way, this is some elaborate joke right? There's no way that centaur is real?”

 

The rabbitkin slapped her belly sending broad ripples washing across its surface and causing her belly button to suddenly pop from an innie to an outie.

 

“One hundred percent the real deal and-

 

Fey shoved the rabbit kin aside with a growl and loomed over Olivia.

 

“Bend over. Now.”

 

The girl eeped, her lip trembling, but she turned and leaned over the nearest counter, hands shaking as they dipped down to her skirt, grabbed handfuls, slipped, dropping the cloth, then frantically took hold again and hurriedly hiked the skirt up over her hips presenting herself for the object of her more lurid dreams.

 

Fey’s hooves slammed down on the counter as she thrust into the maid her belly bulging outward across the surface and knocking off plates and cutlery with a crash, her twenty eight inch balls slapping against the girl’s rear knocking her legs out from under her, feet kicking desperately at the tile floor and leaving her suspended partly on horse cock. Olivia howled as her maid uniform began to tear apart.

 

The noise attracted some of the other maids who paused in their work to see what was happening, whispering broke out, eyes going from cock to the pregnant looking bellies of the other maids then alarm as the bent over squirrelkin screamed and her belly began to expand.

 

The rabbitkin stepped forward and drew their attention. “I know I’m not the only one who read that newsletter. You want to make it real, to look like me?” she slapped her belly again.

 

The maids eyed her in shock. Then a girl hesitantly stepped forward, then another.

 

Fey without hesitation grabbed for them as she finished with Olivia, throwing one over the counter and tearing her skirt off, already pushing into her as she lifted another maid up to her head, spreading her legs and putting her head between her thighs. 

 

She pushed her tongue inside the girl’s pussy as her lower half humped, tongue fucking the one she held as frantically as she humped. She was rewarded with a squeal and the girl’s puss clamping down on her tongue even as she ejaculated into the maid below.

 

She didn't waste any time shoving the cumflated maid aside and slamming the maid she held down on the counter swiftly penetrating her too.

 

She got into a rhythm, grabbing up one girl to tongue fuck, preparing her, even as she thrust into a girl below her. Girl after girl was left gaped and cumflated atop the counter, weak legs dangling limp over the edge on their back or front, cum drooling from their gaped wide cunts.

 

Unfortunately the noise soon brought back the chef, the hugely muscular minotaur charging into the kitchen with a bellow. Eyes furious.

 

“By the tribes! What in the abyss do you think you are doing?!”

 

He stormed toward the ten or so cumflatd girls flopped over the counter, and more importantly, Fey.

 

Fey didn't notice, she was busy with her eyes closed, concentrating fiercely as she pistoned into the last of the maids.

 

When the minotaur’s huge fist wrapped around the hand of the girl she was thrusting into and tried to drag her away however she did take note.

 

Her eyes opened and stared at the minotaur who dared to interfere with her breeding.

 

He was a large minotaur, somehow larger, taller, and more muscular than Bradox, muscle bulging across his frame to an incredible degree, like an overwrought prize bull. A sword was on his hip despite the chef's uniform he wore, chefs hat perched between horns. It seemed somehow in keeping with Lady Alexandria’s philosophy that her chef should be a powerful warrior as well as a preparer of her food.

 

The minotaur didn't notice her looking down on him as he bellowed into the penetrated maid’s terrified face.

 

“Get the fuck out from beneath this horse whore and do your damned job! So help me god I’m going to slap you silly you stupid-”

A hand snapped out and wrapped around the minotaur’s neck, the arm behind it as unbending as solid steel. 

 

The minotaur struggled for a moment trying to casually brush the ‘non-warrior’s hand away, as someone comfortable in their own incredible strength.

 

He was surprised then, when he found he could not remove the hand from around his neck. 

 

He wrapped both arms around Fey's forearm and hauled on her, twisting his torso and leaning in with all his might and muscle.

 

Fey didn't move in the slightest, not an inch, it was as though a wet behind the ears kitten was trying to move her.

 

“What trickery is this?!”

 

She didn't reply, instead, she merely raised her arm. The minotaur slowly lifted into the air, hooves leaving the ground, dangling, his entire huge body suspended from Fey's slender arm. 

 

“You touched my girl. You will regret that.”

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

35