Chapter 39 2/3
2.5k 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They passed through into an aesthetically pleasing room, someone had apparently matched the furniture to the purple scaled thigh that filled one end of the space. 

 

More interesting than that though was the moaning that had started filling the air, soft breathy sounds winding their way from the door at the end, and along with them a steady plap, plap, plap sound.

 

The two generals shared a look, hands moving to weapons, and then proceeded forward.

 

The next room was deserted too, a dining room with one wall broken down between. They stepped through the broken wall and came out in what appeared at first glance to be a marsh, a boggy fog-filled place, the air incredibly humid and warm.

 

Just through the fog could be seen towering purple walls on either side. It was the dragoness’s thighs, and ahead at the ends of the thighs lay an even greater structure, an odd vast curving scaled surface cream in colour, one that reached up to the towering ceiling and to the sides, a great round soft shape that blocked vision of the rest of the great hall. Below the ground was puddled with something goopy and white and huge pillows were scattered across the room.

 

The two barely had eyes for any of this however as there were far more eye catching things to be seen, to be specific the hundred or so maids who were scattered across the room, each of them lying on enormous pillows varying in size from a couch to a wagon, the girls alone or slumped together in piles, their great heaving bellies taut and round, as though they were pregnant with octuplets or more, some even larger than that. 

 

Oddly some of the puddles of white stuff seemed to be moving on their own, flowing up in long rivulets onto the pillows then between the legs of the pregnant girls, a very very slow oozing stream flowing into them. Not that the girls seemed to notice or mind in their addled state.

 

In the center of this space between the Dragon’s thighs was an enormous centaur. One thrusting steadily over and over into a girl resting atop a pile of other pregnant looking girls, her already filled belly being deformed by something pushing up through her, a shape stretching up from her rounded pregnancy and thrusting up between her breasts.

 

Behind the centaur a number of girls were clustered, worshipping her astonishingly large balls, pressing their breasts and bellies over the slick surface kissing and licking it in breathy little gasps.

 

As they watched the centaur pulled back and a dick as thick as a thigh was steadily pulled free from the trembling pussy of the maid, her muff and labia stretched paper-thin around the vein riddled mass, slopping over every slick with wet bump and groove.

 

The maid squirted as it came free, spraying the other girls down as she howled and the two generals realised that the obscene bulge that was slipping down between her breasts was in fact the centaur’s staggeringly large cock stretching her out.

 

“What in the actual fuck!” shouted Ryoka, hands forming fists at the sight, eyes flaring.

 

Despite the teenager’s anger Tarra couldn't help notice beads of precum were pushing from her tented out unitard and that she was stiffer than ever. Wait… was the teenager larger?

 

Distracted, she was surprised when Ryoka grabbed her arm.

 

“What in the hell is this Tarra?!” hissed the Chameleokin, staring up at her.

 

She blinked. Why was the teenager breathing so hard, and… trembling?”

 

“I am not sure. Since the centaur is not a piece of burned charcoal, or crushed flat, or imprisoned, I can only logically surmise that she is a guest of Lady Alexandria, and is of some value to her.”

 

“A guest? Are you crazy? Look what she's done to every single freaking maid in the palace! I know some of these girls! I- I- w-we were intimate with- and- and-”

 

The teenager’s eyes drifted to the side away from Tara and to a maid with rabbit ears was flopped spread-eagled over a couch sized pillow, faintly snoring with a blissful expression as her massively gaped cunt twitched and leaked something that looked suspiciously like cum. In fact looking at the puddles of white on the ground all of it appeared to be of the same substance, a thick glue-like semen.

 

Ryoka’s gaze was stuck on the rabbitkin’s gape however and she boggled at it. She could easily fit both of her fists in that reddened well used space, an open feminine cave.

 

She recalled going down to the kitchens to visit the rabbitkin when she had needed relief, hiking up her skirt and using her in the pantry, the maid’s wild cries about her size massaging her ego, using her teenage energy to drive the maid to ecstasy.

 

Now her cock wouldn't even touch the walls if she tried to fuck her. She had been ruined, stretched out for a much larger size than she, moulded so that she would only ever be satisfied by massive throbbing centaur cock. The maid wouldn't even notice her inside her pussy, her the most powerful legionnaire of Lady Alexandria’s legion, her prime general.

 

The thought made her flush with indignant anger, her pride injured. How dare this centaur do this to her! How dare she! 

 

She turned from Tarra and stormed toward the centaur, erection waving madly side to side as she strode. She tried her best to ignore that.

 

“Hey!” she demanded. Her fists on her hips as she looked up at the towering centaur.

 

The centaur didn't seem to hear her, simply continuing to leisurely slide in and out of the maid she was currently fucking, oblivious to Ryoka’s presence, it was almost as if she was in a trance.

 

One of the maids pulled free from the centaur’s enormous balls, strands of wetness dangling from her chin.

 

“She won't hear you, she’s barely hanging on as it is. But if you want to join in then just strip off and present your rear. Trust me on this, it’s soooo worth, ohh my gawwwd you have no idea!”

 

Ryoka spluttered.

 

“I am not presenting myself for this, for this barbaric centaur to turn into- into-

 

Her eye caught on the belly bulge rising between the breasts of the one the centaur was currently fucking.

 

“-Into a living c-cock sleeve!”

 

“Hmm, suit yourself, but you're missing out. Look what she did to me!

 

The maid flipped up her skirt and hooked her hands around her cheeks, spreading herself and showing her massively gaped pussy, her puckered cervix clearly visible, a dribble of something white oozing from it.

 

The incredibly lewd sight caused a little sputter of white to spray Ryoka’s tented unitard, her teenage hair trigger pushed over the edge and causing her to ejaculate. The little string of white flew through the air… and landed in the cavernous space that was the maid’s stretched out cunt.

 

The maid let out a gasp of surprise at the wet touch then shivered as the horse semen that was already inside of her lunged at Ryoka’s cum.

 

Ryoka stared wide-eyed as her cum was attacked and taken into the thicker heavier white, greedily eaten and absorbed.

 

“I- this isn't real, this can't be- r-real,” she mumbled.

 

“Ooh your little spurt is so cuuuute!” cooed a maid who had been watching the scene.

 

“Oh my god it’s so tiny!” said another holding up her pinky and comparing it to the tented unitard. This maid was particularly long-legged and tall and very very pregnant looking, she also seemed to be drinking from a large tankard that Ryoka reluctantly realised was filled with the goopy white stuff. “It’s like a baby carrot! Gods those minotaur girls in the newsletter really weren’t kidding about having your perspective changed on what real size is.”

 

Ryoka didn’t understand what she was talking about, her thing was most definitely not tiny, she was seven- she glanced down, eight inches? She couldn't recall being this size before, but maybe it was her losing her mind at the sight of so many ruined pussies.

 

She blinked as a number of the maids broke off from the centaur and clustered around her, their pregnancies squishing up against her, against her tented unitard, slick with wet, skin sliding and massaging her stiffness.

 

She was sure she could actually feel their bellies growl as they came into contact with her cock, as though the contents wanted to attack her length.

 

But that couldn't be right…. Could it?

 

She shoved aside the maids, pushing them down so they fell over the other’s cum bellies eliciting wails and spurts of white from puckered cervixes.

 

No, this shamefulness could not go on, being treated like she was nothing. It reminded her of her early days in the legion, being bullied by the others before she came into her power, before her extreme Affinity for her Class was discovered.

 

She hated it.

 

With a cry of anger she stepped toward the centaur and punched as hard as she could, her whole body twisting.

 

Her fist connected with the centaur’s barrel… 

 

...and nothing happened.

 

It was like punching a mountain, the centaur didn't even slow or notice what she had done, her punch had been less than a flea bite to the centaur, not even a breeze, not even a feather tickle.

 

She screamed in outrage and punched her again, her arms and body rapidly swelling in size, slabs of muscle boiling onto her frame as her strength multiplied, reaching her maximum.

 

With a fierce smile, she confidently struck out once more, a fist with the strength of a legion behind it.

 

If it made any difference at all the centaur didn't show it.

 

“Uhm, are you trying to do something? Do you need any help?” said one of the maids

 

A spasm of embarrassment twisted Ryoka’s guts. This could not be happening.

 

With a wordless cry of frustration, she tore from the crowd of maids and stormed toward Tarra. The Oni cowered under the teenager’s rage and did nothing as she grabbed hold of her shoulder, forced her down, and then ripped the metal club from her back.

 

The thing was taller than Ryoka was, a huge bat of metal with rounded metal nubs dotted up its length. It was a brutal tool and a terrifying thing in a war.

 

Here she would use it to crush this centaur, crush her and regain her dignity.

 

She charged in, maids scattering in alarm around her, her newly muscled legs rocketing her forward.

 

The metal club rose and with a strangled scream of effort Ryoka brought the bat down on the centaur.

 

The metal whipped through the air with enough force to make a normal human splash if it connected. Instead, a single slender arm came up and a hand casually opened.

 

The club rung as it landed in the centaur’s grip, vibrating so badly that it numbed Ryoka’s arms and hands and ripped free from her fingers.

 

She gasped as she fell, tripping amongst the maids, landing on a bed of soft bellies.

 

Struggling to steady herself, she managed to look up from the bed of softness at the centaur looming over her. To her surprise, the centaur seemed to have snapped out of her trance. Her expression wasn’t quite what she had expected from the impossibly dominant centaur however.

 

“Wh-what are you trying to do! Why are you attacking me! I didn't do anything to you I- I just need to fuck!”

 

She blinked in surprise, the centaur seemed genuinely upset. 

 

Wait, fuck? Fuck the maids that she loved to come down and visit on her nights within the palace walls? Her eyes drifted to the side and she realised a gaped wide pussy was right next to her face, its walls clenching as though hungry to be filled, but by nothing that she could offer. 

 

A trickle of white was oozing from the twitching cervix within and it slowly dawned on the teenager that all of the maids, all off them, weren’t somehow suddenly pregnant, but filled with the centaur’s sperm. It was such an impossible thought that it just hadn’t registered.

 

She could never do such a thing to them.

 

Fury filling her body she shoved the maids aside and struggled to her feet.

 

“I don't give a shit if you say you need this, that's bullshit! You're ruining every maid in the goddam palace! How am I supposed to fuck them when you’ve stretched them out so much!”

 

“Oh Ryoka, is that why you’re upset? D’awww! It’s okay, I can still give you a handy if you like? It wouldn’t be a bother!” said a maid with blonde hair by her side. She recognised her as having come to her bedroom several times in the past, eager for what the teenager could offer, she was regularly left screaming into Ryoka’s pillow

 

Ryoka tried to imagine that now. The maid would be more likely to read a book as Ryoka thrust at her gape than scream, failing to even notice her penetrating her.

 

And a hand job? She imagined going from making the maid howl her name, making her claw at her back, to sitting awkwardly while a distracted maid masturbated her, barely paying attention as she had something more equine on her mind. That was not something she wanted to even consider experiencing.

 

“NO!”

 

She roared with anger and leapt at the centaur, her body already adapting, growing stronger, yet stronger, stronger than she’d ever been, steam wafting from her skin as she grew in mass, biology working to its extreme.

 

She would obliterate this centaur with raw power!

 

But then the centaur’s hands reached out and snapped around her forearms.

 

It was like being gripped by a moon, and about as possible to move. 

 

It couldn't be! All her strength and-

 

She pushed her adaptability further, yet further still, her bones changing, becoming stronger than dwarven metals as fresh muscle became even denser, she was far past Tarra in power now, she doubted there had ever been a legionnaire in the dragness’s legion as strong as she. 

 

The thought would have made her smile, but for all the changes, for all her adaptation, it just didn't seem to matter. The centaur looked about as bothered by her attack as if she was being pushed at by a kitten.

 

Ryoka screamed her frustration. This couldn't be happening!!! THIS COULD NOT BE HAPPENING!!

 

In a fit of teenage tantrum she opened her mouth and her impossibly long tongue lanced forth like an attacking snake, her tongue struck out and went… directly into the centaur’s eye.

 

There was a frozen fraction of a moment where Ryoka thought she had finally done something, something to show she wasn’t weak, but then the centaur cried out in pain and flung her arms.

 

Ryoka was standing amongst the maids and then before she could even think she was spinning through the air so fast that she made a dozen flips in half a second.

 

She shot across the room as though launched out of a high tension trebuchet and crashed directly into the dragoness’s pussy, the soft surface rippling and wobbling as she struck, the labia partially opening to take her inside, her lower body slipping in entirely and being enclosed by softness.

 

She blinked as she realised where she was.

 

Inside her boss’s pussy.

 

She decided this was probably not a good development for her future promotion prospects.

 

Then she decided she might have more immediate problems as the pussy began to flutter around her and a great palace shaking groan came from far away, echoing up and down the palace corridors.

 

As the groan came on the pussy gripped Ryoka so hard she thought she was going to die, and likely would have had she not currently been so strong. The rippling flesh moved over her body, and then drew back, deep deeep inside, where something started to open.

 

Something that had been tightly sealed suddenly couldn't keep back something that had been very very very compressed inside.

 

Ryoka could only scream as an ocean of white was forcibly expelled and she was carried into the air as the room was obliterated.

-

Tarra woke slowly. 

 

At first, she couldn't open her eyes, something thick and sticky and tar-like had gunked them up. But after a few fumbled swipes at her face she managed to open them, blinking fluid from her eyelashes.

 

She was in a bedroom, which was odd, because that wasn’t where she had remembered being when she had last been awake, she had been-

 

She suddenly recalled the horrifying sight of seeing an ocean of white gush from the dragoness’s pussy, filling the space between her thighs. She hadn't even had time to draw in breath before everything was white and then darkness.

 

Wait, an ocean of white?

 

She held up a hand and spread her fingers, watching the white substance form dozens of thick sloppy strings between them. She reluctantly realised that the substance that had come out of the dragoness was what appeared to be cum, although how that was possible and where it had all come from she did not know.

 

The flood that had come out of her Lady Alexandria had carried her off in the current, carried her out of that part of the palace and to another place, a bedroom?

 

She examined where she was more carefully.

 

Much of the room was covered in white, staining halfway up the two-storey walls in an inch-thick layer of cum. Above the cum line however, where the flood hadn't touched, the wallpaper looked expensive, gold thread wound into it kind of expensive, and far above it the ceiling moulding was gold plated, and scattered across the ceiling, as if imitating a starfield, were precious gemstones shimmering and glittering in the light.

 

Clearly this was an extremely extravagant room, an extremely expensive one that only someone with a deep love for precious things would have created.

 

A sinking feeling appeared in Tarra’s stomach and slowly descended. It reached rock bottom when her eyes alighted on the cum slathered bed, a cum slathered bed large enough for a nine foot tall dragoness in her smallest form or all the way up to fifteen foot on the larger end. It was truly an enormous bed, the size of a room in itself.

 

This place, it was probably not a very safe place to be in. Only bad things could happen if Lady Alexandria were to awaken and find Tarra in her deepest most private sanctuary.

 

She calmed herself before panic set in and reexamined the bed.

 

Half the bed, and that part of the room was piled high with white, a hill of thick viscous white cum that reached halfway up the wall, apparently having been deposited there by the current.

 

A spiral tail moved amongst it.

 

It was Ryoka, the Chameleokin. 

 

As she watched the teenager’s head lifted free from the cum and she drew in great breaths, her face coated in thick semen, strands crossing her wide open mouth.

 

“D-dammit Tarra, get me the hell out of this stuff!”

 

Tarra decided she very much did not want to do that.

 

“Why in the hell would I help you, you little asshole? Use your adaptability, grow gills or something, gods!”

 

The Chameleokin, shook her head, droplets of cum flinging from her matted down hair.

 

“I- I can't! S-somethings wrong!!!”

 

Tarra paused. Now that was interesting. Did the Chameleokin’s ridiculous ability have some fatal flaw that she wasn’t aware of? If that was the case then perhaps she could exploit it and teach the little brat a lesson, that and regain her place as number one under Alexandria.

 

She approached cautiously, trying to see what was wrong with her.

 

It didn't take long to see it, her back moved and an arc of breast pulled from the schlucking oozing mass of cum. Mass, and then more mass, her cum soaked unitard stretched desperately over the soft shapes.

 

Tarra’s lips parted as her eyes widened. Ryoka was pulling free a pair of teats from the cum that would put a cow to shame. She had been petite before, now her soft milky breasts were larger than watermelons.

 

They slipped free from the cum along with Ryoka and the teenager flopped down on the part of the bed that wasn’t piled high with cum.

 

She panted desperately, limbs weak. An odd sight to see when Tarra knew she was so powerful. The question was, why?

 

“Why… why have you enlarged your breasts Ryoka?”

 

The teenager wiped cum from her eyes and glanced down.

 

“I- I didn’t - this is…”

 

She frowned and furrowed her brow, clearly trying to reverse her adaptation. The teets remained.

 

“I can't seem to m-make myself go back...”

 

“Hrmm.”

 

Tarra approached and then darted out a hand. She grabbed the teenagers wrist and with a yelp she dragged her fully from the great mound of cum.

 

Her breasts weren't the only thing to have changed, her hips had become wide, very wide, and her thighs very very thick. Where once there had been slim practical lines there were now sweeping pleasing curves built for breeding.

 

The teenager looked ready to be a mother at the drop of a hat.

 

More, her once eight-inch cock now reached down to her knee, a good twelve inches of fat dick stretching out her unitard.

 

Interesting. Very very interesting.

 

“What- what is happening to me!?”

 

It wasn’t hard to guess. The teenager’s body had taken it on itself to adapt on its own, adapt for breeding. The cause of that was obvious, they were surrounded by sex sex sex, hormones and more filling the foggy cummy air, semen touching every part of the teenager’s body, cum even trying to crawl through her unitard to get at her pussy.

 

The teenager had changed both to be bred by a good dick, and to breed herself, her already large penis swelling in size, readying to be plunged into a girl and ejaculate over and over, because that was what her adaptability thought was needed in this environment, this breeding environment, an environment so concentrated on breeding that it had overridden the teenager’s ability to direct her body to do anything else.

 

Tarra stared at the length as she pondered this. It was… a lot larger than when the teenager had got herself off on her face, a lot larger. She wondered how it would feel to be pressed against now.

 

She shook her head, the humidity was really starting to get to her.

 

Still, not quite sure what she was doing, she put a knee on the bed, and would have put the other too, but then the great mound of cum started to move and Tarra, at last, realised why the mound had formed. It wasn’t actually a mound of just cum, it was a pile of dozens and dozens of maids, dozens of maids piled up on top of each other after the flood of cum had deposited them there.

 

Wait, could they breathe?

 

Concerned now, Tara darted forward, grabbing hold of the first hand she saw poking from the thick slathering of cum. She grabbed it and hauled. A pregnant looking girl came free, her rabbit ears limp with cum. She choked and a slurry of white left her lips, pouring over her belly as she sat up.

 

“Th-thanks!”

 

Tarra ignored her, already reaching for the next girl.

 

She worked quickly, pulling and tugging apart the girls just enough for there to be room to breathe. Slick with cum girls spillled over each other, clutching at each other's cum bellies as they desperately drew in air.

 

It was a disaster scene and a half, with breathy girls spilling across the bed as Tarra worked, girls falling onto the floor, their legs and arms and bodies entwining in the slick slipperiness of their cummy covering. The disturbed cum didn’t seem happy about this, and was slowly moving toward their pussies, oozing inside and filling them larger.

 

Worse, there were a lot more here than she had realised, apparently the river of cum had deposited nearly everyone from the great hall in this one spot before draining away.

 

She wondered what had happened to the centaur.

 

She was just moving a woman with absurdly long legs aside when he found her answer, a blonde framed face, a blouse so soaked with cum it was transparent.

 

The Oni crouched down and cleared the centaur’s eyes and mouth.

 

Was she still alive? 

 

She got her answer in a moment as with a cough she awoke, spluttering and spitting cum.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“N-no! Oh god, I need to be in someone, it’s too much, they're too fuuuuullll!”

 

Tarra blinked. “What are?”

 

The centaur gave her wide worried eyes and then glanced downward.

 

The Oni followed her gaze, down her body, down her horse part and between her legs where two white orbs lay.

 

She had thought them cum bellies of yet more maids, but looking now, as cum started to slough of them, she realised her mistake.

 

The veins on them stood proud, and the surface looked as hard as iron. A pair of testicles that defied belief lay between the centaur’s legs. A pair of testicles that rumbled and growled, and as she watched inched larger.

 

“Wha-WHY ARE THEY SO LARGE!?”

 

“It’s the collar, on my- on my p-penis! Look!”

 

And she did look. There appeared to be a band of gold on the base of the centaur’s dick that she hadn’t noticed before, one glowing with pink jewels.

 

Unfortunately, she recognised what it was.

 

“Why in the hell do you have a collar designed to imprison an s rank threat on your dick?”

 

“The head maid! she - it’s her fault- and she can't remove it because it’s broken! It’s refusing to turn off!”

 

Tarra eyed the thing. Indeed it did not look… normal. Little pink sparks of electricity jumped between the gems and it was vibrating ominously, letting out a low bass buzzing sound.

 

“You’ve got to break it! Quickly! I can't reach it myself!”

 

“Uh, yeah, no chance, those things are made by Dwarven Princes to imprison Balrogs.”

 

“Then I- I need to fuck you.”

 

“Come again?”

 

“You need to let me have sex with you!”

 

The sudden request set her off balance. Not that Tarra was against the idea, her loins were thoroughly stirred up and it had been such a long time since her last lay, being out on campaign tended to cause that problem. Oh, and she had been paying attention to the maids, their extreme bliss, their well fucked state that tickled her curiosity, could she be like that? The sight of seeing her teenage rival so upset by such a thing only made her want it more. She imagined displaying her centaur made gape to the teenager, showing she would never be big or good enough to satisfy her. Imagining the teenager’s dismayed expression was enough to make her wet.

 

But still.

 

“Why would I do such a thing?”

 

“Because if you don't my balls are going to burst and freaking kill meeee!”

 

A laugh came from behind. 

 

“Hey, you know you're going to have to do it Tarra, you haven't got a choice. As you said, she’s Lady Alexandria’s guest.”

 

She glared back at the teenager who was casually exploring the new shapes of her changed body, one hand fondling her soft breast as the other moved up and down her shaft.

 

“What? I’m right, aren't I? This isn’t some door, this centaur can’t be allowed to die.”

 

“And I would become like the maids,” said Tarra softly.

 

The teenager froze. She clearly had not thought that far ahead, and now she had the mental image was crashing through her mind.

 

“Uh, wait, wait a second, maybe she could last until Lady Alexandria awakens, m-maybe we could get some healing potions, splash them over her balls or something… wait, Tarra, wait what are you doing? Stop! I SAID STOP!”

 

Too late, Tarra turned to the centaur and firmly nodded her head.

 

The Oni had barely finished nodding in agreement before the centaur leapt on her, eyes wild with a feral hunger. The Oni found herself flung down on the maid covered bed, her sopping clothes ripped away in an instant.

 

Just as the teenager had found she was able to do nothing beneath the centaur’s insane strength. A strength that vastly outstripped both her and Ryoka. In fact, she got the sense that the two generals in comparison to this centaur may as well be equals, much like in comparison to Lady Alexandria any difference between them was negligible compared to the difference between them and the dragoness. 

 

Just who was this centaur?

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

 

31