Chapter 48 4/5
2k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's okay," murmured Fey, "I'll be gentle, and it will only feel good."

 

"Hmmph. We Nymphs ride kidnapped adventurers until they are begging for rest, this is- this is nothing! just some silly amount of size, I- I just need your seed centaur, that is all."

 

She lifted her long legs and strode over Fey, her legs split wide as she straddled Fey's large barrel.

 

"Sh-Shalaevar, you can change your mind still…" murmured Fildarae.

 

Instead of answering Shalaevar lowered herself down, crouching until her pussy was centimetres above the heavy log of a dick, and then pressing against it as she dropped the final bit in a rush.

 

A gasp escaped her mouth as the hardness pressed up against her incredibly soft pussy.

 

"H-hot! It's hot!" Her legs wobbled and her hands fell forward, grasping at the cock to keep herself upright.

 

She swallowed as she found both hands weren't even remotely close to encircling the shaft.

 

"S-so much cock…"

 

She licked her lip, breath coming a little heavier as her eyes examined the thing close up.

 

"Come forward when you're ready, it's okay," said Fey encouragingly.

 

The nymph scowled up at her but after a moment began shuffling forward awkwardly.

 

The other two watched her, after a moment their eyes were drawn down to where her pussy was leaving a snail trail of wet across the rock hard surface.

 

Fey reached out a hand and helped pull her the rest of the way and the nymph came down with a bump in front of the cock tip, just before her front horse legs. Shalaevar's hands took hold of Fey's ankles, gripping them for balance

 

"It's okay, see? nothing to be worried about, I promise you will enjoy it."

 

"I will never enjoy this centaur. I do this for my kind, to prevent extinction, this is a cold clinical act, there is no pleasure of any kind to be gained from this."

 

"Is that why you leaked all over her Shalaevar?"

 

The nymph blinked then looked back over her shoulder a long wet line of arousal leading up Fey's cock, clear evidence of her shame.

 

"I- I- th-that's, j-just pee!" she squawked.

 

"You peed on the centaur?"

 

"NO! Look, just shut up. This is cold, clinical, just going through the motions of sex, of breeding, that is all. Gods, just help me with this ridiculous thing would you?!"

 

The other two nymphs glanced at each other but stepped forward and hesitantly slipped their hands beneath Fey's cock. With a deal of effort they heaved it up, the massive three foot eight inch penis angling up and allowing Shalaevar to lift her leaky rear and hover it in front of the broad head. Spider web strings of her juices dangled from her pussy as her trembling hips aligned.

 

The nymph ducked down and looked between her legs, eyeing the massive urethra on the tip.

 

"Okay now just stroke her until she cums, and the seed will shoot out into my vagina. Simple."

 

The two nymphs grumbled but began moving their hands as they held her length up.

 

"It might miss if you aren't pressed against me you know," hummed Fey, "Then you might have to do this all again."

 

The Nymph shot her a dirty look but hesitantly moved her rear back, her softness touching up against the blunt tip, her globular ass cheeks squishing softly in as her pussy touched up against it, the pressure causing her inner folds to peek from her slit.

 

The nymph stifled a femine sound escaping from her lips as the urethra scraped against her labia.

 

"Th-This should work, like this I can be fully b-bred and impregnated."

 

"But some seed might slip around if you aren't pressing hard against it, try to use my legs as leverage, here let me help."

 

Fey moved her front legs and the Nymph stiffened in alarm as she was pressed back against the cock tip. Her labia squished against the surface and to the nymph's surprise started to part, blooming like a flower and spreading a little.

 

"Do you feel your pussy doing that? Spreading for me? I can feel it, I can feel your puss kissing at my tip, desperate to take me. Your body recognises what I am even if you don't, a breeder that dwarfs everything it has ever known, one that can fuck you deeper and more thoroughly than any male, pump you full with thick virile cum, leaving you heavy and fat with kids, a happy satisfied mother."

 

A low keening sound had been rising from the Nymph as Fey spoke, in time as Fey's voice changed from her usual shyness to a confident dominant command, a voice that stated fact.

 

The two nymphs awkwardly masturbating Fey glanced at each other in surprise, then even more surprise as they found rivulets of fluid rolling across their fingers. Following the rivulets back up they found Shalaevar's rear shaking and trembling and pressing against the cock head, her pussy making a sloppy leaky mess as it quelched against it.

 

"F-fucking g-gawds, d-don't talk to me like that! that's-! I don't feel that way! This is c-clinical damnittttt!"

 

"Is that why you are grinding your pussy against me, desperately trying to stretch yourself wider, greedy for my cock? I can already feel your inside walls slurping against me Shalaevar, your stiff little clit scraping over my hardness as you press yourself onto me more and more."

 

The nymph shook her head. "Nuuu! I d-don't! I'm not doing that! My pussy can't fit you, I cannn't!"

 

"Are you sure about that? Just how far do you think your pussy has parted and stretched already? I know, I can feel you, like a mouth sucking and hungering against my tip, your labia rolling across my surface as you are moulded to take me, permanently changed so that only my size can satisfy you."

 

The nymph's body was quickly becoming heated, her skin damp, hip length hair sticking, her breath coming in pants.

 

"FRRKKK! it's not- i'm just pressing against you i'm not spreading, my pussy can't- I can't it's impossible! HNNNN!"

 

Fey suddenly jerked her front legs down, ramming them away from her upper body. The nymph, taken by surprise and still gripping the legs for support, found herself being shoved backward, shoved backward onto the raised cock.

 

With a loud wet SCHLORRP! her labia abruptly slipped around the nobbled rim of the blunt tip and engulfed it, her sopping pussy's need to swallow the great equine penis at last granted as the nymph stretched obscenely around Fey.

 

Skllrrrrrrrshhh!

 

"AAAAIIHHHHEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

 

Squealed Shalaevar as she came hard, a light spray of fluid raining down on Fey's horse chest as she hung onto Fey's legs for dear life.

 

It took nearly a minute for the nymph to recover, panting and gasping until she lifted her sweat covered head, long blonde mussed hair lying across her face.

 

"What the hell do you think you are doing centaur?! That- shoving me around as if I am some weak woods fairy. I don't need your interference, I will remain as I am in front of your cock and you shall ejaculate into me at a distance. Truly I have had enough of this, would you two finish jerking this damned horse off already!"

 

"Uhm, S-Shalaevar?"

 

"What!

 

"Sh-she's inside of you…"

 

The nymph blinked but then ducked down to look between her legs. Her eyes went very round as the sight of a massive log of a dick thicker than her thigh filled her view, and that her labia was quite clearly stretched paper thin around.

 

As she watched a last bead of squirt cruised down her tiny erect clit dwarfed by Fey and dripped from the tip.

 

"O-oh."

 

"Any girl can take me, because of the magic, take me happily because nothing and no one can give what I can."

 

Shalaevar whimpered.

 

"You can feel it can't you? That primal animal calling, to be bred over and over by the most dominant breeder, to be permanently stretched and marked by the largest most powerful bull, to grow milky and heavy with their children over any other."

 

A little sprinkle of her juices showered down.

 

"Did my words just make you cum? But we haven't even started moving Shalaevar. Are you really that turned on?"

 

"Oh god please sto- stop I c-can't- I can't hold baaaaackkkk anymoreee!!!" wailed the nymph as she gripped Fey's front legs and thrust herself down.

 

The smooth flat clean lines of the nymph's belly abruptly bulged out, massive brutal horsecock sillhoutted softly in her tented out belly.

 

The nymph howled, her pussy rippling as her legs trembled, barely keeping from collapsing.

 

"S-Shalaevar?!" cried Fildarae

 

"It feels too fucking gewwwd!HNFFFGGHHH!!just fucking fuck mee! breed meeeeeeee! Breed me you oversized centaurrrr!!"

 

The two other nymphs stared in shock as Shalaevar lost it, bucking her hips trying to get more horse dick inside of her.

 

Fey hummed, "Well I can't really reach you with my hands, kinda the downside of being a centaur, but if you try hard enough I might move my hips a bit."

 

Shalaevar began furiously thrusting herself up and down, gripping Fey's front legs vice-like as she drove her pussy up and down, her paper thin labia dragged out behind her pussy and wrapping skin tight around all the veins and bumps before tucking back into her muff as she drove herself back down with a howl.

 

SKLLLLLRRRSHH!! SKLLLLLLRRRRSSHH!! She sprayed down Fey's front in long powerful jets of cunt nectar, the boiling hot fluid bouncing off and sprinkling over the skin of Fey's upper half it came on so enthusiastically.

 

Fey put her hands behind her head and gave the nymph a small smile.

 

Shalaevar gave her a betrayed look, "N-no give me eet! Move with me!!" she turned her head and glanced back at the others.

 

"Help me! come here damn you, give me support!"

 

The two nymphs seemed frozen, unsure what to do.

 

"What are you waiting for? Give me help or I'll ban you from ever experiencing this as clan head!"

 

That got them moving and the two nymphs scrambled up and stood either side of Shalaevar, grabbing hold of her arms as she grabbed hold of theirs allowing her a better angle to push herself back.

 

The two nymphs for their part were left staring wide eyed at the obscene bulge that was the nymphs belly, a cock sleeve for horse cock.

 

Shalaevar grunted and thrust herself down, writhing her hips as she twisted and squirmed, anything to get more horse cock inside her passage, anything to increase that delicious stretching feeling.

 

Unfortunately there was a blockage and she came to a halt as her cervix kissed the tip.

 

"Wh-why can't I go furtherrr! you said your magic would fix thisss!"

 

"That's your cervix Shalaevar, the entrance to your most sacred place, your womb, the place where life grows once inseminated with my seed, the place where you can be most directly bred. Are you sure you want me in your most deepest place?"

 

"HNGGG YES GODS! YES! FUCKING GET INSIDE OF ME YOU ABSOLUTE BEAST OF A CENTAUR!!"

 

"It seems like your cervix agrees, I can feel it kissing at my tip, but you're going to have to try a little harder if you want to be bred so fully, to truly be marked by me."

The nymph didn't reply but grit her teeth, grabbing tight on the two others and shoving herself back, heels digging and sliding against the grass below as she strained.

 

"What are you waiting for you two, freaking push me!" she snapped at the others.

 

The two nymphs hurried to do as she said, and with a sudden shclrk and lurch she thrust back, her distended belly lurching forward to crash against her breasts sending them rippling.

 

The nymph threw her head back and screamed, her legs going up in the air, toes splayed, as she pulled at the two other nymphs making them stumble, a long powerful jet of squirt spraying down Fey's chest and splashing at the others' legs soaking them to the skin.

 

Shalaevar went limp, her gaze staring down at the cock bulge parting her breasts, a rounded cylinder of her flesh bulging out from her abdomen and reaching down to her mons, the shape of Fey inside her.

 

"...H-holy fuck, I c-can feel every little bit of you and theres so freaking much!"

 

"Ready?"

 

"F-for?"

 

Fey didn't reply but bucked her hips a little causing the nymph to gasp and clutch at her sisters with a death grip. Her legs unbalanced and she slid a little further down and then again as Fey followed it up with another little buck, heels slipping over the now slick with wet grass.

 

The nymph's voice warbled as Fey slowly slid more and more of herself inside of her, finally reaching the medial ring where the thick thing hit home against her stretched out pussy and stiff little clit.

 

The nymph came hard with the impact and Fey leaned into her pleasure by bouncing the nymph over and over and over on her medial ring, the thick mass of flesh crashing and slamming against her reddened pussy, driving her mad, driving her wild.

 

In fact it was also driving Fey a bit to distraction too and she realised that she might have miscalculated. An entire night having her cock massaged and spraying pre into her lover had lowered her trigger point by a lot and a sudden feeling of release hit her out of the blue, her cock stiffening hugely as cum exploded up her shaft and sprayed into Shalaevar's womb.

 

Shalaevar screamed as she watched her belly billow outwards, her eyes rounded with shock as tens of gallons of boiling hot equine breeding batter sprayed in long heavy ropes directly into her core.

 

Her tummy spilled outward as she was filled, quickly taking up the space before her front legs and pushing up between, the softness bulging out around Fey's front legs.

 

The long graceful legs of the nymph went mad, kicking and drumming against the ground as she howled, her fingernails drawing red lines across her sister's arms as she swelled in size, her belly pushing Fey's front legs down as she spilled over the top.

 

Fey had a front seat view of the smooth pale skin of the nymph's cum belly rolling up her body, spilling over her hips then her own flat stomach, then pressing up against the undersides of her enormous breasts, then pushing them up before overcoming her in size and rolling over the top squishing them down.

 

The nymph's body reached up to her neck and didn't even seem close to stopping. As it was there was nothing Fey could do to stop her head slowly being buried in incredibly soft cum belly, the immense heat of the horse cum behind radiating through the nymph's flesh to warm her face, the slurry of thick fluid churning and vibrating against her.

 

The nymph grew until her belly was rolling up the mountain of eggs and her sisters were staggering back their mouths slack with shock.

But at last the final massive surging spray of centaur cum exploded into Shalaevar and she stopped swelling in size.

 

Which was a relief, but as Fey quickly realised, a small issue with having lost her strength was that her overwhelming output was now overwhelming her! No matter how she shifted or tried to move or kicked her legs she couldn't get enough leverage or strength to roll the massive female mass off her body!

 

She cried out for help, her voice muffled below the nymph.

 

Luckily someone realised that she was in trouble and she felt Shalaevar being rolled off to the side.

 

Summer sun broke back over her face and she drew in gasping breaths as she sat back up.

 

She turned to see the two nymphs plus Ellaria just pushing the mass of Shalaevar aside, her body coming to rest eleven feet above the ground, her legs lying limp as her gape cooled in the open air, a trickle of centaur cum rolling down her size.

 

"S-sorry!" cried Fey, "I- I'm never normally that q-quick to uhm, eja-ejaculate, I just uhm, was a little primed!"

 

Shalaevar let out a long and beyond extremely satisfied groan.

 

"I've never felt anything like that, our treant lover was nothing in comparison, even at his most awake, and you say it could have been… better?"

 

"W-well I usually fully hilt myself in a girl, all the way to the base, but I didn't even get my medial ring inside you, I'm sorry…" said Fey, her head lowering with shame.

 

Shalaevar gave her a shocked look. "Al-All of it? like double the amount of cock?" she swallowed loudly, "I struggle to imagine… how that would feel…"

 

Fildarae looked up at the nymph, one eyebrow raised. "I have never seen you so utterly enthralled by a sexual partner Shalaevar, you were like a nymph on her first kidnapping who accidently kidnaps an experienced minotaur."

 

"Far more than that," she breathed arily, "I can't even begin to describe it, I feel like for the first time in my life I've had an actual real orgasm, everything else is just a faded shadow… and-" she suddenly paused and looked down at her belly, "Wait, what is this?" She lifted her hand and just as she had touched at the surface a light appeared under her fingers.

 

The nymph reeled back, her eyes popping out of her head in shock.

"Th-the life, the sheer amount of life! WHAT DID YOU PUT IN ME!?"

 

"Uhm it's just my c-cum, b-but i've been told by a dryad that it holds as much uhm, l-life as a forest or something, although i'm not really sure what that means…"

 

"Just a forest? No this is…." She shook her head slightly and then seemed to focus on her belly.

 

After a moment and to Fey's shock the nymph's belly started to reduce, very slowly easing down from its massive room filling size as the nymph seemed to absorb it.

 

As the cum absorbed the nymph's body changed with it, each inch of cum belly lost adding to the nymph's body, putting on height and size, growing her larger, her arms and legs reaching further and further down her shrinking cumbelly until her belly she was half the size and her feet and hands were reaching the grassy ground. 

 

The four of them watched mesmerised as the nymph grew larger still, the last of her belly easing up as she rested on all fours until she looked six months pregnant and then her midriff was flat and smooth.

 

The nymph slowly rose to her feet.

 

The faces of Fey, Ellaria, and the two other nymphs tilted up, jaws slack as Shalaevar arose to her new full height of eleven foot tall, the same as she was, just enlarged to a much greater size, her long wavy blonde hair like a waterfall down her back, crystalline blue eyes faintly glowing. From Fey's view on the ground she had a clear view up into the nymphs gape which was relatively smaller now that she had grown so much larger, sloppy strings of mixed horsecum and femcum dangled from the swollen folds of her gape, reaching down between her immense thighs.

 

The nymph stretched her arms over her head in a morning stretch, her enormous breasts rolling and rippling across her rib cage as she yawned.

 

"I feel incredible." the giant nymph breathed.

 

"Uhm… is that supposed to happen?"

 

Ellaria clucked her tongue in realisation. "She's the same as the dryad."

 

"Yes," came Shalaevar's louder voice, "All true people of the forest are able to subsume from the life of the forest directly or indirectly, it is how we sustain ourselves. But this, I cannot imagine the size of the forest that would be required to grow as this. So pure and so dense a source of life is simply impossible… except from you it appears."

 

"Yes, you are quite big," mumbled Fildarae looking a little glassy eyed.

 

"And the pregnancy?" asked the other nymph.

 

Shalaevar brushed her fingertips over her midriff. 

 

"I can tell that I am… extremely pregnant."

 

The two nymphs murmured in awe.

 

Fildarae licked her lip and turned to Fey, "S-say, would it be alright if I got some of that?"

 

A massive hand palmed the top of Fildarae's head, the fingers gripping her cranium.

 

"Oh Fildarae, I might have been content with allowing you to do as you wished before, but now? I intend to bring back nymphs from the brink with a fire, not just with a few, but with an army, a nation of nymphs to fight back against the poachers, to crush and destroy them forevermore."

 

"Huhwha? Ah!"

 

Fildarae found a pair of large hands grabbing hold of her waist and herself being lifted into the air.

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

31