Chapter 49 3/3
2.7k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riley glared at the otterkin from where she hung upside down, lines of precum still rolling down her body and over her face.

 

She spat precum from her mouth… but then paused, blinked, and licked her lips.

 

"Hey, this actually tastes pretty good…"

 

"Well yeah, it's from Fey, what did you think it would taste like?"

 

"Well most pre is so salty that it makes your lips shrivel up, like biting into a salty sea lemon. This… okay this is way waaaay better than that, like holy shit way better."

 

The octo girl licked her lips, cleaning them off the precum then lifted her precummy hand and lapped from her skin.

 

"So having second thoughts about proving you're better than me?"

 

Riley paused in her licking.

 

"Perhaps I could… try."

 

Kayla lifted her eyebrows and Riley scowled, but her tentacles moved and she slipped fully underneath until she was hanging upside down from Fey's barrel just in front of her cock, her tentacle hair dangling down just above the ground. 

 

At that angle her head wasn't that far from Kayla and they gave each other a shared and quite awkward glance.

 

"So, I just do it, and it will work?"

 

"Yes, you're super stretchy now, so you can take a really big horse cock."

 

"..."

 

Riley shifted as her tentacles moved her, rolling around to angle her until she was moving away from the ground, her upper body was becoming more horizontal with Fey's barrel.

 

For the first time her undercarriage became visible and Kayla had a direct view of where the tentacles met beneath, like legs that centred on her nethers. She found herself getting an eye full of Riley's reddened pussy, pussy lips incredibly fat and round compared to what might be a human, each soft plump lip either side as thick as a forearm near the elbow and so large that they hid her labia from view. For her size, the girl had a very large pussy. At the top of this impressively wobbly soft mass that was her puss sat a pink clit, relatively tiny compared to the mass of her meaty muff and quite cute.

 

Her puss compared to the broad width of the tip of Fey's dick maybe reached two thirds of the width, so still dwarfed.

 

Seeing such a vulnerable thing presented before the pillar of horse dick was quite the sight and Kayla couldn't help but begin to feel her cheeks warming.

 

"How does it look? Am I lined up?" muttered Riley trying to look over her shoulder, orange and blue tentacle hair sliding over her back.

 

"Uhm, a little to the left, yes, a little more, stop! perfect."

 

Riley smirked, "You're being cute, but it's not going to fit. Still, I've gotten more than one guy off with a little trick of mine and with no penetration. Just watch a master at work."

 

The tentacles moved Riley's nethers and her enormous fat pussy was guided back toward the tip of the cock until her plump softness was brushing against the stiff surface.

 

Kayla watched, lips slightly parted, as the girl's mouth-watering pussy started to press against the tip, puffiness squishing and spilling outward in every direction with the pressure, spreading her puss to be even larger looking.

 

"Ooh she's really warm, sharkins have such cold bits in comparison."

 

She ground her pusssy against the tip, smiling happily, the motion dragging and smearing her muff all over the surface from urethra to rim.

 

"F-Feels pretty good, just like one of my better coral dildos, texture, shape, everything. Sheesh."

 

"What's the trick?"

 

"Hnff, j-just look c-carefully."

 

Kayla squinted up at the cock over her head, the tip of it pressed up at the centre of the tentacles, Riley's pussy squishing and glistening with her arousal.

 

Then she caught sight of something, something that peeked from her pussy, something pink.

 

She blinked, unsure if she had actually seen it, but then it appeared again, and then with a plop slipped free. 

 

A small pink and white tentacle covered in suckers emerged from under the soft smothering shape of her pussy and waved in the air before slapping down on Fey's cock head, eliciting a squeak from Fey as its tip clutched at the rim of her cock.

 

"Uhnf, god it's like touching stuff with my clit, s-sensitive," spoke Riley as her soft pussy rippled, more of the same small tentacles peeking curiously free before emerging into the air.

 

There were eight in total, and they slipped around her puss in a circle like spokes from a wheel, each using their suckers to stick to the surface of Fey's cock and clutch at the rim.

 

"P-Pussy tentacles?!"

 

"Well yeah, it makes it easy to drag a guy's cock past my cervix, that's why octofolk lay more eggs than any other species around, we're the best in the sack, the most highly prized of bed maidens"

 

She suddenly twisted her hips and the mini tentacles pulled free from the surface with a chorus of wet plop plops before slapping backs down as she pressed her pussy back once more and again popping free as she pulled away.

 

She bit her lip as she continued, struggling to keep her composure as the effect seemed to affect her as much as Fey, who for her part was moaning openly and freely, hands mauling at her blouse covered breasts.

 

It didn't take long for an effect, and with a cry, her cock bucked and a massive hosing spray of boiling hot precum gushed from the tip… and directly into Riley's pussy pressed over top.

 

The octopus girl at first seemed prepared for it, her stomach tensing up as the fluid rushed in, but then she gasped in surprise, eyes going wide as the precum didn't flow back out of her, and instead slipped past her unexpectedly elastic cervix, gallons and gallons of precum.

 

GLLRSCH! GLLRSCH!

 

"OooooOOOHHHH!!"

 

Riley Clutched at her belly, fingernails digging in as her stomach suddenly ballooned in size, rushing out and spilling around her fingers as slightly cloudy pre expanded womb, making it blow outward until she appeared nine months pregnant, a great pendulous sphere of belly hanging from her midriff and sloshing back and forth,

 

Riley threw her head back and screamed and Kayla standing below found herself in the line of fire of the girl's squirting quivering pussy.

 

Kayla cried out as she was instantly doused from head to toe in slightly tangy and sweet pussy juice, and then again, and again, and again.

 

Skllrrrrrrrshhh! Skllrrrrrrrshhh! Skllrrrrrrrshhh!

 

it just didn't stop! Opening her mouth to breathe when she thought the last had come just caused her to receive a long powerful spray of pussy juice directly into her mouth, forcing her to swallow and gulp it down or drown!

 

The girl's output was ridiculous, it was like a small sea had opened up on Kayla's head.

 

But at last, after nearly a minute, the powerful sprays slowed to a stop, the shaking trembling Riley was left limp, leaving Kayla to wipe pussy juice from her eyes and peer up at her.

 

"Oh my god, all that and she hasn't even penetrated you yet!!"

 

"Wh-what the furk!" Groaned Riley, "Why did that feel so- so, oh gods was the-that what a real orgasm is like? What the fuck have I been experiencing before now? Fake orgasms?"

 

Kayla politely coughed into her fist.

 

"Mrm, w-well those were real, they're just super diluted and weak compared to a Fey induced orgasm, which is how an orgasm is supposed to actually feel… I uh, think. Like something raw and animal from ancient times, something a girl can't get anymore, but uhm, really needs."

 

Riley licked her lip, her tentacles trembling.

 

"I can get… more of that?"

 

"...If you want to…"

 

Riley swallowed, then seemed to prepare herself, wiggling her hips adorably before starting to very very very slowly ease back.

 

Her pussy had other plans however, and the internal pussy tentacles writhed before fiercely grabbing hold of Fey's cck tip and dragging Fey inward.

 

Of course because Fey was so much larger this only had the effect of dragging Riley on to the tip, her own pussy hauling her backwards onto cock, hungry to engulf it.

 

Riley squawked as her incredibly fat and soft pussy squeezed flat against the tip, her softness spilling out around the edges as pressure was applied, until with a sudden loud SCHL-POP! Her tentacles dragged her down onto the cock, her massive muff slopping wetly around the tip, rippling and wobbling as it found its new home as a ring of softness around the shaft of the horse cock.

 

"Oh Fuck! Ohh GAWD! oh- ohGAWWWD!!!"

 

Wailed Riley.

 

Kayla, predicting what was coming, slapped her hand over her eyes and pinched her nose shut, drawing in and holding her breath until her cheeks were puffed out adorably.

 

Just in time as Riley's pussy unleashed on top of her, raining down torrents of hot steaming pussy juice all over her, so much fluid that it rapidly formed a puddle below.

 

After a dozen long powerful jets of her cunt nectar had been unleashed, the quivering Riley finally stopped cumming, and Kayla was able to remove her hands, wiping away wet from her face. She looked down to find a small lake had formed in her cleavage and with a gasp of annoyance wobbled her breasts until it washed down over her soaked through and transparent white blouse, her huge pink nipples clearly visible through the fabric.

 

"Y-you're crazy productive, you know," grumbled Kayla.

 

"I- I am, b-but normally not this- this is is-s-so much moreeee," groaned Riley.

 

"That's probably Fey's magic making you way more sensitive…but still, yeesh, it's like an ocean opening up on my head, like you have the ocean in your pussy."

 

"Don't say that!"

 

What? Ocean pussy?"

 

Riley scowled down at her. "That's an insult from where I'm from."

 

"And seacow isn't?!"

 

"Sh-shut up, it's not the same."

 

"Whatever ocean pussy."

 

"St-sto-"

 

"Can't hear you over the sound of you squirting all over me ocean pussy lalala!" said Kayla putting her hands over her ears and closing her eyes.

 

Riley made a wordless scream of outrage and the tentacles around Fey's barrel suddenly whipped down and grabbed hold of the otterkin, flipping her upside down and slamming her crotch against the underside of Fey's cock, grinding her against it.

 

The two girls hanging from underneath a standing Fey glared at each other.

 

"You know, you said you were made stretchy too, just like me, but you're just so small, I don't know if I can believe that."

 

"Wh-what are you planning?"

 

"Oh, just that for us to build this 'trusting relationship' you keep going on about, we need to know if each of us is telling the truth and that what we see of each other's minds isn't just dreams, yes?"

 

The tentacles holding Kayla suddenly rushed around and toward her crotch and she found herself lifting away from Fey's cock as a tentacle tip found her pussy beneath her skirt. In an instant the tip slipped between her pink folds and thrust deep, soft vacuum suckers plop-plopping as they slipped past her labia one by one.

 

"OOHhhhhhHH!!"

 

Cried out Kayla and Riley at the same time, their voices entwining.

 

They shuddered beneath Fey barely hanging on until the sensation passed.

 

"Wha-what did you do?! Why did I feel that too!" cried Riley.

 

Kayla gave her a fierce smile. "I saw what you were about to do and held open our connection, you felt what I felt."

 

"F-fuck, that isn't going to stop m-me!" cried Riley as her tentacle thrust deeper, the now sloppy wet slit of Kayla making the most shameful wet squelching as increasingly larger suckers plopped into her pussy and her folds were stretched wider by increasingly girthy tentacle.

 

Both girls cried out in chorus, their voices harmonising as the sensation of being filled rolled through them both.

 

The sensation caused a reaction in Riley's pussy in turn, which had just recovered from taking the tip of Fey's cock and was hungry for more. The cunny tentacles drew their suckers tight against Fey and hauled in.

 

Riley slipped six inches down the cock in a rush, her precum belly sloshing with the motion, large breasts bouncing off the top. 

 

"AAAAIIEEE!!" screamed Riley,

 

"AAAAIIEEE!!" screamed Kayla as the sensation Riley felt was transmitted to her so perfectly it was as if Riley's pussy was her own and she was feeling the effect of being penetrated too.

 

Skllrshhh! Skllrrrrrrrshhh! Sklluuuurrrrrrrshhh!

 

The girls squirted in tandem, Kayla's smaller meeker squirts lost beneath the waterfall that was Riley's pussy.

 

Rileys tentacles stiffened as she came, writhing and spasming and jerking and the tentacle in Kayla's pussy thrust deeper, deeper, the tip piercing the donut of her cervix and slipping beyond, the rhythmic pop plop of suckers passing by her labia and then cervix barely heard above the powerful sound of gushing liquid. But of course when the sensation ripped into Kayla it was transmitted to Riley too and their howling increased in magnitude, reaching higher and higher feminine octaves.

 

Which also caused Riley's tentacles to thrash harder and for her pussy to become even more eager.

 

Kayla felt at her belly, the whites of her eyes showing, as tentacle slipped with out stop into her puss, her blouse covered belly bulging out as though half way pregnant as the tentacle stirred back on itself into a tangled ball in her womb, the shapes of the tentacle visible beneath her skin, writhing and slithering around inside.

 

And then the suckers began to spasm as Riley hit another peak, each sucking harshly against her insides before releasing, powerful suction that dragged at her pleasure clusters in the most exquisite way, driving the otterkin wild.

 

The mirrored pleasure caused even more horse cock to be drawn into Riley's cunny, her overly excited womb beginning to take physical control of her body, and just as she had lost control of her pussy tentacles so did she begin to lose control of the rest of her tentacles.

 

"I c- can't - I ca- can't- I- AIIIEEEEE!!!"

 

A second tentacle tip found Kayla's puss and roughly forced its way in next to the thigh thick thing, stretching her labia wide as a third tentacle tip dove in beside it.

 

In moments foot after foot of tentacle was pouring into the otterkin's pussy, the suckers making a constant pop-plopping sounds as they slipped into the soaking wet orifice, squirt spraying around them as they pushed deeper and deeper, flowing into Kayla's womb along with the first, causing her belly to bulge outward with coiled tentacle shifting and fighting within, her blouse which was stretched taut around her belly ripping asunder.

 

Kayla grabbed at her roiling belly which was now four feet across, fingernails clawing at her pale skin as she desperately tried to regain some control, but the tentacles only stirred her up even more, suckers kissing at her insides relentlessly driving her mad.

 

Riley felt what Kayla was feeling to such a degree that she half-imagined her own womb was full of her own out of control tentacles and not just hot precum and horse cock.

 

She didn't have much time to think on that however as her pussy tentacles hauled her down onto Fey a full foot, medial ring slamming home against her fat pussy causing it to ripple like jelly before slopping past, the ring scraping against her hypersensitive walls and compounding the already compounded pleasure she was feeling.

 

"HHHAAAHHHhhhh—Oh goddsss I'm gonna die, I cannn't! I cannn't!—aaaAHHAahh!!!"

 

Screamed the octopuss girl as the top of her precum belly tented out as the tip of Fey's dick reached the other side and began to bulge up between her breasts, parting their softness around them.

 

The feedback loop of sensation between the two girls was relentless, two drooping hanging bellies, one filled with precum and horse cock, the other filled with huge tentacles going insane with motion.

 

Riley's ravenous pussy was relentless and dragged the flailing girl all the way down to the base where her fat muff crashed home. The bulge in her belly reached well past her head so that she found her view filled with nothing but her own cock-sleeve of a body.

 

That is until her pussy tentacles and regular tentacles intent on fucking the absolute shit out of Fey dragged her back up, pulling feet of horse dick all the way free, her labia stretching out inches behind her muff as the cock tugged on her insides, slopping back over the top of the medial ring sending her softnesd wobbling once more.

 

Then before she even had time to think she was being hauled back down at incredible clip, her fat pussy sucking Fey's cock back inside with violent force, dragging her entire body with it.

 

She slammed home brutally against the base, all of her softness, which there was a lot, was sent sloshing and rippling with the impact and her and Kayla's voices went hypersonic as their eyes rolled up, squirting over each other in tandem, long powerful jets of hot fluid splashing against each other's skin before waterfalling down to the grass below where it was forming a small lake an inch deep.

 

Skllrtsh-skllrrtsh-Skllrrrrrrrshhh!

 

They clutched at each other, hands grasping together, fingers entwining, two girls riding the peak of unimaginable orgasm, perfectly in sync, mouths open wide, tongues straining as bodies stiffened.

 

And then Riley was rocketing back up, her pussy dragging her away, their arms pulling apart, fingers separating under the incredible strength of Riley's tentacles both inner and outer, dragging her along the cock to be slammed down moments later, then again, and again, long aggressive strokes over and over and over, her womb a queen screaming to be filled.

 

The sound of wetness and wet body parts slopping and slapping and moving together was incredible, only surpassed by the girls full-throated howling in chorus, their bodies cathedrals to pleasure, more as a fourth tentacle forced its way inside Kayla and they somehow found even greater heights together, minds connected as one.

 

"Mmmh-hha-Rileeeey!!" wailed Kayla.

 

"Aah-AAh-Kaylaaaa!!" wailed Riley.

 

They weren't the only ones to feel pleasure, Fey was moaning and whinnying, mauling at her breasts as her hooves danced, hips beginning to thrust instinctively as Riley slammed home each time, unleashing howl's each time she did so.

 

That combined with the relentless sucking and fucking of Riley's inner tentacles and cervix was quickly driving Fey to a peak and with a ragged scream she stiffened up. Her massive balls hiked up violently behind her rear crashing against her tail as unimaginable quantities of sperm were unleashed into her shaft, bloating and increasing its girth just as Riley slammed brutally home to the base.

 

Schllrk-GLLRSCH!!

 

The cylindrical tented out shape from Riley's precum belly that silhouetted Fey's cock suddenly thrust outward over a foot as a huge arm thick rope of cum blasted into her womb. Thick heavy horse cum gushing into her most sacred place and sloshing back to join the lake of precum hanging down inside her belly, horse cum and horse precum mixing, stirring, bloating out her womb together as her total cumbelly mass exponentially increased.

 

Riley screeched, scratching and slapping at her cum belly as it ballooned to five-foot across, drooping down to the ground below where it splashed against her pussy juice puddle, then lurched larger still as the next ropes of cum followed, spraying excitedly into her womb to impregnate her a thousandfold, more, forcing her body into a hyper hormonal state as it became gravid with horse cum.

 

"HNYAAA!!-What is happeningggg!!!" shrieked Riley as her throne of a belly continued to expand below her, pushing up her tentacles and arms. It rapidly filled the space between Fey's legs and began to bulge out to the sides, rolling across the grass as she grew.

 

"Fey is happening" squealed Kayla as she clutched at her own tentacle filled belly, the feeling of her womb being filled with Fey's cum rushing through her head even though it was just what was transmitted from Riley.

 

"Ohhh!!" groaned Fey as her cock became stiffer still, pumping uncountable gallons of hyper virile breeding batter into fresh unconquered pussy, instantly creating an extremely fertile and forever cock hungry broodmother.

 

The mass that was Riley's belly just didn't stop, pushing apart Fey's horse legs, and sliding her hooves across the grass until it was lifting her up into the air, Riley's screams becoming muffled beneath her as she became a cum bed, a few flailing tentacles visible beneath where Fey pressed against her belly and one small hand belong to Kayla caught between them.

 

Ten feet across the pale belly of the octopus girl continued to rise, eating up the ground of the clearing and causing the rest of the band to yelp and get out of the way as she reached sixteen-foot across and Fey started to near the lower canopy above. Her enormous pulsing balls still throbbed and pumped, lying heavily against the belly of the girl as they continued furiously cram as much horse sperm into her womb as possible. Breeding her so thoroughly that her body became Fey's, permanently marked, no impertinent male able to even imagine satisfying her ever again, a pussy that craved only horse cock, shaped and formed to take only Fey's enormity.

 

But, at last, even the rage of her balls came to an end, one last powerful jet gushing into Riley, bloating out her belly another foot and coming to a stop at twenty one foot across.

 

Fey flopped down across the soft belly, hands and hooves indenting the soft shape.

 

"Oh, my God, I needed that," she breathed, sweaty and exhausted.

 

She glanced over her shoulder to see a few limp tentacles from under the edge of her barrel as well as a small limp hand, an unmoving hand.

 

"K-Kayla?" she breathed with concern.

 

After a moment the hand twitched to her relief and a muffled voice came, saying something, something urgent, the hand waving.

 

She was about to ask what she wanted when in a sudden flash of blue light, the great cum belly she was resting on top of vanished into thin air.

 

Fey found herself nearly twenty one feet above the ground with nothing to support her.

 

Below her was a surprised Kayla, her womb which had been filled with far too many tentacles suddenly and instantly empty, her belly quickly slipping back to flat and trim in an instant as there was no longer any resistance.

 

They hung for a moment, and then gravity recalled that it was supposed to actually do something and they dropped out of the air like a pair of particurly sexually exhausted lead bricks.

 

Both screamed as they hurtled toward the ground far below, about to impact just like the nymphs had, brutally and out of control, Kayla about to be squashed beneath Fey.

 

They were about to hit, both girls crying out, before they started to slow, and then came to a gentle stop on the ground naturally and smoothly.

 

The two girls' terrified screams awkwardly faltered to a stop.

 

"I- I'm okay?!" said Kayla checking herself over.

 

"You don't have to thank me," yawned Flora, fiddling with her magic rectangle as she lazed on the nearby intercity-caravan.

 

"Th-thank you Flora," mumbled Fey, hurriedly extending her senses through her body to really check she was okay.

 

"So, do you think you've tamed your first summon?"

 

Kayla wiped mussed hair from her face and glanced over at Ellaria who was leaning against a tree and reading a romance novel.

 

"Oh, erm, yes! I kind of cheated though, taming a girl with horse cock is just way too easy, aheh."

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

28