Chaper 53 1/4
2k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Previously on centaurus: Fey and the band try and fail to find a way to remove Fey's manacles. As they are arguing about what to do next they are given a partial view of Queen Excalivania coming to rest against her castley lounge, which understandably causes Fey to calmly panic. They are then attacked by a group of drakes who use sedative smoke to knock the band unconscious. Later Fey awakes in a stable where she is drugged with a powerful aphrodisiac. She then goes on a pussy destroying rampage and somehow ends up inside an unknown cave.

Now, chapter 53:

 

Fey tried to wipe off the cum she was slathered in with her bare hands but it was just no use, the stuff had gotten absolute everywhere. It was even in her hair for crying out loud!

 

As she tried and failed to clean herself a glossy white tentacle writhed behind her, a barrel's worth of cum rolling through it in a sphere as it was pumped from one of the softly moaning cowkins who were gradually being shrunk down. The aftermath of Fey's latest conquest.

 

She was in the cave, of course, but Fey still had no clue where that actually was, it certainly wasn't in the city and its seemingly endless size indicated it wasnt near the surface.

 

She had recovered from her eight times ejaculation surprisingly quickly, the aphrodisiac purged from her body with an incredible flood of semen. She had found herself lost and disorientated in the dark atop a massive cum belly. Confused, she had slid herself free from whoever the heck it was she was resting upon only to find the great expanse of belly incredibly slippery with a layer of cum.

 

With a cry she had gone sliding down its curve, surely falling to her death from such a height without her true strength.

 

Instead she had found herself saved when she had crash landed on the smaller cum belly of one of the other cowkins eliciting a torrent of cum from their gaped pussy and a wail of distress.

 

She slipped and slid off them too but from a much lesser height and managed to hit the ground with only a broken leg. 

 

…Only a broken leg. Right, that had hurt a fucking lot, but fortunately being a healer she had managed to set things right, hissing in pain through gritted teeth.

 

Then she had climbed to her hooves and gone in search of a way out, specifically the strange curtain she had found her way into this place through in the first place.

 

She was fairly sure the triple breasted cowkin she had fucked had expanded to cover so much ground that it would be close by… She'd hoped that meant her belly hadn't crushed it or she might be trapped in the cave forever.

 

Not being able to see a thing in the inky darkness however was a significant problem and she was terrified of getting lost. She had held one hand against the cum belly to her side and followed its edge, rounding cumflated cowkin after cowkin until as she was giving up and beginning to despair she had stumbled into fabric. 

 

It was the curtain, apparently pushed aside in its standing wooden frame by a cowkin belly. Heart in her mouth she had frantically thrown herself at it and through it, stumbling out into the muscular drake's office, staggering through the doorway and then into the stable past the other cum filled cowkins before she at last found an exit and stumbled out into an alley.

 

A nine foot tall centaur suddenly rushing out into daylight gasping for air covered from head to hoof in cum was quite the sight, even her tail was hanging heavy with the stuff.

 

Fey didn't care, she was just thankful to have found freedom from what seemed to have been some kind of cow hell.

 

"Fey!" a voice came and she had turned to see the band minus Lily coming up the alley, a group of teddy bears leading the way.

 

It had turned out that the kidnappers had kidnapped Lily too, locking her away in a side room to be milked for her high quality milk. The otterkin had woken up an hour after Fey and had managed to control her bears to lead the rest of the band to them. 

 

Fey had explained what had happened and then led the band back to the curtain and the cave behind it. 

 

Ellaria had taken command after that, digging up lanterns as they went to check on the cowkins. They of course discovered the cowkins were very large and very satisfied. Wummy was then instructed to empty them so they could fit back through the curtain. Vivi, not willing to wait around as Wummy slowly pumped the cowkins, had gone off exploring into the dark caves on her own.

 

Which left Fey cleaning herself in the present. Most of the cowkins who had been emptied had already left the cave through the curtain and Ellaria's attention had finally been attracted to how very very strange the material was.

 

Ellaria rubbed her chin as she looked it over. "And the drakes didn't say a word about this?"

 

Fey shook her head, horse cum flinging from her hair, "No, I- I don't know what it is, it's so strange though, look."

 

She lightly pressed her hand against the fabric. Instead of her hand passing through it the fabric pushed away, draping around her hand like any normal curtain made of a light fabric. The white cloth appeared as white cloth, but at certain angles in the lantern light it shimmered and sparkled with flecks of a metallic rainbow hue.

 

She pressed harder and after a moment her fingers started to pass into the cloth itself. She pulled back and removed her hand letting the cloth drape down again.

 

"It only works if you force it, if you push your way through, it's like some kind of weird portal."

 

"That just adds to the oddness, I have never heard of such a thing as this and I am very well read on enchantments."

 

"Y-you wouldn't have, ahn!" came a voice from behind. Fey turned to see the last of the cowkins being drained, the one with six breasts. A barrel's worth of cum drew into Wummy's tentacle from her trembling reddened puss, flowing along its length to be dumped into the vast lake of horse cum that had been created in a wide dip in the cavern floor. The cowkin struggled to climb to her feet as the tentacle slopped from her folds to go *pap* against the cave floor leaving her cavernous trembling gape to slowly ease back, strings of horse cum still dangling from the puffy edges. Her leaky breasts were enormous and engorged and far too heavy to easily lift even with both arms since they had more than doubled in size due to Fey. Fortunately Lily's bears were standing ready to supply the cowkin with clothes and levitating bras to hold up her enormous milkers just as they had for the other cowkins who had already left.

 

"Ah, yes, Fey said you were one of the… captives who were drugged?" murmured Ellaria as she watched the bears aid her.

 

The cowkin slowly managed to stand, her teats lying heavily atop each other, the lowest one's underside covered with the floating cloth helping to support the stack of leaky breasts that covered most of her thighs. She had long wavy blonde hair that fell around her shoulders and over her top most breasts and piercing aquamarine eyes. Very attractive in Fey's opinion.

 

"Captives… Slaves would be the appropriate term considering the months we have been here."

 

As she spoke she took lengths of her hair in her hands, twisting and wringing it out of Fey's cum.

 

"Oh no! That's terrible!" gasped Fey. 

 

"Yes, and for doing such a thing I would punish the drake's myself."

 

She glanced to the side where a tiny gabbling red drake thing ran past, its hands waving in the air excitedly as it zoomed off into the dark.

 

"But I see you have already taken care of that."

 

"About what you said, you speak as though you know what this curtain of cloth is," said Ellaria. "Do you actually?"

 

The cowkin frowned. "It's the reason we ended up here. My name is Queen Amalia, and I was the Queen of one of the few nations left on the continent not ruled by a dragon, a Cowkin Queendom."

 

The elf tilted her head. "A Queen? A Queen that isn't a dragon? How did you manage that?"

 

"We didn't really, our nation was just too tiny to be noticed, a single valley between the mountains. No dragon bothered us because we were just that insignificant." she paused, "But then word somehow got out of this fabric, something that we had always possessed in our treasury, something so ancient that its provenance and origin had been long forgotten."

 

She began methodically wiping horse cum from her skin as she gathered her thoughts.

 

"A dragon came for us, one Lady Alexandria."

 

Fey stiffened.

 

"She attacked our nation with dragon fire. At first we thought that she simply wanted to take our lands, but then we realised she was after the fabric. Unfortunately when we offered it to her she refused and burned all the messengers we sent to death, and then she began burning down the palace."

 

"Wh-why would she do that! I know she's very harsh but…"

 

Amalia blew a drop of cum from the tip of her nose. 

 

"Because that's not just any fabric, It's dragon silk, it was woven from the corpses of a thousand dead dragons."

 

Ellaria flinched, snapping around to stare at the silken curtain, her eyes wide with alarm. There was real fear there, mortal fear.

 

Fey vaguely recalled her time in Alexandria's palace, how her maids had been so paranoid about any of her body being stolen by curious mages that they had gone as far as vacuuming up the dragoness's pussy juice and storing it in barrels.

 

"Uhm, I'm guessing that dragons aren't very likely to be happy that this exists…"

 

"Correct," said Amalia softly, "But we didn't know that in our tiny lonely nation cut off from the world. Dragons have a policy of death by dragon fire with zero negotiation to any who even possesses material made from their bodies. Lady Alexandria burned my palace down to the dirt, turning the stone to molten slag."

 

"Which makes even being in the vicinity of such an object unbelievably dangerous," murmured Ellaria. She turned on the cowkin queen, "How did you escape? You clearly survived your ordeal."

 

"Yes, a secret passage built below the palace that we fled through deep into the mountains. Not understanding what the dragon silk meant yet we took it with us, hoping to use it to negotiate. We journeyed away, fearing being followed, but then we were waylaid by bandits… Drake bandits. You can guess the rest. They killed much of my retinue and imprisoned us. Discovering the dragon silk and its portal like properties they used it to keep us in these caves. Then, having spent the last of our coin, they tried to extract more money from us, by milking us and selling our upper gold tier breast milk. A valuable commodity in draconica."

 

"I suppose they must not have realised what they had either, to have taken this material into Draconica," murmured Ellaria looking the dragon silk over.

 

"They knew, they tortured the answer out of one of us, and they knew that dragons hated it, they just thought they could get away with smuggling it in, smuggling it in with ease, and that is true enough as long as no one is told what it is. It appears just as a white silken fabric and its properties aren't an indication of anything dragon related on its face, it would require a thorough examination. The only reason Lady Alexandria knew was because word was ignorantly let slip from our own people."

 

Fey rubbed her head. "I'm not sure what to do with this information…"

 

"You can have it. Keep the dragon silk. We're sure as hell not touching that accursed thing again and I would rather it and my entire captivity was forever forgotten. I'll be returning to my nation and trying my best to put this whole ordeal behind me."

 

"Is-Is your nation above here?" said Fey, glancing around at the dark.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You said you lived in the mountains, is this a cave below those mountains?"

 

Amalia shrugged. "We don't know where this place is, that detail is lost to the mists of history. We did try to find an exit to this place, but… nothing. We could not even fully explore it let alone find an exit. This place could be anywhere below the ground anywhere in the world because the silk can transport over any distance."

 

She pointed behind Fey and she turned to see what looked like a fragmented shell of something curved. It appeared to be covered in inches of stone, stone that had formed over uncountable aeons from drops of water oh so rarely falling from the ceiling.

 

"That's an egg shell. A dragon egg shell. The remains of one. This whole place was a nesting ground for ancient dragons as best we can tell, although abandoned now for gods know how long." 

 

"I'm feeling increasingly unsafe," mumbled Fey, "D-Dragons make me feel unsafe, like I need to crawl into a bed and pull the duvet over my head."

 

Queen Amalia lifted an eyebrow and glanced over Fey. "If you do then let me know so I can join you under the covers, I'd be more than happy to experience what you did to me again, I'm quite literally still orgasming in the most wonderful way as we speak and-

 

"Ahem," interrupted Ellaria. "Are you really just… giving this to us? I'm not sure if I should be grateful…"

 

Amalia stepped past her and grabbed hold of the white material, and then to Fey and Ellaria's utter surprise she ripped a section of it off, the material breaking apart as she twisted it at a certain angle.

 

She held the square of cloth up, holding it lightly enough that her fingers didn't pass within.

 

"I shall demonstrate the reason my nation possesses this stuff in the first place." She glanced over at Fey's very large chest, and then at her own chest. She reached out her arms and placed it over one of her six nipples, then gripping the edges of the cloth in both fists she began to pull back, pulling it onto her breast, and surprisingly, the cloth stretched, almost eagerly engulfing her breast until it was pulled up to her ribcage in a domed shape.

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

17