Chapter 54 2/5
1.5k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last to go was the squirrelkin.

 

"Nuu!" she cried as the bear pulled her on her tail as she clung to Fey's testacles. She was surprisingly strong and the bear had to haul on her tail quite hard before her hands finally slipped from the massive testacles and she was dragged off.

 

She was left kicking and struggling as the bear held her under one arm.

 

With the last girl pried off Fey was free to leave and the bears prevented the excitable crowd from following, linking their arms together and forming a wall with the giant bear backing them up. 

 

All very fortunate as they were only a few streets from their destination and entering it with a crowd of half a hundred horny women probably wouldn't have been the best thing.

 

The building rose overhead as they approached, a massive marble structure that stretched out either side for streets, white like much of the stone of the city. Huge many storey marble pillars fronted its entrance and marble statues of various species were arranged outside, often carrying marble urns and amphoras that spilled water as fountains.

 

"C'mon!" said Lily pointing ahead.

 

"This is a public bathhouse?" said Fey looking up at it in disbelief that such a thing was available for anyone to use. There was certainly nothing like this on the plains.

 

"Mhmm! Logically it's got to be big for a city this big right! So many people!"

 

Fey nodded hesitatingly, that did make sense. She approached the pillars and found dozens of individual doors behind them. They appeared to be many separate entrances to the bathhouse. Interestingly they were divided by gender, which was unusual, some marked female some male.

 

She picked the door to a female entrance, stepped inside and trotted down a few splitting hallways, all empty. She eventually picked out a door at random, ducked through and found herself coming out into a changing room, one that was in use.

 

The tile clacked beneath her hooves as she stepped between the lockers. The dozen girls within who were either naked, or in the middle of becoming naked, glanced up and then did a double take in seeing her, a massive room dominating centaur, her head brushing against the ceiling. 

 

Fey blushed as the room stared at her open mouthed.

 

"Just ignore them Fey, we've a right to be here too," murmured Lily behind her.

 

Fey nodded and hesitantly lifted her hands and began unbuttoning her blouse from the top, each button was a release for the strained cloth and set her chest wobbling. Her breasts had increased disproportionately with her growth as usual and the fabric was stretched to its very limit with her size, nipples straining at the surface.

 

Her cleavage increased downward rapidly until her breasts were practically spilling out of the blouse and then bouncing free as she unbuttoned the last, finally allowing her breasts to breathe. 

 

She glanced around to see that the girls in the changing room were having trouble keeping their eyes away from her, both her bottom and top half.

 

Beside her a teddy bear opened one of the lockers and a number of pieces of clothing were tossed from her back inside of it.

 

She looked over her shoulder to see the twins stripped of clothing on her back, Lily with her hands on her hips. She wasn't totally naked, she still wore the dragon silk on her breasts as a makeshift bra. Since eating so much, her silk clad breasts had increased in size a bit, reflecting the new massive growth in the dragon silk cave. They currently hung heavily over her stomach, the underside a few inches above her belly button. 

 

Kayla stood behind her covering her gape with her hands as she looked around, biting her lip in shyness. It was an adorable sight and Fey felt her heart melt a bit, Kayla's cuteness was on full display.

 

The air was starting to get a little heavy in such a confined space, the scent of the cum Fey was covered in wafting into the air and concentrating. It was clearly having an effect on the changing girls despite their trying to pretend otherwise, and more than one had started playing with their clits as the snatched glances of Fey, hips shifting as arousal grew.

 

It didn't take long for the first touch on her balls to come, it was predictable really. What was less predictable was who it was, she glanced over to see a kin girl with a bushy tail, the squirrelkin who had been magnetised to her balls outside. Apparently she, unlike the others, had managed to escape the bear, and unbelievably found her again without Fey even noticing.

 

As the scent concentrated further little gasps and moans kept slipping from the masturbating girls around Fey, fingers slipping inside slits, already moving frantically. They tried to hide what they were doing but it was fairly obvious, especially with the naked ones who couldn't hide anything, their knuckles quite visible between their thighs.

 

"Quickly Fey, get moving before they gather the confidence to go for you," whispered Lily.

 

Fey nodded and trotted toward the door.

 

The squirrelkin was dragged along in her wake, hugging her balls and rubbing her face against the surface, feet sliding along the tile as Fey approached the exit. As they were passing the doorway a new giant bear caught and dragged her off Fey once more, throwing her back into the changing room and then blocking the doorway with its massive body much to the distress of the squirrelkin.

 

Fey thought that the bear wouldn't hold for long, but then it seemed she didn't have to worry about them being followed. The exit from the changing room seemed to come out into a cavernous steam filled space, a space so misty that she couldn't see more than a few metres in front of her. 

 

"This is the bathhouse. Let's find somewhere a little private yes?"

 

Fey nodded and stepped forward, carefully watching the ground so she didn't slip on the damp tiles.

 

As she walked into what seemed an endless steam filled void the edges of pools passed them by. Some were simple, some had extravagant slides, others were designed to look like natural springs with rocks and plants and small waterfalls. Many she passed had women lounging in them, or washing and scrubbing, or swimming languidly, all naked. Apparently the bathhouse was popular as well as vast. She quickly became lost in endless expansive space, a space that must have been dozens of times larger than any warehouse.

 

Eventually she found an empty pool she liked the looks of, one with patterned tiles and no hard corners and a shallower and deeper area, one with potted plants around the edges for privacy. A small fountain at one end lazily burbled water into the pool. 

 

The twins slipped from her back with a splash as she waded in. She quickly lowered herself down in the hot water, shuddering a little as it rolled over her balls.

 

Of course with her size she displaced a lot of water and a small wave spilled out of the pool and rolled off into the mists.

 

She sighed long and low as the heat washed over her and she sank down to sitting, moving into the deep end until she managed to submerge up to her nose and only the top of her head was peeking out. 

 

She was now a bath centaur.

 

And a bath centaur was tranquillity itself.

 

She idly watched as her brood mothers splashed about in the water, laughing and giggling as they played. The otterkins were unsurprisingly adept in the water, moving with languid ease. It was a nice view, a calming view.

 

The twins had changed a lot since she had first met them. In personality, but also just like Flora after their first pregnancies their bodies had changed, becoming even wider hipped, better able to bear vast numbers of children, huge quantities of eggs, bodies ripe for supporting massive pregnancies and eager to do so. That had only increased further as she had been breeding them multiple times a day, their pussies becoming plumper and pinker and perfectly shaped and fitted to her dick.

 

She loved it, just as she loved them, her twins. Lily and Kayla, her smolest lovers. Newest members of magic mog, infinitely loyal and innocent, adorable and cute and she just wanted to hug them tight forever and ever, to fall asleep with them in her bed each night, their breath tugging at her skin as they rested sleepily against her. And as long as they wanted it, to stretch and breed them until they couldn't feel their legs, to satisfy them as much as she possibly could, their eager cries to be more pregnant driving her to spill load after load.

 

They were part of her core harem and she cared for them very much.

 

After a while playing they noticed Fey watching them from her end of the pool, just the top half of her head visible, practically invisible in the steam.

 

Lily waved at her.

 

"You look serene Fey!"

 

Fey blinked slowly, and nodded slightly. It was true, she hadn't felt so utterly relaxed in a long time. Dragons? What dragons. She was a centaur made of pure chill.

 

The otterkins paddled over to the zen centaur, and lazed around her, floating in circles around her head.

 

She watched as Lily rested a small hand on the slight arc of her belly as she swam on her back, showing off the early stages of a new pregnancy. This was a pregnancy that promised to be much larger than her prior as Fey had been breeding her so frequently, repeatedly filling her womb with fresh hyper virile seed multiple times a day, impregnating her over and over and over again.

 

The thought of her brood mother once more becoming heavy with young made her cock stir to life beneath the water.

 

Lily caught her looking and the otterkin gave her a small knowing smile.

 

Are you thinking about me getting big again Fey?

 

Fey didn't reply.

 

"All preggers and heavy with eggs? With even bigger boobies?"

 

The water rippled as Fey shifted below it, her hooves sliding against the tile.

 

"I can't wait to be so big again, with my tummy all stuffed and taut, Hnff!! You've no idea how good it feels to be so pregnant your toes can't touch the ground!"

 

Fey could feel her balls rumbling in response to her words, eager to add even more to her oncoming pregnancy, to breed her to even greater heights, bigger and more fecund. She could feel her cock bucking in response too, the hard flesh scraping along the tiles at the bottom of the pool.

 

"D-Do you want us to help clean you Fey? You still have some sticky, uh, stuff on you," said Kayla paddling along beside her sister, her otter tail allowing her to move with ease.

 

Fey nodded leisurely, yes that did sound quite nice. She noticed Lily giving her eyes, clearly the otterkin wanted to take advantage. 

 

Fey couldn't say she minded.

 

She gradually slipped through the water to where the pool was shallower and rolled onto her back, water sheeting off her sides. Due to her sheer size the underside of her barrel emerged from the waterline along with her legs and of course her throbbing four foot of cock, stiff and excited due to where her thoughts were dwelling.

 

She lazed back against the pool edge, most of her upper body still below, the tops of her breasts and her neck above the waterline.

 

She watched as the twins doggy paddled toward her and then laboriously climbed up on top of her barrel like some kind of island, one on either side of her brutal cock.

 

With its new size it truly dwarfed the two otterkins, a foot and a half longer than they were tall, pulsing gently, a solid column of vein riddled dick designed to absolutely ravage pussy, scooping out barbaric female pleasures.

 

The two otterkins did their best to ignore it, they really did, crouching down and rubbing at her fur with their small hands, following along the arc of her horse chest and stomach, her thighs.

 

But it was just impossible for any female to ignore such an immense stallion cock for long, such a thing tickled at an ancient primal appeal deep within a girl.

 

Hands shifted across her body moving closer and closer to her length, until they were moving directly toward it.

 

"N-need to clean this part too right?" murmured Lily as she pressed her hands against the massive length. Soon the twins were rubbing their hands up and down, scrubbing and tugging at her stiffness.

 

Lily bit her lip as she worked her way along the monstrous thing resting heavily on top Fey's barrel, her fingers caressing and stroking the veins and bumps. She gasped when Fey's cock bucked in response to her tiny touch. Her attentions became more intense as her  fingers and breasts pressed against it, hands slipping along the length. Her focus moved to rubbing herself sensually all over Fey's medial ring, the thing throbbing with the centaur's pulse in her grip, her soft fingers exploring every tiny detail.

 

"Gods you're so much larger now. It's been a while since I got to just sit and admire your penis Fey."

 

"Ah, th-that's because you are alway demanding it be sheathed to the hilt inside of you, so you can be filled until you can't m-move."

 

"Oh that's lovely too! But sometimes I just want to fondle and play with it, or relax as I lie next to it!"

 

As she spoke her hands caressed the medial ring, tracing around the shape.

 

She smiled as Fey groaned faintly in response. 

 

"Do you like that?"

 

Fey let out a small whimper.

 

Lily giggled. "I feel like there's so much more of you to tease and touch since you got bigger Fey, I'm going to have to explore and learn you all over again when you're inside of me."

 

That thought was more than a little enticing and Fey watched as Lily edged around until she was on all fours between her front legs, her front facing the tip of Fey's cock, facing a cock head larger than her own head.

 

Fey was given a full view of Lily's gape as she fondled the tip and she watched as her hips swayed back and forth as she worked, otter tail wagging excitedly.

 

Her pussy had been stretched out more than ever by the daily breeding sessions. The ring of puffy muff surrounding her gape was swollen and red, engorged along with her clit with raw arousal, a pussy well aware of horse cock being nearby, a pussy trained to be regularly bred. Every few moments her engorged clit would pop from its too small hood with a little blep before easing back inside, winking at her adorably. The twins, as well as Flora and Vivi had all started to exhibit such control since she had been breeding them so much, it came naturally with how good they had gotten at milking her cock with their insides, drawing as much seed as they could from her with each session.

 

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

14