Chapter 54 5/5
2.1k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Nereid president rose from the water on a tide of horse cum, elegantly standing on the wave as it lifted and held her above Fey. In moments it split apart becoming dozens of fat tentacles that wrapped around her ankles and wrists and hips, holding her in the air.

 

"Theta sorority does not take imminent victory lightly. Prepare to live with your humiliation Sirena."

 

Sirena folded her arms under her expansive chest and lifted an eyebrow up at the bespectacled Nereid. Fey noted that Sirena seemed to be continually flexing and shifting her abdomen, as though actively trying to do something, although she couldn't quite tell what.

 

"You've been getting crushed, the last three rounds were ours. It's because you lack muscle. Sitting on your ass all day reading musty books does not make for an unrivalled partner in bed. You need power Rommi! Not this soft curvaceousness!"

 

Fey had to agree there was a certain pleasing curvyness to the blue skinned Nereid president which went surprisingly well with her elven good looks, pretty, but it hardly looked as though she regularly ran marathons.

 

"We shall see," snapped Rommi.

 

She eased down onto the cock tip, her pussy especially plump just like she, the softness squishing and spreading outward against the hard top surface.

 

A tentacle came up and pushed her glasses up her nose as she wiggled on the tip.

 

"J-just need to s-squeeze down…"

 

"Underestimate the centaur now you're doing it yourself hmm?"

 

"Sh-shut it, I'm f-fine. Hnnff!"

 

More tentacles rose from the cum filled pool and wrapped around her ankles and shins, creating even more downforce until with a lurch the sorority president was plunged onto cock, dragged down so quickly and violently that she didn't have time to scream and was thrust past the medial ring in one go, her folds slopping noisily around the shape. One moment she was squirming on top and then her enormous plush breasts were bouncing apart as her slight belly pudge was driven up between them.

 

She froze as she realised she had wildly over done it, her head slowly tuning to look down at her sleeved body, tip of her tented out belly sitting in her cleavage, nearly as wide as one of her breasts.

 

And then the sensation hit and she orgasmed harder than she had in her entire life, squealing like a stuck pig and thrashing wildly as her every pleasure cluster ignited in the same moment.

 

The tentacles, set to automatically move, didn't account for the impossible to manage pleasures and the screaming sorority president was driven back up before being plunged back down feet of cock by her own out of control tentacles, every little bit of it scraping up her pussy, eliciting repeated earth shattering orgasm.

 

"HOLY SHIIIII—" she got out between howls.

 

"Huh, if that's the best your lots got then I guess I'll be taking the trophy now."

 

"N-nOoOO!" wailed Rommi. She flung her hands in the air in desperation and more tentacles lunged for her belly bulge, wrapping round it and frantically masturbating it.

 

Below her even more tentacles began massaging Fey's balls as more snaked up to her shaft and began spiralling up it, reaching up as the nereid's pussy came back down, slipping inside as her pussy stretched further to engulf the tentacle spiralled horse cock, a spiral that began rotating.

 

All then began to move as one, interior and exterior tentacles, driving up and down the shaft along with the Nereid's desperately fluttering insides, a maelstrom of movement.

 

Fey cried out as her balls roiled in the tentacle's grip, being massaged and fondled, driving the seed within to madness until with a roar her balls tore from the tentacle's grip as they jerked up, seed pumping up into sorority president.

 

Rommi threw her head back.

 

"AH—AIIIEEEEEE!!"

 

The Nereid's blue belly blimped outward as Fey ejaculated, heavy roping surges much greater than the rest of the two teams blasted into her happy welcoming womb, impregnating her to the core in moments. 

 

Rommi wailed as her womb was filled, her belly rapidly rolling across the pool, foot after foot of expansion, belly button popping from an innie to an outie as the pressure within built. The crowd of girls watching with their legs hanging over the pool edge cried out in alarm as her belly reached the edges of the pool and began rising up the sides, trapping them.

 

The great wobbling shape rose into the air as Rommi thrashed, her glasses knocked from her face by her flailing arms, slapping wildly at her rising belly pushing up her breasts.

 

And then it was done and Fey was left looking up at a wall of blue belly pressing her rear legs down, a limp Nereid girl sheathed on her dick, openly drooling as she slurred something incoherent, completely cum drunk.

 

It was pretty obvious that the Nereid president was the biggest yet and the audience members who weren't trapped thrust their hands in the air and cheered. The cum blimped Nereids cheered too, resting on their bellies as they watched the competition.

 

Sirena came up from underwater beside Fey, apparently having been trapped below the Nereid's belly. She looked up at the pool filling womb and scowled.

 

"I schwin! Ahnn!" slurred the very red faced Nereid lolling on Fey's cock, arms and legs limp as rags,

 

Beside her the squirrelkin girl marked on the scoreboard her belly size as one of the other Nereids made measuring sticks to get her dimensions.

 

A grand total of twenty feet, the sorority president was a small figure attached to a massive expanse of tummy, a pinpoint of extreme pleasure.

 

"Oursh shorwority ish bwetter!" said the sorority president, her head wobbling as powerful aftershock orgasms made her body tremble, eyelids fluttering.

 

"Aren't you forgetting that I haven't had my turn yet?" said Sirena crossing her arms.

 

"Shcwo?"

 

"So you need to get off so I can ride the centaur. You don't get to just end things now." 

 

A chorus of grumbles came from the surrounding cumflated mermaids in agreement.

 

"...shfine." grouched Rommi.

 

After a moment she flapped her hand at her cum belly and it began to rise, eliciting breathy queefs as inch by inched her pussy was dragged free from horse cock until with a great echoing SCHLUURRRP it pulled of the tip, gushing cum all over Fey's lower half, her stretched out cunt mouthing at the air as it desperately tried and failed to close.

 

The Nereid wasn't about to let it go to waste however and waved her hands at the pool. The entirety of all the cum that had been spilled or fallen from every prior girl as they had pulled free shifted and began running up her belly, forming a river that rolled into her massive gape and through her plump cervix, even the cum on Fey, cleaning her of the stuff completely.

 

"Hey! What the fuck! That's cheating!"

 

"Ish likesh the rain!" said the sorority president happily as her belly grew a little larger. 

 

Behind her the squirrelkin rubbed out her score and rewrote her increased size, clearly putting Theta in the lead.

 

"Whatever, just get the hell out of the way!"

 

The Nereid shivered as the last of the loose cum flowed into her hungry puss and then she pressed her hands against her belly. 

 

The great mass slowly started to rise into the air, water pouring from its sides as it rose from the pool, a vast thing that shadowed everything below. It slowly floated through the air before coming to rest amongst the audience side with the Nereids, pushing several of her sisters aside to account for her size, cumbellies pressing against cumbellies, incredibly satisfied girls resting atop each.

 

After a few minutes to recover she looked down imperiously at the pool from atop her throne of a belly. 

 

"Ish rather think we are done here, but feel free to try your best, if I haven't drained the last of the centaur dry already," she smirked.

 

Sirena rolled her eyes but approached Fey.

 

She was by far the tallest and most well built of the mermaids, like a sculpted goddess of muscle. Her looks alone caused Fey to feel more than a little intimidated.

 

Her blonde hair was done up with a hair tie, and as she approached she tugged it off, long locks spilling down onto her shoulders and down her back.

 

"I've watched as you repeteadly had life changing sex with my sorority and I don't even know your name. God knows you've stretched them out more than any size play orgy we've ever held, or any novelty dildo we did on a dare. Our collective fuck buddies, boy toys, and boyfriends are going to have a shock next time they call by heh, and there's gonna be a riot when they can't touch the sides." 

 

"Uhm, it's Fey, you can call me Fey…"

 

"Pretty name for someone capable of doing that to a girl..."

 

She lifted a hand and pressed one index finger against Fey's stallion thigh. It felt like being struck by a bolt of lighting and Fey gasped as she felt herself revitalise, like she'd just drank the most invigorating and nutritious coffee, her body becoming light as the mermaid juiced her, In moments she was raring to go, her body at peak arousal.

 

Her cock stiffened massively in response and slapped against her belly as it bucked, sprays of precum gushing over her breasts and upper midriff in its excitement. The twins tried their best to tame it, to hold it still, but they couldn't manage it and it threw them off, even knocking Kayla of her barrel to splash into the pool.

 

"Of course as sigma alpha sorority president it would be a shame if I weren't able to show off the most impressive stretch of all."

 

She slipped forward, moving smoothly between Fey's rear legs grabbing her cock and raising it in the same motion her tail spiralled around it, raising herself to the top in one fluid motion. Unlike the others she was turned to face Fey, her slit visible, eagerly drooling her honey over the cock tip.

 

As Fey watched her puss flexed and opened of its own accord, incredible internal muscles opening up to present herself, opening wider and then wider, her thumb thick clit straining from its hood as she created her own gape without even needing to be penetrated.

 

"A master muscle mage exhibits full body control and is able to modify her own body when needed."

 

Fey watched as her gaping puss gaped wider and the pink glossy donut of her cervix lowered, peeking from within.

 

Soon it filled the entrance to her pussy and then slipped outside, her cervix intentionally prolapsing from her cunny, a plump pink donut that reached down from between her muff, reached down to touch at the top of her cock, kissing it gently, exploring the surface, slurping at her urethra. What was this insane physical control?!

 

It was now obvious what Sirena had been doing flexing her stomach as she watched the competition, she had been working on a secret weapon!

 

As Fey watched the prolapsed cervix became excited, mouthing at her, spreading and straining to take more of her into it. It bloomed rapidly, spreading across the surface off her cock, eager to take her. The cervix reached the edges and then engulfed the tip, eagerly taking it and the gripping down, gripping down almost painfully hard. The strength of the thing was insane!

 

Once the cervix had her it began dragging back, pulling her into the mermaid's pussy and pulling the mermaid down onto her, dragging cock inside where it was desired.

 

In moments the mermaid was easing down over top of her cock head, her walls rippling and gripping ferociously.

 

Intense was an understatement, the mermaid's insides were a storm of powerful anatomy completely unique to her. Rows and rows of flexing layers and all designed with one purpose in mind.

 

To milk Fey for every drop of cum she had.

 

The suction made Fey cry out as the mermaid descended onto her shaft, pulling her into her womb with immense force, even her womb was a morass of massage, with what felt like two mouths passionately kissing and suckling at either side of her cock. Her fallopian tubes? Fey wasn't sure anymore, the mermaid in her utter competitive madness had rebuilt her pussy into a thirsting carnal monster, a pussy designed to conquer and dominate a centaur.

 

Her cunny hungrily pulled her past the medial ring, rapidly drawing more and more cock inside as her six pack belly tented out away from her body.

 

The mermaid grit her teeth as she descend, hands forming fists, but she couldn't hold it back, as she popped over the medial ring she gasped out, eyes going wide as she squirted over Fey, a long powerful jet of pussy juice that rapidly intensified, spraying messily up Fey's horse body, and then Lily causing her to slip off with a yelp, and then all over Fey's upper body.

 

"HNNGGG!!"

 

Sirena shuddered as she came and the muscles in her pussy went mad, redoubling their massaging pumping motion and causing Fey to groan as immense suction was applied to her urethra. This mermaid was a living milking machine!

 

The mermaid began rising up and down, completely without use of her hands which were clutching at her bulging belly. The immense strength of her snatch dragging her along with it as it pumped and pumped at the massive horse cock it was sleeved around, a motion to draw out cum as quickly and in as much quantities as possible.

 

It seemed the mermaid herself hadn't been prepared for the changes to her own body however, and she found herself desperately trying and failing to regain control, at the complete mercy of her own amorous pussy.

 

Despite having cum so much Fey found she could barely hang on under such treatment, and after a few dozen massive strokes her balls were heaving up, huge quantities of cum about to be ejaculated, or rather milked from her shaft by the mermaid's ravenous cooch.

 

The cum entered the bottom of her shaft… and then… stopped.

 

Fey gasped and went cross eyed as the cum that was supposed to be ejaculated was stopped in its tracks, a blockage preventing her from finding release.

 

She turned her head shakily to see the cum lakes that were the Nereids, all of them with hands upraised and pointed at the base of her shaft, especially the Theta sorority president who was scowling in concentration as she pumped her magic into Fey's base, holding her back.

 

The bouncing mermaid president glanced to the side.

 

"AHnn, I- I can— oh gawd—, s-see what- HNF! you're d-doinggggg!" she managed to get out between chaining fire cracker orgasms.

 

She slapped her hands down on her belly and her internal musculature bloomed, growing larger, more complex, mechanical milking redoubled. 

 

Fey screamed as intense pressure was applied to her shaft, a huge sucking force desperately trying to draw cum from her balls, except it just wouldn't come! The Nereids were blocking her!

 

The mermaid snarled and squeezed that bit harder in response and at last the blockage started to rise and Fey gasped, on the edge of immense release.

 

"More, use more magic!" cried Rommi from atop her belly.

 

The force redoubled and the blockage moved back down Fey's shaft to her great discomfort, the roaring sperm packing in at high pressure behind it furious that they couldn't reach the mermaid's pussy.

 

"AHNNNFF!! Y-YOU'RE NOT STOPPING MEEE!!" cried Sirena as her body roared with life, muscles tensing across her form as everything was focused on her puss, all bent toward one purpose, drawing as much seed from the centaur as was possible.

 

The blockage started to move again and the Nereids cried out, the limits of their magic being strained.

 

Then Fey's balls decided they had had enough and they ejaculated a second time, redoubling the surge, then again, and then again, until the base of Fey's shaft was starting to become a little girthier as her cum channel became packed and crammed with seed.

 

"Oh god!" cried Fey verging on pain as her balls roared with anger, more and more cum being pumped, pressure increasing to an extreme, more and more flowing up into her shaft.

 

The Nereids screamed, magic going haywire as the pressure built beyond what they could control until with a sudden snap, their magical connection broke, and the ocean of cum built up behind the blockage was suddenly given complete freedom, massive force behind it, a massive milking suction ahead. 

 

Cum exploded into the mermaid's womb, and in one moment Fey was looking at a surprised looking sorority president, and the next Fey's entire body was covered with cum belly, covering her completely.

 

The public baths didn't stand a chance.

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

20