Chapter 55 3/4
1.7k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Freaking adorable ohmygawdd!" cried Lily beneath Fey, her pussy clamping down hard on Fey's length eliciting a groan from the centaur. Apparently something as simple as that had been a massive turn on for the otterkin.

 

"Th-thank you Fey," mumbled Kayla. 

 

Fey beamed down at her.

 

"That will be a one copper coin thank you." 

 

For a moment Fey wondered if she had been tricked by the florist. But when she turned back she found a teddybear handing the florist a coin as it picked up a bundle of flowers. The bear turned and tossed the flowers to several more bears on Fey's back. In moments the flowers had been woven together and then the bears were clambering up Fey's upper half to her alarm, standing on her shoulders and then placing the newly woven flower crown on her head.

 

"Uhm, it's beautiful. Y-you didn't have to Lily," said Fey, but she was secretly pleased and unable to stop a small smile coming to her face.

 

"I can see you smiling!" said Kayla.

 

"Mmmf, I thought you would like it," came Lily's breathy voice, her pussy squeezing down even harder, her bouncing accelerating as her arousal grew, sloppy vagina suckling and quelching on horse cock, motions dredging huge amounts of lubricant from herself to drizzle and drip onto the ground below.

 

Fey couldn't help but respond and her balls rumbled against the squirrelkin's panty clad puss.

 

"Y-you three are way too adorable," said the squirrelkin, "And you turn each other on way too freaking much! How are your balls getting, uhnnf b-bigger?! hnnn!"

 

She was right, her thighs were spreading as Fey's balls inched larger in response to Lily, her sperm thrusting up against the squirrelkin's cunny harder and harder, a line of her liquid arousal rolled down the back of Fey's balls as her softness was kneaded by her seat.

 

Fey's heartbeat was rising, but she wasn't distracted enough that she failed to notice Kayla flopping down on her back.

 

She turned her head to see the otterkin looking despondent.

 

"What's wrong Kayla?"

 

"I don't have any money, I wanted to buy you a flower thingy too…"

 

Fey felt a pang in her heart at the sad looking otterkin girl.

 

She reached behind suddenly and grabbed hold of her eliciting a yelp. She hauled Kayla up and dropped her on top of her cleavage, breasts wobbling as the smol otterkin came down.

 

She struggled in Fey's hands before Fey wrapped her arms around her and gave her a hug, pressing her head against the top of the otterkins head.

 

"F-Fey! N-Nuu! Everyone can see me!"

 

She opened her eyes and looked down to see the otterkin's legs kicking at the air, wiggling adorably in Fey's cleavage. Her skirt had gotten hiked up over her hips fully exposing her lower half and of course her cavernous gape, insides fully on view for the surrounding crowd.

 

Her hands desperately scrabbled at her skirt, hurriedly dragging it down to cover over her gape, mostly, the skirt was a micro skirt and it couldn't hide all of her stretch from such an angle. She blushed furiously, turning beet red as she tried to hide her shame, tail coming up to cover her last bit of exposed puss.

 

Fey hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head, the yellow flower on her ear brushing against her cheek. Finally the otterkin relaxed into her arms, calming with Fey's touch and letting out a little sigh.

 

The Florist squinted up at Fey, unable to see what was happening largely because Fey's boobs were obscuring her view.

 

"You're a cute couple, it's not often you see species with such a difference in size hanging out."

 

"F-friends yes, haha, we're quite c-closehgghff!" Fey's voice rose as Lily abruptly slammed herself hard to the base of her cock. The florist was tall enough and stood in front of Fey so that she fortunately couldn't quite see below Fey's barrel, and the little of Fey's cock that she could see from the front she didn't recognise for what it was covered in dragon silk.

 

"Oh yes, fairies especially have trouble getting on with us larger folk, comes from fear of being squished I suppose. No one really talks about it but the intimidation is real, not uh, that you would have experienced it yourself at your aheh, size. Even myself standing in front of you now, it's natural to feel a little, hmm— I can tell you are the gentle sort but even then there's always that instinctive factor you know?"

 

Kayla wiggled down into Fey's cleavage making herself very comfortable. 

 

"You can squish me between your boobies anytime," she whispered so quietly Fey barely caught it. Kayla's hands slipped down and began stroking and massaging the tops of her breasts.

 

To the rear of Fey the squirrelkin squeezed her thighs around Fey's balls and groaned as they massaged her groin in turn. At the same time Lily's bouncing accelerated, slam-fucking her self on horse cock, little airy queefs slipping from around her labia as she rolled over veins fatter than her wrist, her pussy walls adapting and relearning Fey. The milking rapidly grew more intense, her pussy practically slurping on dick, every little vein and bump tearing up her insides, scraping her walls in a way that no other could.

 

"Th-there's-something to be said for size d-difference," squeaked Fey as she was stimulated from three different directions at once. "G-gives a different p-perspective! mhnff!"

 

"Hrmm, the little folk live such risky lives, monsters in the wild are that much more of a threat, even a goblin is a scary prospect. In the city too, it is so easy to get bullied by the bigger species. It's only natural to feel intimidated around a minotaur for example, even for me. I can't imagine what it's like to be confronted by such a dominating presence when so tiny."

 

"The difference is that I actually want to be dominated by Fey," muttered Kayla fiercely, "First because being smol makes her cock feel so much more ginormous, which is an advantage you should be super jelly of. And second because she can make me waaay bigger than any stupid minotaur. Once I'm all preggers then I will be the one looking down on the little minotaur, they will be intimidated by me." She wiggled in Fey's cleavage, slowly sinking deeper like she was disappearing into her own personal Fey breast fort.

 

Lily's thrusting was growing more and more frantic as they spoke and Fey was rapidly losing control, her whole body shifting and moving, hooves trotting on the spot as she tried to remain calm. She couldn't possibly reach her dream of being always sleeved in a girl if she lost control of her faculties during every ejaculation! Gritting her teeth and curling her fists she managed to still her prancing hooves. She still remained massively aroused however and her balls abruptly surged a few inches in size causing the squirrelkin to giggle and gasp.

 

"I- I find those s-smaller than me quite like the size difference if they f-feel s-safe, ooohgodslowdownLily! W-Wouldn't you like your partner to b-be huge and protective a-and able to change your world?!"

 

"Change? What are you saying?" said the florist tilting her head.

 

The squirrelkin on Fey's balls buried her face on top of her rump and moaned loudly as she came, fluid rolling down balls to drizzle and drip to the pavement from beneath her fluffy squirrel tail.

 

Lily, completely drunk on lust and pleasure was becoming even more frantic, her pounding coming every second now, reaching further and further up Fey's length, until her puss suddenly slop-popped over her medial ring then rammed back, meteoring down the shaft and slapped brutally against the base, puss straining wider than ever before. 

 

Skllrrrrrrrshhh! Skllrrrrrrrshhh!

 

A huge messy spray of pussy juice exploded from beneath the otterkin's micro skirt, jetting fluid splashing against the paving in pulsing squirts as she screamed and screamed into her hands. Her puss fluttering madly around horse cock, electricity shooting up her spine as every square inch of her insides exploded with ecstatic fireworks, lighting up on another entire level to her previous experience with Fey, this was Fey plus, more horsecock, more pleasure, more sensation, somehow even more satisfaction.

 

Lily was fairly sure she had fallen in love with this penis. Her body certainly had as the orgasms rolled on, one into the other into the other, each a crashing pulsing intensity that made her mouth form an 'o' and her eyes roll up as her eyelids fluttered, her fingers and toes scrabbling and scratching at the cock she was impaled on.

 

Fey whinnied and shivered as she came, the squirrelkin letting out a yelp as she was thrust up into the air by her balls hiking up, eager to drain into Lily's puss. Which they did. A lot. 

 

Huge surging rivers of cum flowed in rhythmic throbs, spraying uncountable gallons of horsceum against Lily's womb walls, sperms swimming furiously as they impregnated Lily further, her ripe and fertile body well prepared to welcome and make use of many sperm as possible, adding massively to her coming hyper pregnancy, more eggs, more life! more! more! MORE! her femininity craved it, and her womb ballooned out happily with lakes of fresh horse sperm.

 

 

Vivi put her paws on her hips and admired her handiwork. It was quite good handiwork in her opinion, well, tentacle work, since it was mostly Wummy doing the heavy lifting. 

 

The cave floor now had a cabin, a simple wooden structure built on the stone, one with lanterns scattered over it to illuminate the inky darkness of the enormous cave. It even had a porch with a comfy cushioned nest-like seat to curl up on and read in. All in all it was a cozy set up, and a weary adventurer would be ecstatic to stumble across such a cabin while trekking through the woods for days on end. 

 

The dragon silk curtain was just by the porch with its own wooden frame to hang from, built into the structure of the cabin itself in an aesthetic way.

 

As she watched one of Wummy's tentacles pulled back through the silk with a bundle of planks while another with a hammer and nails came through next to it. They joined another dozen tentacles working on the roof of the building, perfecting and cleaning up the construction, even adding a small wooden carving of a vulpine girl looking wisely off into the distance to the peak of the roof. In just a few minutes the tentacles were finished, such was their efficiency, and with a final flourish a small sign board was set atop the front door which read "Vivi's secret cabin''.

 

"Squee?" said Wummy, the slime girl standing beside her, also with her hands on her hips and looking up at the new building.

 

"Yes, this is perfect Wummy! With this we never have to stay in any shitty flea infested inns with miserable innkeepers and lumpy beds! It's brilliant!"

 

"Squee!" said Wummy happily, although it wasn't clear she understood what Vivi was talking about.

 

"Trust me, as a veteran of the adventuring life, having access to your own bed and your own room at all times is like some kind of adventurer's dream. Can't believe they left me to figure out this weird silky stuff on my own. They should have run screaming to tell me, no doubt they were too short sighted to see the potential of it."

 

Wummy nodded wisely. Yes, this all sounded like important things.

 

"Is the stable still standing? We took apart kind of a lot of it to build my awesome new cabin huh."

 

"Squee?"

 

"Ah who cares, c'mon let's go inside!"

 

Vivi lifted her foot to take a step but then paused half way. Something had just emerged from the curtain that wasn't one of Wummy's tentacles. Vivi stared at it. She had gotten a lot of experience with Fey as of late so it wasn't hard to recognise it for what it was, a girl's bare midriff wrapped tight around an absolutely enormous horsecock, her belly button popped out with the sheer size of the penetration and pinned tight to the surface.

 

Vivi considered this. If there was one thing certain about Fey's dick being inside a girl, it was that the girl would soon be becoming quite a bit larger.

 

Her eyes shifted to the newly built and prim little cabin next to the silk curtain. She recalled nearly getting squished underneath a certain cum belly not long ago. if that happened here her cozy little cabin wouldn't stand a chance!

 

Speaking of which… she glanced to the side to see the new sort-of-dairy Wummy had built for the monstrous pairs of otterkin breasts, wooden partitions separating them. As she watched their swollen nipples lactated and sprinkled, gallons of milk flowing from the overly full breasts and adding to the small stream that rolled away from them into the darkness.

 

Much much larger than the breasts however was Flora's belly which loomed behind them, a great pale sphere of skin holding back a vast lake of Fey's cum.

 

If this new girl sticking through the curtain was to become like that then Vivi's new cabin wouldn't stand a chance, it would be flattened, smooshed, squashed, crushed into a pancake.

 

As she watched the dick wrapped belly eased back into the curtain slowly and then back out, Fey's cock leaving and entering whoever it was she was fucking.

 

"Already Fey? Goddammit you're way too frisky." She bit her lip. Things were going to get bad fast, and it would be especially bad if Fey came particularly hard.

 

"Wummy, this is an emergency."

 

"SquEe?!" 

 

"We've got to take that, and put it somewhere else, so it doesn't flatten my cabin."

 

Wummy tapped her chin in thought, then nodded. "Sque-squee?"

 

"Yeah, one of the other caves, and fast!"

 

Wummy, nodded then moved her tentacles lifting herself from the ground. In the same motion her tentacles descended on the dragon silk and in a few rapid motions ripped off a square of silk the belly was sticking from. 

 

In moments Wummy was flying through the air, dozens of tentacles undulating beneath her to carry her along, Vivi being dragged up behind with a yelp as the tentacles in her pussy lifted her.

 

The ground flashed by below, a lantern carried by a tentacle lighting the way as they zoomed through the endless vast expanse of the cavern, fields of moss, and even a few pools of milk and cum passing below. 

 

The thrusting of the cock through the held up silk slowly accelerated as they travelled and Vivi cried out. "Faster, before she cums!"

 

They tore through the remainder of the cavern and shot through a hole high up on the wall, dropping down through an old lava tube before shooting out into a fresh new void of darkness. Just in time as the midriff sleeved dick suddenly ballooned outward, a huge orb of smooth skin suddenly appearing in Wummy's tentacles and pushing them apart, pulsing larger with every moment, getting in the way of Wummy's motion and forcing her to slow.

 

A minute or so later and the belly was nearing fifteen foot across and Wummy was struggling to manage the thing, sinking down as she lost her grip.

 

The sphere was reaching twenty feet across when it finally touched down on the feather soft mossy ground, before reaching nearly twenty three foot across as its final size, a great soft orb that rested heavily against the ground, one side with a scrap of silk where the belly emerged from.

 

"Phew," said Vivi. "Now at least Fey is free to go buck wild in whatever lucky girl."

 

She tuned to Wummy, "let's head back, we can take a nap in the cabin."

 

"Squee!"

 

 

Fey shivered as she came down from her earth shattering ejaculatory orgasm, her balls slowly easing back down in tandem, a little smaller than they had been but still larger than before.

 

She looked down to see the florist giving her a strange look. 

 

"Are you… okay?"

 

Fey had just ejaculated an unbelievable amount of cum into a girl directly in front of this florist and she hadn't a clue! Without the dragon silk Lily would be filling half the street and the florist would be smooshed beneath!

 

The wonder of being able to have sex all the time in public without stopping dawned on Fey. This dragon silk was freaking awesome!

 

It also dawned on her that she was also literally having sex in public, for real, which was still quite embarrassing. She blushed furiously as the florist looked her up and down, clearly concerned for her well being.

 

"I- I must be going!" she cried and turned on her hoof, darting into the crowd and leaving the confused florist behind.

 

As she was rushing through the crowd something round and soft occasionally slapped against her back legs.

 

"S-slow down Fey!" came Lily's voice from below.

 

She slowed and with it Lily's silk reduced cum belly stopped wobbling back and forth. The otterkin now possessed a belly about the size of a beach ball hanging from her midriff, a smaller version of her true cum belly in the silk cave.

 

Fey reduced her gait until she was just meandering her through the crowd. It was an unusual experience to cum in a girl and to be able to move around with her on her dick still, normally she would be stranded in the air on top of her.

 

As she made her way through the crowd they turned into a street full of food stalls and Fey's stomach growled, which for a centaur was loud.

 

The air was filled with the scent of food as stalls and shops lining the edges of the cobble tried to flog cheap grub to passers-by. Rich meaty pasties, freshly baked bread, spiced wines, strange spitted monsters roasting over braziers, exotic seasoned vegetables Fey had never seen before.

 

It was a new city smell, the novelty of exploring.

 

Kayla looked up at her from her cleavage. 

 

"Are you hungry Fey?"

 

Fey blushed and mumbled something about not having any money either. Of course she couldn't buy any of this new fancy food, it wasn't like this blouse had pockets.

 

"I heard that!" came Lily's voice, and moments later a swarm of bears were climbing up onto the nearby stalls, each of them holding a scavenged coin. "Uhnf, pick what you want, F-Fey."

 

Fey bit her lip as she distractedly looked over the stalls, doubly so as Lily had started moving again, somehow already eager for a second load of her cum. The otterkin's beach ball sized cum belly sloshed back and forth beneath her as she drove herself up and down.

 

She eventually picked out a bowl of salad drizzled in sweet smelling sauce, a very very big bowl since it had to suit her size. The otterkins picked out deserts and sugary foods as expected. The squirrelkin even tossed a coin to a streetseller and was delivered a bowl of nuts. 

 

Fey's hand shook as she grabbed a fistful of leafery from her bowl and moved it to her mouth, nearly missing as Lily's pussy rolled up and down. It seemed like the otterkin was rapidly learning Fey's new size, her most sensitive spots, and her puss had become much more efficient at milking her.

 

She tried her best to ignore the stares she was getting as she ate, Lily shifting up and down inches as she rode her, the squirrelkin's toes pressing and gripping against her gurgling balls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

16