Chapter 56 4/4
3.9k 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

For one accidental moment the Abbess's clitoris slipped inside of Fey's urethra, the sensitive nub literally a little inside of Fey. Fey's cock stiffened and flexed in response and her urethra clamped down on the Abbess's clit, trapping it, its roughness stimulating the newly made super sensitivity of the Abbess's bud before it abruptly plopped free.

 

A soft lustful moan escaped the Abbess's lips as she was dropped into an unexpected and very intense orgasm, her thighs quivering and pulling up slightly as her toes curled. 

 

It was a moment of sudden unexpected and unpredicted intimacy, a kind of penetration neither had experienced before.

 

And most certainly not part of the Abbess's plan.

 

She scowled down at Fey from atop her penis seat.

 

"Th-The demon within you is doing something to me, f-fighting back."

 

Fey's cock strained, stiffening and bucking against the tight rings constraining it.

 

"Are you sure you just don't just really like it? Th-the way you are feeling?" groaned Fey.

 

"Exorcising a demon is not sexual in the slightest," hissed back the Abbess.

 

Fey had her doubts about that, her pussy felt puffy and heavy on the tip of her cock and was positively drooling, even as she watched a long line of the Abbess's lubricant rolled down her length, a delicate line of extreme feminine arousal that followed the veins of her length. Even if the Abbess didn't think so, her snatch was clearly priming itself to take huge quantities of fat cock.

 

"I see I will need to take this to the next level. Very well."

 

She raised her arms and her womb ritual circle bloomed to life along with the circle on the floor, holy power pouring from the Abbess's body.

 

Fey looked down in alarm feeling a sense of weightlessness, her hooves pawing at the air as she started to rise, lifting up into the air ever so slightly.

 

"Faster!" growled the Abbess. "I have not patience for delay. The gods abhor all demonic presence!"

 

Fey yelped as she jerked up into the air, cock ramming up against the Abbess's crotch.

 

Which with the stretchiness Fey had just given her was unfortunate for the Abbess. 

 

With a scream her pussy abruptly bloomed, eagerly spreading to take Fey's massive size, labia going thin as it stretched around the girth, the crotch hole in her lingerie ripping wide as Fey's girth spread the Abbess hugely.

 

The Abbess clearly hadn't been expecting such a thing, which was why she hadn't removed her dildo, and why it was pushed up into her by the much larger passage of Fey, a small rubber penis on the tip of Fey's immensity.

 

The Abbess looked down at her distended belly in shock, shaky fingers outlining Fey in her belly and then the pressed down shape of the rubber dildo, its silhouette visible on the top of her distension.

 

Then the raw feeling hit and her voice rose in a shriek just as her long legs did, high heels going straight up into the air as she squealed, long fingernails raking red lines across her bulging belly as she squirted, drenching the rest of Fey's shaft with her juices, legs kicking as her head thrashed, long brown hair flinging across her face, an orgasm beyond all other orgasms crashing over her, no night spent secretly fingering herself, or being tended to by her sisters came close to this, it felt like her mind was being blown out by primal sexual ecstasy!

 

After what felt like an eternity of screaming and creaming herself silly she finally came down from her high, long legs now soaked in sweat flopping down, hanging limp and weak.

 

She took a second to catch her breath, hanging onto her belly bulge to stay upright.

 

"This- you have infected me with your demonic possession!" cried the Abbess, "What have you done to my body!"

 

"It- its nothing I swear!" cried Fey.

 

"Lies! Lies! Your lips are moved by the forces of hell! I must- I must exorcise you before you destroy us both!"

 

She looked down at the massive length between her legs, her belly stretched out with horse cock. Riding Fey was certainly easier said than done. She licked her lips and swallowed before managing to balance her wobbly high heels on Fey's horse stomach and then heaving herself up, gaining a few inches before her heels slipped and she dropped back down with a yelp, taking nearly a foot of Fey inside of herself and bulging out her belly even further. She quivered helplessly, her arousal running down her inner thighs, clear pussy juice flooding into her high heels and between her clenched toes.

 

"Th-this just makes my bodily circle more powerful, I think. I- I can just extract the demon with it directly! Hunff! You've fallen into my t-trap demon!"

 

With shaky legs she pushed herself back up and then dropped back down, slowly getting better and faster at it, slowly learning, gripping hold of her belly bulge to maintain balance as she used her entire body as a cock sleeve to fuck Fey and exorcise her of demons. It was a lot of work to hump up and down with a dick as long as Fey's and with each rise by the time she was reaching the peak her legs were quivering, on the verge of giving out under the strain.

 

Little keens were escaping her lips with every drop now and she squirted delicately over Fey's front, barely pausing, accelerating as her body sought more of this incredible life altering experience, her insides singing with unquenchable pleasure as every bit of Fey's cock scraped over her walls in the most deliciously sensuous way possible, her mind a crackling storm of bliss.

 

"Oh goddddds! I th-think I'm losing controllll!" she wailed as her legs started to move on their own, lost to her own body's desire.

 

The circle was reacting too, becoming brighter and brighter, her womb tattoo nearly blinding with light, new runes and geomatrices appearing across it as it expanded. 

 

"AAAAHNN—TH-THIS LEWDNESS ISN'T SANCTIONED BY THE CHUUURCH!" wailed the Abbess.

 

Fey whined as she truly began pounding herself on horse dick without holding back anything, ramming herself down over and over, slamfucking her body onto thigh thick penis, her pussy queefing and quelching as she gushed over and over, the vacuum suck as she rose creating the lewdest organ music possible, sprays of her squirt coming fast and heavy from her stretched rippling labia, clit and pussy quivering alike as they sung for joy, a choir of vaginal pleasure.

 

Fey could feel herself headed to her own peak, more so when the gold rings around her dick began to squeeze rhythmically, milking her for her seed.

 

"OooooOOOHHHH!!" the Abbess squirted and creamed and came and squirted, a jet of her femininity shooting from her puss with every other bounce, spraying up all over Fey in frequent hot gushes of holy juices, the Abbess's expression growing ever more vulgar and lewd.

 

The circles grew brighter still, illuminating the great hall with light, radiating up from the entire great floor, illuminating the cum and the cum covered in holy radiance. Then the Abbess's hair rose into the air, flowing as her eyes began to glow.

 

Fey squinted through the all encompassing light as a cluster of glowing runes rose from her womb and into the air above her, forming a spinning twisting orb that suddenly flashed brighter still. What was even happening!?

 

When Fey blinked her vision free of floaters there was a figure floating in the air above her. A figure with white wings and golden hair above which floated white halo, a figure wearing white robes with a golden book clasped in one arm. She looked down upon them with a benevolent kind gaze, an angelic gaze.

 

"I have arrived young worshipper, thy goddess is- wait what the fuck are you doing to this poor centaur?!" squawked the angel as she looked down upon Fey, the Abbess frantically bouncing up and down on her dick, her lingerie clad breasts wobbling madly as they were repeatedly spread by bulging obscenity.

 

With that Fey hit her limit, and she tipped over the edge into release.

 

"HhnnnnnYYAAaa!! I'm c-can't hold eet! I'm c-cumminnng!"

 

All of the sensations of Abbess's slobbering puss rolling and gripping up and down her shaft had been leading up to this, the unknowing woman sitting on a bottomless ocean of stallion semen, thick, churning oceans of cream crammed into her straining taut balls suddenly finding release in one direction. Fey's girth increased inches with the sheer pressure in her cum vein, the Abbess's pussy stretching wider still, the three golden rings bursting apart, unable to contain the passage of her mighty ejaculation.

 

"AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!" screamed the Abbess in response as an enormous rope of horse semen exploded into her belly, pushing out the top along with the small rubber dildo one moment then slopping back down the next. Her tummy billowed outward massively as gallons of horse cum roared into her, sending her directly to orgasm heaven, her belly hanging down from her midriff heavily as thick glue like semen gushed into her, and then again, and then again, filling the space between Fey's legs and then spilling over the side of her barrel with pale mass.

 

"Wh-whats happening?!" cried the angel as everything below became soft belly which was rapidly heading toward her.

 

The angel, in a moment of sheer panic, was unable to decide whether to flee or stay and lost her moment to escape. She dropped her golden book as ballooning Abbess belly slammed up into her from below, her wings flapping and flailing madly as Fey groaned, unleashing an even greater river of cum into the Abbess and accelerating the expansion of her womb.

 

The angel squawked as she was pinned against the ceiling by cum belly, trying to push it back with her hands but unable to stop the powerful expansion, halo and wings and limbs becoming spread eagled as the soft mass pressed up into her, trapping her perfectly in helpless and ridiculous position pressed flat against the guild's ceiling. 

 

Her cries for help became muffled.

 

Fey kept cumming.

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

14