A New Story
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear precious Readers,

I started a new story that combines LitRPG and Norse mythology. If you've enjoyed my writing, please go check it out and give it some love. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you! For now, it is only posted on RoyalRoad.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39251/the-valkyrie-system

The Valkyrie System

Lilith dies after giving birth and reincarnates as a Valkyrie. Thanks to a glitch in the System, her memories of Earth remain intact. Now she must make sense of her new world and her newfound powers as a death maiden. She has no intention of staying in Asgard, but for there to be any hope of going home, she must first survive Ragnarok, the apocalypse of the gods.

Meanwhile on Earth, a mysterious portal is discovered...

 

Announcement

I'm sad to let you know that I will be dropping Pixel'd. Chapter 45 will be the final chapter in the story. There will be a conclusion to Alex's journey, with one big final twist. I hope you'll like it.

Pixel'd was my first attempt at a LitRPG, and I think I bit off more than I can chew. I spent too much time thinking about the game mechanics and not enough time planning the story. Also, a mute MC might not have been the best choice. In the end, the story became a mess, which frustrated me and made me lose interest. I'm glad some of you stuck around, though!

Anyways, please check out my new story and give it some love.

Hope to see some of you commenting there!

Thanks.

1