Chapter 46
2.7k 8 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46

"Niña? Are the dishes ready?"

"Yes Ma"

Niña was cooking for her mother.

"Ma let's eat. "

She readied the dishes and put on some utensils. 

"Okay, it looks delicious"

Her mother tasted the food. When she swallowed it, she couldn't control her emotion. At last, her daughter had returned. Tears fell and she wiped her eyes. 

"Ma..."

Niña felt guilty, she felt like she did a great sin leaving her mother alone for half a year

"Oh this, it's nothing. I'm happy that you are here. I don't know what will happen if you're missing again."

Within six months, her mother had lost so much weight. At that time that her daughter was missing, the depression and loneliness almost broke her mind. She couldn't sleep and she couldn't force herself to eat. She tried to find her daughter... but she always returned home crying. 

But God heard her prayers, Niña came back. She's healthy and nothing bad happened to her. 

"Niña please promise me. Don't ever leave me again hm. "

"Yes Ma"

Niña hugged her mother. They rejoiced that they meet each other again.

.....

....

...

..

.

"My first impression of you was wrong. I thought you're a creepy bastard because you always smile. But when you started to open up, I realized you're not bad."

While inside the car, Mikael apologized for what he thought. At first, he was suspicious about Christian but this idea was denied as time pass. In fact, he's a good guy... though sometimes he had this creepy smile of a businessman.

  

"Hahaha, no it's okay. I can't force the others to like me. I'm happy that you see me as a friend. Kyle said that we will start the Guild when I become Hunter. He said you will be the Captain of 1st Battalion. "

"Is that so... Captain huh. How about you? What position will he give to you?"

"I'm gonna be the Vice- Leader. Since the funds are mine."

Mikael nodded but he's curious why this man chose this dangerous job.

"But why? I mean you're already rich. Why do you want to become a Hunter? This is not an easy job. "

"You're right, but I don't want to be left behind. The world is entering a new era and the Hunters will be the foundation. I believe they'll become the Kings and Queens of these changes. I may have money but a Hunter can easily kill me. I want to be part of this upcoming era"

The world was going to change, the technology would improve. Many diseases would be cured. Scientists will found another source of energy. Countries will rise and fall.  This was a new era, the Hunter's era.

"Yup. I can relate to Sir Christian"

Klein agreed with him. Hunters would be the new leaders of the world.

"Tch. I bet you just want some superpowers. Just like those movies and anime. "

"Hahaha, I can't deny that. "

Klein scratched his head and laughed when he heard his big brother's reply. 

They reached the Zambales. Inside the car, they saw the Portal hanging in the sky. It was beautiful but they knew what calamity would occur if they let it be. 

"A White Portal... This a good place for you to level up Klein. These monsters are equal to your strength.  You can get experience in fighting them"

They went inside the Portal. When they entered, they realized that dead monsters were lying on the ground. 

Mikael analyzed the monsters and concluded that there's a Hunter inside. The wounds came from a sharp weapon. 

"... I believe he's alone. "

"This is a dead body of a goblin. Kuya, perhaps this is Goblin Type Dungeon. "

Mikael nodded and command his brother to be alert. 

"Summon your wolf. You will stay here and level up near the entrance. Run if you think it's dangerous.  And Christian take this sword, it has a burst skill but it has 10 minutes cooldown"

"Re- really!? Thanks, Mikael"

Christian's eyes widened when he touched the sword. 

Mikael left them and followed the track to find the Hunter. 

"The dead bodies were new. Perhaps around ten to fifteen minutes. "

He entered deep into the forest. In the middle of his dive, he heard a sound of metal clashing at each other.  

"Looks like I found you. Let see... A male, he's using a rapier sword. The age, around 30+. I think he's on level 120... "

He watched how the man fights. There wdre four goblins and Hobgoblin. With Mikael's level, he could kill them smoothly yet he only observed the man. 

*stab*

"Krah!"

The goblins screamed when holes appear on their bodies.

*stab stab stab stab stab stab stab!!!!!!*

A barrage of stabs rain on them. Their bodies were full of gashes like a beehive.

"He only uses a stab? Doesn't he know how to slash? What about his Skill?"

The man only used stab. After killing all of them, he took every Items and put it in his Inventories.

"... He even took the metal sword who doesn't have any effects. "

Mikael appeared, he decided to show himself. He wanted to know what reaction would the man show. 

"Hello"

"!!"

The man ready his weapon when he heard the sound. However, he quickly lowered the rapier when he realized that it's not a monster. He squinted his eyes and question Mikael. 

"Are you a Hunter sir?"

"Yes. "

He's the first one who entered the Portal and he didn't detect any Hunter inside. He believed that Mikael came after him, which was right. 

"Haha hello man, I'm Jose. I'm a construction worker before the summoning. How about you man? What's your name? I didn't see you in District 2, so I guess you're from the other Districts."

Jose loudly laughed, this was his first time meeting a Hunter since his return. Yet he was acting like his close. 

"My name is Mikael. I'm from District 3. Hey man, just wanna ask, why were taking those low-class Items. Those are trash at our current level. "

Jose grinned and flaunt what he knew. 

"Haha man, these are actually in demand. Many people will buy Dungeon Items.  Even those +3% increase strength were killing in the market. Besides various people want their materials. So I decided to hunt them and sell the drops. In fact, I earned 120 thousand within two weeks. You see, I got children that I need to feed. "

Mikael earned hundreds of Millions so his sense of money was lost when it comes to earning but he knew that the term 'thousands' was big.  He's actually focusing on leveling rather than earning money that's why he never thought that these low-class Items were sellable. 

He smiled thinking that he would earn some pocket money. 

"Thanks, man hahaha. I think I need to ready our garage... anyway, where do you sell it? You see I don't have any connections to businessmen ( Christian will not take this sh*t). "  

"Oh don't worry man, I'll tell you everything that I know. "

Jose waved his hand, as a simple man, he easily trusts people. 

"Hahaha, thanks!! I will talk to my brother! He and his wolf can be used as carriage... ahaha"

" Oh, so you have brother man! He's a Hunter too?. "

"Yes, man. "

76