Chapter 94
1.9k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94: BUNNY

 Vania, the bunny girl, took a step.  She approached Mikael and glanced up and down.  Tall, handsome, muscular..... That kitty found a good man.

 "Grrr"

 She clenched her fist.  She lost, Furrneka found her husband.  In their culture, if your partner had an opposite gender, the wedding was certain.

 "Umm, did I do something wrong?"

 Mikael felt strange.  Vania suddenly went to him.  She looked frustrated. She seemed defeated.

 "This ... the wedding, when?"

 "Wedding?"

 An unexpected question, perhaps not.  Mikael just was unaware of what she was thinking.  His knowledge when it comes to beast people was insufficient.

 "What wedding? ... ah! You mean us? For now, we decided to know each other. The wedding is still not sure..."

 He quickly got the discussion.  The bunny asked him about the marriage and he answered truthfully.

 "What? You're not married yet? Could it be that woman ... fufufu. I see"

 Vania easily realized the reason, she knew what was going through Furrneka's mind. Furrneka doesn't have the word 'marriage' in her mind.  A simple-minded person like her, childish and ruled by instinct.  She knew nothing about love.

 This may be the right time to move.  It's a good chance to defeat her.  Vania approached Mikael, so close that they could almost hear each other's breathing.

 She approached and whispered the enticing words.  She used her sweet voice to attack the man's defenseless mind.

 "Say, do you like a bunny girl?"

 "W- What!"

 Mikael's ear suddenly tickled.  That seductive voice caused a part of his body to stand up.  Why?  Because he loves bunny girls, he had watched many AVs that themed bunny girls... and even now he still watches it.

 Got you, motherfucker...

 Bunny costume has been a man's fetish since long ago, and now there was a real bunny girl... Porn reached another height!! The economy was stronger than you know. A sexy woman who had a cute tail and long ears of a bunny... A man's fantasy. 

 Cat or bunny woman, elves, etc ..... they were popular in adult videos.  In this era, when these species appeared, the overall gender of male celebrate around the whole world.  You know why.  Those fantasies are one of the men's dreams.

 "T- that!"

 Stutter, our protagonist stuttered at his words.  This was a different kind of attack!

 "Fufufu, do you want me? I'll do everything to make you happy, my blowjob is one of kind you know... but you have to marry me..."

She bit his ear. Vania was not naïve, she knew that many guys love bunny girl.  And she was not innocent too, their species, the Rabbit tribe was a species that loves to fuck.  In fact, she had a lot of experience.  As part of the Beast People, they are true to their instinct/feelings. They would fuck any man or woman that aroused them. 

 "Fufufu. I have a partner already and she's a female. I can marry anyone I want. It's just that, I don't like them. But you, I like you..."

 She giggled, she was happy that Mikael was going crazy.  She saw a lot of men kneeled just to taste her. She was confident that she could seduce any man.  It gave her pleasure, and she loves it.  One move and Mikael would fall for her.

 Using her beautiful finger, she touched his breast down to his abdomen.  Mikael felt a different kind of electrocution, it feels good.

 *Something became hard!!*

 "We can do it right now if you want. But promise me that you will not marry nor approach Furrnek-"

 "I decline."

 "....."

Vania paused. 

 "I don't know what you're planning but I refuse. Furrneka might be annoying sometimes but she shows her true feelings unlike you. And that woman, Furrneka ... I'll make her mine"

 A fast answer.  Vania was beautiful and sexy, any man would go crazy for her.  But Mikael has a principle, he would always keep his promise.

 "I've already promised her, I will marry her ... but... If you want, we can have a one night stand, what do you think? You'll be having fun."

 ... That was his true feelings.

 "Tch! Boring ~ I changed my mind"

 "Hahaha, it's a pity. I've been wanting to taste a bunny girl for a long time.

 Vania lost her appetite, she stepped back and kept her distance.  She already knew that her seduction failed.

 "Sister!? You're always like this, aren't you ashamed we're at the Royal Gathering!"

 The little girl with wings, Evie, used her small hands and held her big sister.  She looked at Mikael and apologized.

 "I'm sorry for my sister's behavior. Their species is always horny. They love to use their body to seduce men. I'm really sorry!"

 "Evie I'm just joking. You know me for a long time. I have self-control!"

 Vania defended herself.

 "That's why I know you. You're a bad sister! Hmmph!"

Mikael was not angry, he just let it slip.  He also had no reason to be annoyed... He actually liked what Vania did. 

 " No, it's okay, I wasn't hurt or anything. So it's fine ...by the way  you're siblings?"

When he noticed that they were calling each other as sisters, he was surprised.  They were different, the little girl was like an angel while the woman was a mature seductress.  A polar opposite. They also have different characteristics, one with wings, while the other had rabbit ears.

 "Oh that, we're Kampi. If your partner has a gender like yours, it's automatic they'll be your siblings. So I call her sister"

 Evie replied.

 "Is that so..."

 Sekena explained it to him when they were traveling via monster.  Mikael just didn't listen because he was busy watching the cuddling of the two women at that time.  It's a once in a lifetime to see two female cats cuddling at each other. Well, Sekena was the one doing the cuddling but he couldn't take his eyes off.

 In short, when he saw Furrneka twisting and twirling, a new fetish was born within him.  He wants to cuddle her, he tried it once.  The outcome?  Scratches on the face ...

(Sorry, if it's late. I wanted to post late so that I can gather readers from different time zone... Though I'm not sure if that will happen.)

49