Chapter 96
1.9k 7 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96

 Vania interrupted the two, it's not a good decision to fight Hakanria.  It's easy to know that Mikael was a mid-class Hunter, the aura that he emitting was too low to confront the deadly power of Hakanria.

 "Don't fight. This is the Royal Gathering, anyone who jeopardizes this event will receive punishment. Hakanria you know the law"

 "Oi oi, don't worry Vania. I won't be beaten by this weak. I won't fight him ..."

 Hakanria looked at Mikael and then...

 * swoosh !! *

 A strong force mashed on Mikael.  He felt like the gravity became doubled, no, it was stronger than that.  It was as if a roller coaster had hit him.

 "Kuck!"

 Gradually he got on his knees.  The force made him yield.  The pressure became powerful and lethal.  Hakanria didn't stop.  Physical fight was against the rules but using pressure and aura was not included.

 With the force on Mikael, he was kneeling, he tried to stand up, but the force only got heavier.  He looked at Hakanria, he saw a mocking and taunting expression.  Hakaneia showed that they were not equal.  He was far too stronger.

 "Ugh !!"

 But even so, Mikael did not bow.  He may have already bent his knees but this didn't mean that he was a coward.  No matter what the outcome, he would not bow.

 "Hoh ... then how about this!"

 * Bang !!! *

 Cracks began to appear at the marbles.  The floor was shattered and Mikael could barely move. If this continued, Mikael would surely die by the pressure.

 "Hakanria !!"

 Vania shouted, this couldn't be tolerated.  Hakanria did it too hard.

 "Sigh, Yes"

 Hakanria stopped, he looked at Mikael mocking him.  Wounds and bruises appeared on him and a great amount of blood poured on the floor.

 "Are you dead? ... ah still alive"

 He bent down and looked at Mikael's condition.  Though he didn't feel sorry, on the opposite, he was elated.  To flaunt his magnificent power was one of his enjoyment.  He was confident that only a few people could match him.

 He grabbed Mikael's head, he came closer and whispered.

 "That cat, I'll fuck her. I'll rape her till she screamed. I won't give her any chance to rest, I will fuck her endlessly"

 * Boom !!! *

 An explosion came after, lightning hit Hakanria's head.  That attack was fast and he had no time to avoid it.

 "... Now you've done it !!!"

 That attack didn't hurt him but his pride was.  It was a great shame for him to be hit by a weak man like Mikael.

 "I tell you this, no one can touch Furrneka except me."

Mikael replied, his face was covered with blood. 

 "You!! -"

 * Slash !! *

 Large claw marks appeared on his back.  He retreated to avoid another attack.  Furrneka used another Skill to attack him.  A serpent opened its mouth and throw an attack. She saw Mikael bleeding and her body moved, protecting him.

 *Boom !! *

Hakanria's face was bruised, he was enraged. 

 "This!!!"

 This is too much.  Many watched and witnessed the incident.  Hakanria was embarrassed.  The two little weak creatures gave him a big disgrace.

 "Hahaha, I thought you were strong? Why did you back down?"

 Mikael teased him.

 Furrneka was a level 300+, she was practically a weak Hunter if you compare her to Hakanria.  It was a great shame for Hakanria because people witnessed how he dodged the attack of a mid-class Hunter.  In this gathering, if you show your weakness, many would make fun of you.

 "You!!!!"

 He released his energy.  He would teach these two a lesson.

 "Hahaha

Mikael laughed. 

 Hakanria took a step, he would break the neck of the people who embarrassed him.

 Furrneka ready her stance and Mikael forced his remaining strength.  They were ready, if something went wrong they would go full power.

 Hakanria used his large arms to kill them but another warrior appeared and blocked him.

 "Patriarch! Get out of here !!!"

 "Hakanria, as always. You never change, your ego of yours"

 "Fuck off !!!"

 He tried to smash the Patriarch, but the Patriarch remain motionless.  He had no intention of moving, why?  Because this kind of attack was too weak for him.

 "Haha, Hakanria. You need two decades of leveling to defeat me!"

Patriarch caught those two powerful attacks.  Hakanria was not strong enough to defeat the Patriarch of the Cat tribe. The Devil Cat.

 "Raahhh !!!!"

Hakanria roared.

 "You two, are you all right?"

 While holding Hakanria, he asked Furrneka and Mikael.

 "Hhaa... I'm okay"

 Mikael opened a potion and drink it.  Furrneka only looked at him, she knew that his wounds would heal. He had a ring of regeneration even if he didn't drink a potion. The Patriarch beats them every day.  This injury was not enough to kill him, and Furrneka knew it.

 "Good, Hakanria. I do not know why you fight them but it is easy to read your mind. You changed, I heard you raped many women, your Guild covered the news but we know what you did......... You got guts to take my Furrneka!? What, you want to fuck my granddaughter? Do you wanna die !!"

 "Argh !!"

 Hakanria received a kick.  He may have been the strongest warrior, but Patriarch was a legend. He was an Elder. He's level 879.

54