Chapter 95
1.9k 12 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 95

 "Mister, can I know your name?"

The little girl asked. 

 "Ah me, I'm Mikael Tibano"

 Mikael said his name, he had no reason to hide it.

 "Hello brother Mikael, I'm Evie. This is my sister, Vania"

 "Hello Evie, hello Vania"

 Mikael smiled at Evie's cute voice, the girl gave him the same vibe as Lane.  An honest, innocent, cute little girl. The kid respected him, so he also showed respect.

 "Hmmph!"

 Though Vania scoffed and revealed her true expression.  Since she couldn't use him, why bother showing her fake smile.

 "Please forgive my sister. She's just stressed"

 "Okay I noticed that"

Mikael replied. 

 "A- what !? Hey, Evie come here, What stress !? I have no problem! And why are you talking to him? Didn't I tell you not to talk to someone you don't know"

 Vania lifted her up.  She didn't want to see Evie close to other people, her cute little sister was only for her.  She cuddled and pinched her cheeks. 

 "Sister, he said his name, he was not a stranger anymore. Besides, weren't you the first one to approach him !?"

 "This and that are different"

 Evie struggled like a chicken.  There were lots of people around, she didn't want to show this embarrassing thing to others.  She was no longer young to be carried.  But her sister was much stronger than her.  She didn't want to be treated like a child, though she was really young.  She'll turn 9 in this upcoming September.

 "Sister, stop ~  I'm not a child!"

 "Hoh? For me, you are still young"

 Mikael just watched their sister bond.  If you exclude those wings and ears, you could say that they were real siblings.

 "Hahaha as always you two are together, well you are partners so it's obvious."

 A man approached them.  The man had a large stature and cunning smile.  His voice carried a mocking tone.  He seemed to be annoyed.  He wore earrings and his eyes were peeking at their dresses.

 When the siblings saw him, they were shocked, they didn't like this man.  They weren't afraid to show their expression and disgust.  Even the child Evie was irritated. 

 She was a child who was taught manners, she knew that Male warriors who wear earrings indicated that they didn't respect women. They wear earrings to present that they treated women with disrespect. 

 "Hakanria, what are you doing here? I thought you were in Sweden now, your contract with FANGS is not over yet, right?"

 Vania asked.

 "Ouch, come on Vania, don't look at me like that. The Alpha gave me an invitation"

 "The Alpha? ... I see"

 Vania didn't ask more, if she asked another question this man would hurt her.  Even her, the next in line Master of Rabbit Clan, couldn't put a fight with this abomination.

  Hakanria was one of the most frightening warriors of the Beast Kingdom.  This was not the only reason, Hakanria was famous for being lecherous.  He would do anything to fuck a woman.  Money, authority, power, blackmail, vices, and violence. 

 Even in this new world, his tendency to rape a woman didn't stop.  In fact, he has been charged many times, but because he was a Beast People and 1st class warrior, a high rank.  Normal people could do nothing to him.

 Hakanria faced Vania, he approached the woman.  His intention was reeking.  Vania took a step back, she was a naughty and fiery woman, and her sexual tendency was high, but there's only one thing she didn't like.  She despised men like Hakanria, they were dangerous and cruel.

 "Vania why are you distancing yourself. I just want to say hello"

 " Stay away from me if you do not want to have a lump on the forehead"

 "Heh, I bold, I want that for a woman ... and this man? Who is this?"

 Hakanria glanced at Mikael. He knew that humans could attend the Royal Gathering.  He knew all the famous and powerful people in the world.  But this man, he didn't know him.  He was curious why an unknown man had entered the gathering.

 "Oh, that ... he's Mikael. Furrneka's partner"

 "Furrneka? ... oh! Oldman granddaughter. So she found his partner, finally, she won't be worthless."

 He showed his mocking smile.  He looked for Furrneka, if his partner was here she was definitely here too.  He last saw Furrneka during the Great Hunting, she was still a child at that time.  He wanted to know if the fruit was ripe and ready to eat.  And alas, he found her.

 A woman with a black dress and a great body.  Any man would be captivated by Furrneka's beauty. Though she was eating food with no manners.

 "She still had childish behavior huh. A warrior who can't control his animal instinct is a damaged warrior ... well she looks delicious. I don't think Oldman will be angry if I taste his granddaughter. Should I fuck her like crazy?"

 " Pfft- haha."

 Mikael, who had been listening to Hakanria antics laughed.  He noticed that Hakanria was not a good person. He could see in his eyes the desire to do evil things to Furrneka. Mikael laughed but his eyes were telling the opposite. 

 "Worthless? Taste? Are you crazy?"

 He let out his emotions.  He saw Furrneka was still busy eating but that didn't matter anymore. What he needed to do was to teach this horny bastard a lesson.  A good beating lesson.

 "Hoh? Kid, are you serious? Are you angry cause I will take your woman?"

Hakanria smirked. 

 "Hah, earlier a rabbit and now a lion."

 The two looked at each other.  No one backed away, they expressed their hostility.  The gathering was still not getting started.

(I began to think if I should only update weekly. Then I realized that I'm only motivated to write this story because people are commenting every day. If I post weekly then I'll become lazy so I think I will stick with my daily updates ( except Sunday). I'm only confident about my stable update except that there's nothing that I can brag about.)

55