Chapter 109
1.7k 11 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 109

(Bonus Chapter!! Thank you Mr. Yueromain!!)

The bones starting to reattach themselves. The structure was cracking inside. 

*Crack!!*

Axelle watched the majestic transformation of the Dragon. This was the second coming of Fafnir. The Greedy Dragon, the Bone Dragon Fafnir.

"Kuhahaha I have come!!"

His voice reverberated and shook the place.  

………………

Russia.

Inside a mansion. A man was lying on his bed and there was a woman on top of him.

"Ahn ahhh! Yes yes yes- why did you stop!?"

"Shut up slut!!"

*Pah!!*

The man slapped the woman, she dropped and groan but she wasn't angry. She loved being dominated. 

Ivan Smirnov stood up and put his clothes on. He glanced at the window, he felt a large undead presence just a second ago. 

"Tch, so this is the reason why you wanted the Stone huh… such a waste. You let a creature like that set free with no chain, huh, Axelle? Hehehahaha you want to destroy this world huh!? You should just ask me to control it!!! You waste a great creature like that!!!"

Ivan shouted, he was frustrated that he couldn't have that creature in his collection. Although he did not lose in their trade, he received compensation equal to that Dragon.  

"Dragon… I want an ancient one. Oh well, it's bad to be picky."

He returned to his bed and hugged his woman.

"Yahh!"

…………………

"So it already came… not a problem anyway. I need the Crystal so it's good since I have now the justification to take it." 

Kyle was sitting in his office, he felt a massive surge of energy and he already knew what happened. Fafnir has been revived.

"Those animals… if they gave the Crystal to me earlier, this incident will never happen."

He touched his chin and recalled the event when the Beastmen first appeared. He asked for the Dragon Crystal but the Royals declined it. They didn't want to give him the Heart of their God, it was a sin.

"Those fools, now suffer for your decisions."

The Redemption's Flying Fortress was heading on the battlefield. Their objectives, kill the monsters, level up, and get the Item.

"So how much will he destroy this time?"

…………………

Inside the dungeon of Palawan, Philippines. 

Klein paused because his heart was beating faster.

"Kuck! This feeling…"

He understood that the demon inside of him wished to come out.

"Fenrir!… you fuck*r! I'm not your toy! This is my body! So what if you want to meet him? You're already dead! You're just a spirit residing in my body!!"

Klein smashed his chest.

"Captain!! What's happening!?"

The people around him started to come close. They were worried about Klein. They knew that there was a demon inside his body and they already saw it, it was their first time and they felt helpless. Even their Guildleader needed a day to subdue that abomination. 

"What's happening to Captain!?"

Seven arrived holding his gun. Mikael's younger brother recruited him to be a support in their Dungeon dive. He had a great Skill that debuff monsters.

…………………

The Dragon woke up and spread its wings. He looked around and saw that he was in a desolate land, he saw nothing but sands. 

"Kuhaha so this is my new kingdom! I like this!!"

"Partner! Fafnir I have done what you said. Now give me what you promise!!"

Axelle shouted. He was standing beneath the Dragon. Fafnir looked down and saw him.

"Hm is that you Axelle haha. You're smaller than I thought!"

"No, you're just big."

"Haha, You're right!! You made your promise, I, the Bone Dragon Fafnir, will give you a portion of my Crystal Heart to be a true Dragon!"

Fafnir was an arrogant Dragon but he was not the type who broke his promise. What he said, he would do it. That's the kind of dragon Fafnir is. He was greedy but he won't stoop low to scam creatures weaker than him. Besides, Axelle was his Kampi and they talked about their ideals whenever Axelle evolved his Skills. Dragons were a prideful and noble creature, it's just their lust for beautiful things were extreme. 

"Thanks, Fafnir."

A small piece of Crystal came out of Fafnir's body. It floated towards Axelle and he gladly caught it. 

"Eat this and your body will transform to a real Dragon!"

Axelle crushed the crystal inside his mouth. He swallowed it and felt large mana overflowing inside his body.

"Kuck!! Ugh!!"

Axelle began to fall, his body was shivering and he couldn't stay conscious. 

"Ah, I forgot to say that you need to endure a lot of pain... well, I know you can endure it so… I'm gonna fly and see this land see yah!"

Axelle was left behind lying on the sand.

………………

"So I lose… I'm happy that you're the one to kill me. Thank you, my friend…"

"Don't talk, I know that you are not serious. You let yourself die, you didn't even try to hit my weak points …"

Patriarch was sitting on the sand beside his best friend. Bbakab was on the ground and his breathing was thin. He accepted his death. 

"Why do you have to do this…"

"…I … I just want to rest. We know that this era is not for us. We are already old, we should leave this to the new generation. I'm sure they can find a solution…"

"But still… you didn't have to do this."

Patriarch said and he was frustrated. 

"This… world is not our world. We just migrated here. For the humans we are strangers invading their land… and we planned it too… but we lost… many of our citizens want to change the ruling because they are dissatisfied… and I nominated myself to be their representatives…because… because I don't want to see my people hurt again."

" I know it... The reason why the revolutionary is not doing atrocities was because you're keeping them. The reason why I can't see any Beastmen except the three of you was because you stopped them… you did this for us."

Patriarch was not an idiot. 

"No… I may have done this to protect them but… when Axelle came at me… he said that he can revive our God and overtake this land…… I'm not a good person.…… I know many will die if do this…but I still did it.… Our kins are more important than the people of this world… I now I'm corrupted and my mind is overtaking by impure thoughts.… Perhaps my decision was wrong… but I have no time to regret it now…"

"So this is the reason why you didn't ask me to join you…"

"Kehehe, …I know you'll join me if I ask you…"

" Yeah, I will. I too, want our race to have a safe haven.... But we can still salvage this, I realized that humans are the same as us, just like us all they do is live and survive in this world. Maybe you don't know this but I met my grandson, he's a human but I like him. Bbakab... Bbakab? I see… so you left me too."

Patriarch saw that his friend was not breathing anymore. He closed the eyes of Bbakab. His friend would forever sleep, he found eternal peace. 

"Rest in peace, my friend.… As for your dreams about our races, let's all believe in our God."

52