Chapter 134
1.9k 38 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 134

"Mikael, she killed my sister, how could I forgive her?"

.........

......

...

The whole world was busy with the upcoming Tournament. Three more months passed since the Greedy Dragon attacked Africa. They were moving on and forgot the disaster. They would only get sad if they reminisce about the past. 

Right now, they were focusing their attention on the Tournament. Every country was hype about this. The top Guilds were now making decisions about their line-up. Each people has a different bet and each country supports their countrymen. They were fighting on who's going to be the strongest and there's one thing that is sure. They would witness the battle of the century. 

Hunter fight was already common, they fought for entertainment but this was the first time that they would see a global scale Hunter battle. Their blood was boiling to see it. The date and location were still not decided but the people were already buying tickets. There was even some tycoon who sponsored the program. 

They believed that this Tournament would be a huge success. Although the level 600+ Hunters won't participate in the battle, they were too strong. The High Rankers already said that they would only attend the tournament. There were even prominent Hunters who would commentators. The hype had already reached the ceiling and no one would stop the tournament to start. 

………………

Seven decided to drive the car. He was the one who needed help so he must be the one to work more. Mikael's job was to talk to Miriam and ask about Adalyn. They already have a picture of her, in fact, Seven brought dozen of it. From her young age to her present age. Mikael twitched realizing that perhaps Seven was a siscon. Anyway, he quickly erased these thoughts inside his mind, he didn't have the right to judge people. 

"Yawn, why don't we use aerial beast? It's faster than this bumpy car."

When Mikael and Seven heard Furrneka's grumbling they immediately reprimand her. They simultaneously spoke. 

"THIS IS NOT A BUMPY CAR, THIS IS A DODGE VIPER GTS!!"

They yelled.

"O- okay!! Uuhh" 

She pouted. 

Furrneka covered her ears because the two men were glaring at her. She never thought that she would step on their tails just because she said that this car was bumpy…

'But this car is actually bumpy.'

She grumbled inside.

The two men sighed because they knew that this woman would never realize the essence of having a classic car. "Tch's!" Echoed inside the car. Mikael and Seven shook their heads in disappointment. 

"Now that I think about. I never thought that I'll see the road clean as this. I remember that the highway is full of litter, particularly the rivers and sewage. Seven, what did they do to clean our environment?"

Mikael found that the environment around the road was clean, this was a miracle.

"Oh that, they found the best place where to put the garbage and waste. The government dumps the trash to the Dungeon so that after they kill every monster, the Portal will disappear together with the trash. Every country does this to clean their land."

Seven stated while holding the wheel.

"Eh!? Who's the genius who made that. He needs to receive an award!"

"Haha, yes. I'm actually impressed when I first heard the idea. We don't need a dumpsite anymore. "

………

......

...

"Achoo!"

Kyle sneezed. He wiped his nose.

"Perhaps someone is talking about me. Kuku, I believe they are talking about my greatness."

"Guild leader you still have a stack of documents that you need to sign."

……...

......

...

They reached their destination. They were now in the province. Mikael saw large trees standing beside the road. He remembered how he traveled back to his Grandparents. These were the exact feelings that he felt at that time. Fresh air hit his face. 

'I guess I need to see her again. Well, we're talking about Miriam. I believe she already knew that we are here. After all, she can see the whole Earth. Miriam of the Eye, can't believe that she's now famous for having that name. Whoever made the name, I can say that he doesn't have a naming sense.'

(The author is coughing blood right now… )

They followed the road and saw a large house. They were now in Miriam's territory. Furrneka twitched her ears and Mikael squinted his eyes. They both detected people hiding in the surrounding. Mikael already felt their presence. He remembered one of them, one of them was the exact aura that he felt when he met Ai Biyu for the first time. This was the man who hid at that time. 

They looked at each other and nodded. 

"Hm? What's wrong did you detected someone or something?"

Seven saw them having a serious expression. He was still level 200+ so he didn't have the ability to detect the people, his senses were a bit on the lower side. Actually, Mikael and Furrneka were stronger compared to the other Level 400+ Hunters. Furrneka was honed on the battlefield since she was a child. She could feel the presence of any ill intent. As for Mikael, he was a man who was full of talent. 

Seven scratched his head when he saw that the couple was not speaking. He followed them and clicked the doorbell of the Mansion. They were now in the Poloma Hacienda. This was the place where his Grandparents stayed once. 

The gate opened. Two women who were wearing maid uniforms came out to greet them. They bowed elegantly. Mikael's eyes beamed when he saw their costumes, ehem, their uniforms. He looked at Furrneka and he received a slash.

"Ack!"

"Mikael don't look to any woman except me. Or else I'm going to kill these people."

The woman glared at the maids while her claws were scraping Mikael's back.

"Yes yes, honey."

He immediately nodded his head. He didn't have any lewd intention against the maids, he only wanted to imagine how Furrneka would look if she wears a maid costume. He has a pure intention, all he wanted was to see Furrneka in a maid uniform and saying nyah. Still, his woman blinded him to block his sinful eyes. 

He closed his eyes and Furrneka guided her. He knew that Furrneka was the type who always does what she wants… Perhaps his downwards would be the next target if he don't stop looking.

Seven was dumbfounded. He shivered thinking that these people were insane. He already knew that Mikael was crazy after he confronted the Kraken but he never thought that his craziness was on another level. And the last thing that was bugging Seven was how could Mikael walk well without using his eyes.

"Mister Mikael, Mistress Miriam is waiting for you."

"Yes, please guide us…"

They entered the Hacienda to meet the woman who could see the Awakening. 

49