Chapter 143
1.4k 12 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 143

Klein came back and he saw that his brother was talking to the national team. They were smiling which caused Klein to sigh in relief. His brother was famous for being eccentric and a battle maniac. Mikael was on the crazy side and sometimes he made many people angry just by the way he talked. 

However, his assumptions were not wrong. On the bench, he saw that there are five people lying, they had wounds all over their bodies. The medics were healing their wounds. They were a bloody mess, the five groan in pain. 

Klein shook his head, he realized that his brother made another incident. Yet the other members of the national team were eager to talk to Mikael. Klein chuckled, he already had an idea why they were talking.

When they traveled here, Klein already perceived that his brother would make a ruckus. All the more that he's with a beauty, many horny dogs would disturb them. 

He glanced at the five wounded people and pinched his forehead. It seemed that they would lose sponsors. Three of these five were actually sons of major investors in their team. This was actually the reason why they were part of the national team. Klein planned to make them substitutes since their talents were not enough to present the country. For him, none of the members could compete in the tournament. Anyway, it looked like the plan would change. 

He walked and coughed. Kitsune, the Yandere Nine Tail Fox, cling to him and hugged his shoulder. The national team saluted when they heard the cough of their Coach.

"Sir!!"

Klein was famous for being strict. They didn't want to receive any punishment. Their faces were stiff, even Seven almost saluted just like them. Klein was known for being a terror.

Yet the image of tyranny changed when they saw Kitsune lovingly sticking to Klein. The fox rubbed her face to his shoulder. Klein left it like that, he knew that Kitsune would pout and tantrums if he stopped her. His deadly glare penetrated their bodies and he said. 

"What are looking at? Is this your first time seeing a couple?"

The members twitched and started to sweat. Klein was still frightening even if he was with his fiance. The Beastmen were famous for being clingy when they meet their couple, that's why they were accustomed to seeing scenes like this. However, it was their first time witnessing Klein and Kitsune together… this is one of the reasons why they were afraid.

"N-nine tails!!"

One of the members stuttered.

They realized that the Fox woman had nine tails, there's only one person who had that features. It's the Gumiho, the Demoness of the Fox Tribe. They gulped looking at the tails. They hope that they would live after this. Two deadly people were standing in front of them.

Mikael covered his mouth because he couldn't control his laugh. Just like him, Furrneka and Jose were laughing too. Jose and Mikael couldn't believe that the cute little boy that always had shining eyes was now a mature and respectful man. As for Furrneka, she was laughing because she was imitating them. 

Seven thought that these people were crazy. They must not awaken the Devil Wolf nor the Demoness!!

Klein glanced at the laughing trio but he didn't stop or reprimand them. Jose and Mikael were odd people, they didn't have common sense. 

His gaze returned looking at the members. 

"What happened while I'm gone?"

He asked.

"S-sir, we're talking sir!"

Jennifer, the brave woman opened her mouth. 

"What did you talk about?"

"It's about you- I mean it's about Mikael's power sir!"

She almost fainted.

"And what it is?"

"T- That's-"

"Hep hep, don't bully them. Okay, I and the kids are just talking."

Mikael stopped the interrogation. Jennifer and the others were now sweating a bucket. He decided to step in to help them. He talked to his younger brother to ease the situation. 

"Kuya, what did they tell you?"

"Ah about that…"

Mikael scratched his head. He was awkward to speak. Klein stared at him unwaveringly and Mikael was forced to speak.

"Okay, okay, I'll talk so don't look at me like that. These people want me to join their team."

"Hayst..."

Klein sighed, he already knew that this would happen when he saw the five people unconscious on the bench. His brother was stronger compare to his level. Even him, a Level 729, believed that Mikael could fight him equally. Added the fact that he gained another power. 

"Okay, I understand."

Klein shook his head, it seemed like his brother's fame would be back. Actually, Klein, Rena, and the Chairman of the PHA were talking about Mikael earlier. The Chairman was curious about him, he asked what level Mikael is. At that time, Klein was forced to talk.…

"And?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Mikael tilted his head.

"I'm asking what is your answer, will you join the team or not?"

"Of course not! It's a hassle, and I don't care about the tournament. I rather watch than join. I know that I'm strong compares to the others but I don't want to flaunt my strength. I don't want to be the center of entertainment. It's exhausting."

Mikael nodded but his little brother did the opposite. Klein shook his head and kicked his tongue. 

"Tch, Kuya, I'm sorry but you need to join… The Chairman said that he will give you any amount just to join."

"Eh? What did you say? Me? Joining them? Why should I do that? And the Chairman, are you talking about Chairman Renato?"

Klein gestured him to follow. The people here were Hunters and their hearing sense was strong. The two brothers talked far away from the people. Klein whispered to his ear. 

"Kuya your see..."

When Mikael heard his words, his expression was turning red to blue. After some seconds, he immediately nodded his head showing that he would gladly join. 

They return like nothing happened. Furrneka and Kitsune were skeptical about what the brothers talked but they let it be. It's a brother's talk so they need to respect their privacy. 

Mikael stood in front of the national team. He smiled and said.

"I'm Mikael Tibano, I think some of you already know me.… Anyway, I'm gonna be part of this team. "

He laughed while looking at them. 

41