Chapter 157
1.2k 22 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 157

William's vision darkened, his face was on the ground and he didn't know what happened. He tried to stand but another force hit him, he rolled into the concrete walls and crashed. The wall cracked like a spider web and he coughed a mouthful of blood. 

For a moment, he lost himself, he was groggy. He found that his head was bleeding because he felt red liquid flowing down his face. 

He realized that he was attacked, he saw a man coming at him. His eye widened and he immediately understood what happened. 

William cast his Skill, Materialization, as long as there's an object close to him. He could control it and transformed it into another object. 

The ground converged and transformed into a bus, Mikael was surprised, it seemed that William had a good Skill. However, Mikael aimed his Spear and the bus exploded. 

When the explosion dissipated, he found that William vanished. He looked left and right, then he heard a bang sound. 

William had a bazooka, he fired it at him. Mikael saw the incoming attack, he parried the large shell and it changed direction. The shell exploded in the air. 

However, William was not finished. Behind him, a heat-seeking missile was launched. The missile moved fast and Mikael took a hit. The explosion was enough to destroy a house, but Mikael only flew and his body was intact. 

William touched the ground again to create another weapon. He concentrated and imagined a laser gun, but he was shocked to see that Mikael quickly got up. He didn't have any major injuries, Mikael stared at him and smirked, mocking him. 

William's mind embroiled and he lost his focus, the molding laser gun returned into soil. He tried to create another item but a shadow emerged in front of him. The last thing he saw was a Spear descended into him. After that, William passed out. 

.........

......

...

The battle shortly ended after that. Since William was defeated, there were no other participants that could challenge Mikael. 

After his battle with William, the only thing that Mikael did was to throw Lightning Spears at his enemies. His other teammates supported each other and they beat the other contestants. They won without losing any of their members, so far they were the only team that didn't lose any member from the fight. 

When they came out of the cube, they were welcomed by strong cheer. The members were shocked to see this kind of atmosphere pointing at them. However, only one man was unfazed, Mikael grinned as walked down the ring. He unsummoned his Spear and went inside the stadium. The experience of fighting William was fun but it wasn't enough to awaken his blood. 

He fought many dangerous monsters and powerful Hunters. Rena swiped him away like a fly, Klein's wolves rampaged with the violent tendency that always tore his limbs, and he experienced being smashed twice by a Legendary Creature. 

William was good but not the best. 

Mikael whistled while walking into their waiting room. As he continued his walk, he saw a woman who was holding a cute little dog. 

Lane stared, waiting at him, Mikael had a dirty outfit because he was hit by a missile but he was fine. He wasn't wounded and even if he was, those wounds would disappear because of his regeneration ability. 

Mikael narrowed his eyes when he saw his kouhai, Lane grown up and became a beautiful lady. Nevertheless, for Mikael, she was still a child that wanted attention. 

Mikael waved his hand, he wanted to talk to her. 

"Hello, Lane!"

Lane squinted her eyes when she heard that Mikael called her Lane. Nobody called her like that, it's always Mistress Lane, Miss Lane, Miss Turner, or Goddess of the Forest. No one called her intimately like this, and she didn't like it. For her, Mikael was a weak man who was defeated by a curse and suffered. 

Vines crawled up the floor and tried to whip him, Mikael detected the vines and sliced them, his Spear was in his hands. Lane had a "hoh" expression, she decided to test how far could this man go. 

"Let's see if you can live."

Small trees emerged on the walls, they moved swiftly, Mikael duck and chop the trees with consistency. 

"Well how about thi-"

"Lane stop."

Before Lane cast her stronger Skills, a man discontinued her.

The man approached them, he had a black suit and he was walking with dignity. He looked like a billionaire, and yes, he's a billionaire. 

Christian opened his mouth when he felt that this strength testing would further escalate. He stopped and glanced at the two, Lane had a scrunched-up face. She kicked her tongue, Christian disturbed her and of course, she didn't like it. She glared at him and vines emerged under Christian, however, before the vines touched him, it was stopped by an invisible force. The vines twisted and they lost their power. 

"Hmmp! As always, your Telekinesis is OP as long as we are in your domain."

Lane smiled, she was actually controlling the vines to attack Christian but the vines were not moving. It was like strong arms were holding the vines from moving. 

"Lane, I know your intention, that's why I'm here to escort you."

Christian said. Lane wanted to talk to Kyle, but she didn't show up, she was here testing Mikael. Christian believed that Lane wanted to take Mikael to meet Kyle. He was right, Lane planned to take Mikael, she wanted to see what emotions Mikael would show if he saw Kyle. 

Mikael woke up from six years of suffering, but no one visited him. Klein was the only one who stayed with him, they didn't meet him since all of them had different reasons. 

Lane didn't meet him because she knew that she was not the little girl that Mikael believed to be anymore. Instead, she sent him a letter stating that his family betrayed him. She thought that what she did was right. She released her power, the vines and trees withered. She decided to let things go, the stadium would disappear if they fought seriously.

Christian nodded and faced Mikael. 

"Mikael, do you want to come with us?"

Christian asked. 

Mikael glanced at Lane and Christian, even though many years passed, for Mikael it only happened recently. He was still treating them as his family. He smiled and answered "yes".

33