Chapter 193
906 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 193

[I uploaded three chapters as of now. From now on, the schedule will be like this:

Wednesday: 3 chapters

Saturday: 3+ chapters ]

Mikael wiped the tears from her eyes. His bloodied face smiled and showed that he was fine even he was not. 

"B- but I hurt you!! All I did is give you pain!!"

Furrneka sobbed, she stared at Mikael's wounded body. She was the one who did this to him. Even now, her hands were covered with Mikael's blood and Furrneka couldn't take it anymore. The guilt was eating her. She knew that she was the lowest and the worst. She always hurt Mikael, the man she loved so much. 

"T- this wounds… I did this--!!!"

She moaned, her hands trembled because of the sins that she did. She was afraid of returning to a Demon again, she didn't want to hurt Mikael again. She wanted to end this, her suffering, and Mikael's suffering. They both suffered enough. Her tears kept flowing but Mikael wiped them too. He lifted her face and made it close to him, they stared eye to eye. They could hear each other's breath and they understood that both of them were alive. 

"Furrneka, I will not let you die nor let you succumb to the curse of being a Demon. None of that will happen."

Mikael was blabbering nonsense, he didn't know how to cure Furrneka. But his greedy thoughts told him that as long as he was not giving up, he would find the answer. Mikael believed even though he didn't know if it'll happen… 

Let's just say that he was using the power of 'believe and trust yourself' like a protagonist in a shounen anime. 

………

……

{Kid… how long will you keep closing your ears?}

A voice started to talk but Mikael couldn't hear it. However, another existence heard his voice. A sound of hissing echoed, the Black Serpent showed up in the darkness. 

{I see, so it seems like we both have an understanding. Oi, Black Serpent, or should I say Jormungandr's son. No matter how much you try to hide it, the smell of Jormungandr lingers in you. Help me, I'm already bored in this darkness. I want to come out. }

The growling voice commanded the Serpent. But the Black Serpent hissed, it was a scoff-like hiss.

{ Cute tiger, I want you to remember this. I don't have any intention of helping you, my mission is to save my master.}

The Serpent knew that his master was in a dangerous situation right now. He tried to stop the corruption but Furrneka's hatred was stronger. He lost and was forced to obey. Right now, he could only talk to this tiger because Mikael was starting to reach level 500. 

{Okay, okay. I won't say anything. Just get me out of here. Tell it to my idiot master that he had a strong partner that he can rely on. Sheesh, that idiot is still thinking that he can save this through believing and never give up. Sigh, who does he is, Rick Astley?}

The voice growled, Mikael was stupid trough and trough. He didn't know how to fully utilize his potential. The glowing eyes looked up and continued his words.

{ I can give you a push to fight the corruption. You must talk to that idiot man and tell him that he needs to level up. As for your problem of maintaining the girl away from turning, it all depends on you. It's not my problem anyway.}

The creature was hidden but it was obvious that he shrugged. 

{ Don't worry, I don't need your help. I can do this on my own, just watch. }

The Black Serpent started to create lightning. Space shook and the two existences stared at each other, the Black Serpent sneered.

{See you, imbecile.}

The lightning expanded and covered the whole darkness, the Lightning Black Serpent came out. 

………

……

Furrneka felt that her Serpent wanted to come out forcefully. Furrneka gasped as she witnessed the Serpent escaping from her body. The snake materialized and bit Mikael's neck. 

"Ugh!"

Mikael grunted and touched his neck, the bite marks could be seen. 

"Black Serpent!"

Furrneka yelled at the Serpent. Usually, her Spirit would always remain inside her body. This was the first time that the Serpent came out with his own accord… let's exempt the time when the Serpent tried to stop the Demonification. Furrneka was out of her right mind at that time so she didn't know it. 

The Black Serpent slithered and wrapped Furrneka's arms. Furrneka was surprised, she tried to command the Serpent but it didn't listen and kept wrapping her. The Serpent successfully wrapped her with only Furrneka's head visible. The Serpent hissed around Furrneka's ear. Furrneka was shocked, she felt like she understood what the Serpent was saying.

"What are you doing to Furrneka!?"

"Mikael stop!!"

Mikael lifted his weapon to stab the Serpent but Furrneka stopped him. 

"Furrneka are you okay? Did he hurt you!?"

Mikael asked with worriedness. Furrneka shook her head and convinced him that she didn't feel any pain. Actually, she felt warm, the Serpent's heat was so cozy. The great thing was that her corruption didn't trigger. 

"Mikael I feel like Black Serpent is telling me something."

Furrneka explained, Mikael lowered his weapon and narrowed his eyes. He was confused but he trusted Furrneka.

When the Lightning Black Serpent saw that the couple was calmed, he started his move. The Serpent cast a strong lightning field around them. The Methuselahs that tried to get close were electrocuted, their skins burned and they cried in pain. 

The Black Serpent started to explain his intention, the Serpent glared especially at Mikael. 

{You stupid man, I don't have a lot of time to maintain this. Listen seriously, you must level up. Reach level 500, that's the only way to keep Furrneka away from being a Demon. Since you two are Kampi, you have to become stronger and Furrneka will automatically become stronger too. You must awaken the monster inside you so that my potential will unlock too. If we are lucky, we can even cure her corruption. You must level up as soon as possible.}

The Serpent hissed. Mikael was surprised how he could comprehend the snake but it didn't reach a long time for him to understand the Serpent. When Mikael heard the explanation, he immediately cast his Skills. He was perplexed about how the Serpent could talk but he decided to leave it like that. His priority was to save Furrneka. 

"Mikael…"

Furrneka heard the Serpent too. She started crying when she realized that there's still hope. Now that she realized that she could be with Mikael, her hope for survival increased. 

She was a woman in love and her dream was to spend her life with Mikael, she dreamed of being with him. She didn't want to return to being a vile creature that wanted to spread despair, her crystal eyes stared at Mikael. 

It was funny how she said that she wanted to die and now she wanted to live. Girls are really hard to understand.....

"Furrneka wait for a little bit. I'll just hunt these monsters to save you."

Mikael grinned. He now had the determination to slaughter these vampires. He started his move and threw his Spear at the closest group of monsters. 

"I'm thankful that fate is with me, I only need two levels."

He smirked while starting his massacre. 

[Mikael Tibano]

[ TITLE: DRAGON SLAYER

- THE SIGURD SWORD DECIDED TO ASSIMILATE WITH THE VOID SPEAR. THE USER WILL GAIN THE POWER OF A DRAGON WHENEVER HE USES HIS TITLE]

[LEVEL 498]

[ SKILLS]

[LIGHTNING SHOCK LEVEL 6]

[1.SHOCK:  A BODY THAT CAN EMIT LIGHTNING]

[2.LIGHTNING STRENGTH: 

INCREASE YOUR SPEED AND STRENGTH BY USING MANA]

[3.LIGHTNING VOID SPEAR:

- CONNECTED TO THE USER

- UNBREAKABLE

- CAN BE SUMMON

SPEAR'S ABILITIES:

       a.) DEFENSE VOID

       -within 3. 5 seconds, enemies' physical and magical defense will be nullified

        b.) LIGHTNING SPEAR

         -the spear will turn to lightning and cause a big explosion ]

[4. LORD OF LIGHTNING

- the whole body will turn to lightning and increase its strength by 5×

-can only activate if the user is in a near-death situation.

- can become a bolt of lightning, but consumed a high amount of mana.

-(insufficient level) ]

22