Chapter 253
586 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 253

The clear blue sky looked mesmerizing to th eyes, but some people might have a problem with it. Especially if they were falling from the sky.

As Niña and Titania were falling down to the ground, the hovercar close to them opened its entrance. There was a young man who had short black hair stared at Titania. 

The young man's eye flickered and Titania suddenly realized that her movement became slower. Even the attack that she cast moved so slow that even a turtle could escape from it. 

She glared at Seven yet even her eye movement was slow. 

"Wwhhhaaaattttt ddiiidddd yyuuuoooo ddooo ttooo mmeee!!!???"

She spoke so slow like a retarded, or like a person high in drugs. The world was moving normally, her body was the problem. She couldn't help but move like a drowsy koala. The wind was brushing against her body as she falls but her reaction time was unhurried. 

Titania saw that Seven pulled out a gun and aimed it. She slowly widened her eyes and got ready for impact. She didn't have any life-saving Items anymore, she used all of them last time. She sluggishly covered her face but the bullet didn't reach her. Then she realized that it was a bluff, Seven had no intention of pulling the trigger. He smirked.

"Yyuuuoooo!!!"

She screamed like a video set in .25 speed in a YouTube. Her shock wave moved towards Seven but it didn't reach him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not your enemy."

Seven shook his head. 

Then, Niña who was silent all this time appeared behind the turtle woman. Her dagger was shining brightly like a star in the evening. Titania shifted her head and all she saw was Niña's crazy grin. She didn't have a mask and her gorgeous appearance blinded Titania. 

"Nnnooooo!!!"

"Sorry, you are the one who did this to yourself."

Niña stabbed her chest and Titania felt the pain slowly too. The sensation was torture for her, she gasped as she weakly opened her mouth. Niña twisted the dagger inside her and Titania further bled.

It didn't take a long time for the two women to crash into the ground. 

……….
……

"Gah!!"

Titania coughed blood, her body was in tatters and dirty. Her left shoulder was dislocated because of the fall and she was having a hard time breathing, it felt painful. She would lose her life if she doesn't get any treatment. Her vision was blurry as she looked at the beautiful ocean sky. She loved this scenery, yet she hated it. 

Suddenly, a silhouette covered her sky gazing. But Titania didn't have any strength to complain, she was going to die anyway. She was a Hunter who dreams of becoming famous and perhaps builds her own guild. She was just gathering enough money so that she could start, but it seemed like she won't have it anymore. She would die here in the hands of the Windless.

She coughed blood again as she looked at Niña. The woman didn't show any emotions while looking at her dying figure. 

"The others decided to stop hunting Andromeda when they found that she was protected by me. We even go to the Redemption. Why? Why did you still attack us despite knowing that it's going to be dangerous? Who sent you to be forced to do this?"

Niña was curious, it was odd. Titania didn't look stupid, she was actually clever and escaped from Niña last time. 

Titania paused for a second and started opening her mouth. Blood crept out but she successfully mumbled the words. 

"… T- The Spietato…"

Niña trembled hearing the name, her blue eyes shone. She had a dark history with that organization. 

"Spietato? No, I already killed the leader of that organization. I even killed all of the higher-ups. That organization is already dead."

Niña said, except for Ivan Smirnov, she killed all of the important figures of the said group. Spietato was an underground organization that mostly focus on doing illegal trading of Items and monsters' organs. Sometimes they would sell live people or other species of demihumans. Niña was confident that she eradicated that group years ago. She even asked Miriam for help just to make sure. 

"Are you really sure that it's the Speitato?"

Niña narrowed her eyes and asked. 

Titania only nodded since she didn't have any strength to speak anymore. 

Niña clicked her tongue. 

'Spietato… So they are still alive. This means that perhaps someone revived the group… Or maybe Ivan took the leader's seat and he's the boss now.'

Niña was not sure. This was the first time she heard this group after she erased it many years ago. She glanced at Titania and realized that the woman was weakly breathing. 

"… I don't want to waste any of my potions for you… Still, I need you alive for extracting information."

Niña stood and left Titania bleeding. However, Titania heard someone approaching her. Then she realized that it was Andromeda. 

It appeared that Andromeda controlled the hovercar and landed close to them.

Andromeda didn't ask anything and just started casting her Skill. A warm light enveloped Titania as she closed her eyes. She was tired and wanted to sleep, her eyes slowly tear up. She couldn't believe that the person she was trying to kill was the one who would save her life. Titania was ashamed of herself, she shed tears as she spoke her gratitude.

"Thank you."

"N-No, it's fine. Just rest."

Titania sniffed and succumbed to sleep. 

Andromeda successfully healed Titania and the woman was resting. Still, she has someone that she needed to talk to. 

Andromeda stood after finishing her treatment and faced the young girl who was crying and running towards her. 

"Wwuuhh, Ate Andi!!"

Adalyn landed on her chest and cried. She was happy that sister Andromeda was fine. She was anxious the whole time she was traveling. She hugged the woman tightly as she cried on her chest. Andromeda chuckled and stroked her head. 

"I'm fine, don't worry I'm okay. So don't cry."

"Waahh!"

Adalyn further cried and rubbed her face on her chest. They stay like that for a while. 

As for Seven, he was scratching his head while watching them. He spent half of his savings just to buy this brand new hovercar. And yes, he drove illegally as he didn't have a license. Apparently, Klein was abroad and Seven couldn't find any person to ask for a hovercar except Klein so Seven decided to buy a hovercar while his eyes cried blood in sadness. 

As for Mikael, Seven didn't have any news related to him. Perhaps he didn't read the message at all. He already lost his interest, perhaps that man was busy ploughing Furrneka. 

17