Chapter 272
569 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 272

Miriam yawned and slightly stretched her arms. Then she opened her eyes and she was immediately dumbfounded by what she saw. Miriam's eyes dilated as she realized that Kyle was in front of her, their bodies were so close that they smell each other's breath. The first thing she saw was his sturdy chest.

She wanted to scream but she bit her lip instead. She was so confused.

'What happened!?"

She was ashamed of herself, she looked at herself and sighed in relief when she realized that she was wearing clothes… To be honest, she was disappointed that she was wearing clothes. It would be better if she was naked.

Miriam recalled what happened last night and her face turned beet red as she remembered what she did. 

'Oh God, I pushed Kyle and ride on top of him!!!'

Not in a sexual way but her actions were so provocative and hot. She knew that she did that with the intention of going further beyond the limits. In short, she planned to do the deed. She was a bit cheeky, and she was still clumsy. She believed that she could endure the wine but because of nervousness, she couldn't control her drinking and spent 5 wine bottles. She passed out and didn't achieve her goal.

Still, her actions were so provocative that Kyle had a hard time sleeping. Whenever he shifted his body, he would smell Miriam's alluring scent and his rationality almost crack. It was a miracle that nothing happened, Kyle was gritting his teeth hard and trying his best to sleep. He didn't want to do what happened last time when he lost his reasoning, he hurt Miriam. 

Kyle understood why Niña and Lane are against him, they wanted to protect Miriam from his insanity. 

Well, let's back to Miriam. She was fidgeting and covering her face. She was too ashamed and her cheeks were red like ripen tomatoes. She shuddered remembering every bit of what she did last night. She couldn't forget them because she is a Hunter and has a strong recollection. 

'Oh God, I want to die!!'

She straddled on his lap then pinned him down! But she didn't achieve her innermost goal! She was embarrassed, ashamed, and disappointed. Lots of emotions showed in her trembling eyes. 

Then, she peeked at Kyle. The cold-blooded man was sleeping peacefully, he didn't look apathetic at all. In fact, he was cute like an innocent child. Even Miriam wanted to pinch his cheeks, she was dying to pinch his cheeks. This was a one-of-a-kind moment and she knew that she would never have this chance of pinching him if she backed out. She braced herself, swallowed her cowardice, and raised her fingers towards Kyle's face. 

However, before she could touch him, Kyle was the first to attack. The sleeping man shifted his position and pulled Miriam close to her. Miriam wanted to scream as her body touched his.

'W- What!? Why why why!? Why did he pull me closer??? Is he awake, did he do it intentionally?'

Miriam peeked at Kyle, he was sleeping and had relaxed breathing. He was definitely sleeping right now. Miriam squirmed and didn't know what to do. She was surprised that Kyle would do this to her! His arms embraced her and he could hear his heart beating. It was a sensational moment that she would never forget. 

Their bodies were so close, Miriam gulped and didn't move. She was afraid that she might disturb Kyle's peaceful sleep. Or perhaps she didn't want to wake him up because she wanted to stare at him like this. Miriam couldn't take her eyes off of him, Kyle is too cute. 

'How can a person like this conquer the world? If you see it from this angle, he has angelic features. Bright blonde, deep blue ocean eyes, and kissable lips… Oh God, please why are you doing this to me? This is torture!!!'

Is it a sin that Miriam wanted to touch his lips? She recalled how Kyle saved her from a Level 3 Black Dungeon years ago. Miriam knew the exit path but it was blocked by powerful monsters, she was stranded despite knowing the way. It was Kyle who saved her from that near-death situation. Kyle suffered a hole in his chest and almost died. Since then, Miriam started seeing Kyle in another light. They were still fighting but their relationship got better. 

Miriam reminisced as she looked at him. But without any signs, Kyle moved again and this time he pulled Miriam close to him and snuggled against her neck. His warm breath sent shivers down her spine, Miriam became a statue and lost herself for a second. What Kyle did was out of her expectations! 

"Ngh…"

Miriam swallowed a groan as she felt his breath scalding her neck. This was too much to take. However, her hands were afraid to wake him up… Let's just say that Miriam wanted to savor this moment for a few minutes. 

'When you wake up, I'll give you a good beating- kyah!!'

She couldn't finish her grumbling as Kyle's lips touched her neck! In a way, Kyle kissed her. Kyle might be sleeping right now but his actions were so dirty, Miriam glared at him. Perhaps this man was playing with her and he was actually awake. However, no matter how much time she glared at Kyle, he didn't twitch nor change his expression. He had relaxed breathing as his face brushed against her neck, which caused Miriam to have goosebumps. 

Because of too much exposure, Miriam couldn't hold it anymore. She closed her eyes and started thinking. 

'What's the best solution to this problem?'

Her mind worked so hard that she almost short circuit. Despite thinking hard, she only had one answer. This is to wake him up… but how should she do it? 

"K-Kyle? Wake- kyah!"

Miriam couldn't speak because she was assaulted(?). Kyle grabbed her head and pulled her onto him. Now, their faces were in contact!! Not an ordinary one!! Miriam's lips locked on his, electricity shot Miriam as she realized what happened! Her face turned red like an apple, this gigolo stole her lips! 

[Nah, I'm thinking if Kyle is really the protagonist of this story.]

11