Chapter 273
531 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 273

Miriam was shocked, her mouth was tightly closed as she blushed. She was fuming in anger! Kyle just gave her a peck unconsciously, and her heart was palpitating almost as if her heart would explode. Smoke slowly fumed out of her face as she was toasted because of too much warmth. 

Yet, the culprit who took advantage of her was sleeping innocently. This was unfair! She couldn't take this kind of stuff without any payback! Miriam's mind was not thinking straight anymore, her reasoning was cloudy and she bit her lip as she had teary eyes. This is harassment!

'Ah! So you can kiss me while I can't? That's bullshit!! That's not how the world works! An Eye for an eye!'

…To be honest, Miriam was finding an excuse to kiss him, that's all. And now she had enough excuse to do so. Her consciousness was telling her to do so, it was an urge that was hidden deep inside her. Fuck the consequences, all my homies are into aggressive actions like feral cats. 

Miriam grabbed his collar, then with no hint of hesitation, she put her lips on him. She didn't care about what might happen, she clasped her hands on his chest. 

"!!!"

Kyle sensed that someone touched him, he opened his eyes. His mind stopped working when he saw Miriam on top of him and kissing him. 

"Mm---"

He tried to speak but only stifled sounds came out of him. Miriam realized that Kyle was wide awake now. She released her lips away from him and stared at him with teary eyes. 

Kyle was panting like crazy, his heart was going to jump out of his chest. His face was bright red as he stared at Miriam, that attack was out of expectations. Usually, he would be calm in this situation but this current state was different because his enemy was Miriam. 

"M-Miriam…"

Kyle saw how Miriam puffed her chest and her cleavage was greatly shown.

Kyle realized that he was blushing so he covered his eyes using his wrist, he didn't want to see Miriam right now, or else he might lose it. However, Miriam was insulted by his gesture of hiding his eyes. She clicked her tongue and grabbed his arm away. Then, she lowered her face close to his. 

"You are a bad boy so this is your punishment."

"… What do you mean?"

"Shut up… And just stay still."

She commanded with her burning eyes, Kyle was mesmerized and nodded as if he was hypnotized. He swallowed hard as Miriam gazed at him as if she's a predator. Stay still? Kyle understood that if he tried to avoid this outcome, Miriam would hunt him. 

"Then… Thank you for the meal."

Miriam lowered her head and started kissing him, it was not an ordinary kiss, it was filled with sincerity and tongue actions. Kyle started to go with the flow and kissed her back, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. Their bodies were so close that they almost melt and become one. 

………
……

Miriam slowly came out of the room, she fixed her dress but it was obvious from her creased dress and disheveled hair that she did something strenuous. Still, she started walking as if nothing happened. Some maids saw her and greet her. Miriam returned their greetings while hiding the kiss marks on her neck…

"I see… So you made your choice and overcome your fear. As your sister, I'm proud of you Miriam."

Niña who saw her appearance slightly smiled, she was elated that Miriam's burden disappeared. Miriam's appearance was ease and free, she was released from her shackles. It seemed that Kyle and Miriam fixed their relationship, and based on the red marks on her neck, perhaps Lemar might have a younger sibling. Niña chuckled, she was happy for her. 

"Now, I guess I have to fix my problems too."

Niña stared at the room where her mother stayed, she took a deep breath and moved her feet. 

Niña often stayed in her mother's room and watched her stitching while her stealth was active, she was smiling and free from any problems. However, Niña always saw her mother glancing at her pictures. Mrs. Hasvolge had an expression of longing while staring at her pictures. It was obvious that she missed Niña. 

Niña understood that her mother didn't hate her but she was afraid to show her face. She knew that she would cry and break her strong face before her. She shook her head, accepting her fate. Miriam withstood her problems so Niña had to be brave and face her problems too. 

Slowly but surely, her feet got closer towards the door until she reached it. She was anxious as she raised her hand. She closed her eyes for a second, and her expression turned courageous. She knocked on the door and called her mom. 

"… Ma, it's me, Niña. Your daughter… I'm home."

She firmly said, it was weak but she knew that her mother heard it because of the slight flinch inside the room. Niña heard how the frantic noises gradually increase until someone opened the door.

Mrs. Hasvolge widened her eyes, her shoulders trembled as tears rolled down to her cheeks. Without hesitation, she hugged her daughter. Niña closed her eyes as she hugged her back, she started sobbing. She couldn't help it. 

"I'm sorry for being a bad daughter."

She wailed and cried like a baby. Her hands clutched to her mother, she was happy and ashamed at the same time. She did her mother badly, she promised that she would never make her lonely yet she failed. 

What she brought were misfortunes. She was the reason why her mother suffered and lost her ability to speak. 

She was the reason why Mikael slept for six years.

Maya died because of her selfishness and Kaya disappeared, perhaps Kaya was disappointed with Niña.  

Niña blamed herself for everything, she was choking, she couldn't take that people suffered because of her. She cried like a child, her face was filled with tears as she wailed like there was no other day. 

"I'm sorry…"

She apologized, she didn't know who she meant by that apology, perhaps all of them. 

Niña was shaking and lost her strength, she slowly kneeled touching the hem of her mother's dress. 

"I'm sorry…"

Mrs. Hasvolge tapped her head and comforted her. She gently hugged her and Niña further cry.  

12