Chapter 279
530 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 279

[At last, the mc that is not part of the story has come.]

"Guwak!!"

It was the sound of an Ogre General being impaled by a sharp Spear. The Spear generated black lightning bolts and burned the monster out of its life. The huge Ogre convulsed and screamed at the same time it lost its life. 

"Haaahh, I'm getting sleepy."

Mikael put a long yawn, the enemies didn't give him any thrill. Despite killing a Boss of a Violet Portal, Mikael didn't get satisfaction nor a sense of victory. As if this battle was already over before it even started. 

"I guess it's time for me to enter the legendary Black Dungeons. I heard that these Dungeons are leveled from 1-3, depending on the energy they released. Man, being strong is really hard."

Mikael was wearing Joffur's Armor. It was fortunate that the Armor didn't break from the attack on the Manticore. It had a hole but it was still working, so all that's well ends well. The Armor had a strong Rage Skill and Mikael liked it. He even liked his red-tan skin color whenever he went berserk. 

Mikael sighed and released the Spear out of the dead Ogre. Mikael actually planned to go back to the Philippines because of the text messages he received from Seven, but Niña told him that he didn't have to return to the Philippines for now.

Mikael was confused but Niña said it with her sweetest voice, this meant that she was serious about keeping Mikael out. He didn't have a choice but to agree with her. If Niña told him to jump into the Grand Canyon, Mikael would gladly jump while his eyes are wide open, grinning.

As for the reason why Seven begged him for help, the young man didn't tell him the exact details. He texted him but Seven didn't answer back, Mikael didn't know that the poor guy was threatened by the dagger-wielding woman. 

Now, since Mikael didn't have anything to do, he decided to spend time in Dungeons, it was his pastime these days. 

"Yare, yare, daze..."

He already killed most of the monsters and the Boss, there were few alive but Furrneka was there to eliminate them. 

In fact, the whole Dungeon was filled with sounds of crying and writhing in pain. The dark-haired cat woman was true to herself, not showing any mercy and killing the monster in the most brutal way possible. Crushed their heads? You name it right. Crush their balls and make them fainted with bubbling mouths, you name it. Cut them in half through bare hands, yes sir. Furrneka can do it. 

"I don't know if I should be happy that she is getting calculative lately… She is becoming mature and her eyes have something in them that I can't read easily. I guess this is what happens when corruption is cured."

Mikael didn't have negative thoughts about Furrneka's wellbeing, he welcomed that she was cured now. Although sometimes Furrneka would act so damn sexy and seduce him just by her glances. As if she was ready to breed. To be honest, Mikael loved it but the endurance of Beastmen was so high that even as a Hunter, he couldn't keep up. They were always open for baby-making.

He could sense that Furrneka was eager to build a family. Mikael answered all those expectations, he didn't shy away from the battle and gave her the best shot. Heck, sometimes, Furrneka would lay on the bed breathless and satisfied after an all-night-long seggs, then sleep in just a spec of a second. 

Mikael was actually anxious about creating a family but making his lover satisfied was one of his jobs. He loved doing this job, the love-making job to be specific. 

"Guwar!!"

A raging goblin appeared behind him, it had red skin and its eyes were burning in hatred, possibly because of the slaughter that Mikael performed. The monster was carrying a rusty spear and tried to stab him. 

Before the monster could reach him, a black gelatin-like substance escaped from Mikael's armor and blocked the spear. The goblin cried and pushed the spear but it didn't budge, the slime-thing was like a concrete wall. 

"Ora, what we have here? A sneaky goblin."

Mikael turned around and raised his weapon, before the goblin could realize what happened, its head landed on the dirty ground and gradually lost its eyes' light. 

Mikael glanced at the black slime, the slime clung to him as if it was waiting to be praised. Mikael shrugged and decided to pat it, the slime trembled and merged with the armor again. 

"This Item has a life…"

[Embodiment of the Dead ones]

[The owner(Mikael) is the only one who can use this.]

[It can eat souls and become tougher.]

[It can morph into anything else. As long as it got souls, this is unbreakable.]

This Item was the reward he got from killing the Manticore. At first, he was confused about how to use this. But later in time, he realized that the slime could move by itself as long as he killed monsters, the slime automatically eats every soul close to it. The more souls it got, the more invigorating it would become. 

The slime could transform into anything. A wall, a blade, a monster, and even a flying car! The best part is, it always follows his will as if the slime was connected to Mikael. Just like earlier, the slime protected him from the goblin. 

The slime had its own habit and Mikael was pleased with this. He felt like he had another limb, the slime was loyal to him. The best thing about this slime is the ability to morph into anything. He even used it as a flying beast to travel towards the Dungeon. Some monsters tried to attack the flying beast but it didn't get any damage. No scratch and fare healthy. 

"Yeah, now that I think about it, you still don't have a name."

The slime hiding in the armor trembled and Mikael could feel that it reacted to what he said. 

"How about Flubber? Or Goo? You're a slime, right? Hah! How about Black Sperm! Haha!"

Mikael slapped his thigh because he thought that it was funny. Just like always, he had a lame-ass way of giving names. Flubber? Hah, this novel might receive a copyright strike. Goo? Do you mean snot? And last but not the least, Black Sperm? What is this, a monster from One Punch Man?

The slime was trembling and it was obvious that it was disappointed. The slime realized that his master had a thing for lame names. 

14