Chapter 280
560 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 280

The slime decided not to listen to Mikael. Instead, it rushed towards the hiding monster and killed it. The slime transformed into a rushing blade and pierced the monster. After killing the monster, the slime absorbed its soul and the slime became energetic as if it drank coffee. 

"Hoh, it can even kill a monster without my permission. This slime can think but it always prioritizes my command… Sometimes it will attack monsters or defend me, a good partner. Although the thing that makes me surprised is about the xp, I received xp even though I'm not the one who killed the monster."

Mikael was satisfied with his new Item(?). He felt like he had a pet, a nice pet that listen to what he says.

"… How about Raven, since you have a black color but you can move fast like a Raven bird."

The slime returned to him. When the slime heard his name, it shook because of happiness. The slime liked the name. 

"Good, from now on, your name is Raven."

Mikael nodded. He was thankful that Niña gave him this Item. When he woke up after the incident in Rio, Niña was the first person he met. They had a heartfelt conversation. Then, Niña gave the unknown jelly to Mikael. She said that she couldn't read its description and guessed that Mikael is the only one who can use it. He was the one who killed the Manticore so he was worthy of this unknown jelly.

When Mikael touched the jelly, it started moving and gained its freedom. Since then, whenever Mikael was in the Dungeon, he would bring out this slime to absorb more souls. As long as the dead bodies were close, Raven could absorb them. Raven will become tougher and stronger the more souls he absorbed, Raven's form would get bigger and he could transform into larger sizes of monsters or items. 

"Yosh, let's clean this place before Furrneka return!" 

Mikael announced and Raven agreed and trembled because of excitement. 

Mikael summoned his Spear and aimed it towards the gryphin. 

"Poi!"

He threw the Spear and yelled like a certain predator from a certain vtuber agency. 

"Gosh, Botan is so cute."

Who is Botan? I'm sorry but this author is already down the rabbit hole and I couldn't escape, just like Mikael. 

When Mikael had some free time, he would spend his time watching live streams of vtubers. He was slowly becoming a simp, heck, perhaps he is already one. Last time, he spent 10 thousand dollars sending super chats… Ahem, anyway, it's not important so let's forget about it. Besides, this author is too broke to even send money to another person. 

Overall, Mikael got some of these Vtubers' characteristics, such as yelling "Poi" whenever he threw something. 

He manifested his Spear and threw it again while saying "Poi". 

This time the Spear landed near a village of goblins, the Spear exploded and most of the goblins died. 

………..
…….

Furrneka returned, her hair was tied in a ponytail, giving her the playful girl vibe. Unlike the past, where she had a tendency of going crazy and attacking monsters because of her instinct, Furrneka was different now. Her blue eyes could discern the surrounding area, she was much calmer and the scent of blood didn't drive her crazy anymore.

She had her calculative side now. She sniffed around and sensed where Mikael is. She smiled and walked ahead. 

When she reached the place, she saw that Mikael is roasting a boar. Raven is stuck in his armor and sleeping, Raven eats souls not food. 

"Hm? Furrneka, you are here. Are you okay? I have a healing potion here."

Furrneka was satisfied with Mikael's reaction. He was worried about her wellbeing. As expected of the person she loves, she didn't make a mistake of choosing him. 

'I just hate that he likes watching those streams.'

Lately, she was kind of unhappy that Mikael would look at those anime girls. She was jealous, that's why she didn't want to give him free time. She invited him to the Dungeon to take him away from those fake girls. 

So far, everything was good. They fought against the monsters and gained xp. And now, Furrneka was happy that Mikael was worried. With his simple way of asking questions, Furrneka could feel the affection. She smiled with satisfaction. Her decision of taking him away from those anime girls was right. 

Since Furrneka was cured, she was slowly becoming sly…

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

She nodded and sat beside him. She stared at Mikael who was rotating the boar over the fire.

"What? Do I have dirt on my face?"

Mikael was conscious that Furrneka was staring at him. 

Furrneka giggled and shook her head. 

"Um, then why are you staring at me?"

"Is it bad to look at you?"

"No…"

Mikael scratches his head, his ears were bright red. He was embarrassed, Furrneka was becoming… dangerous. Mikael could sense that Furrneka was hiding something from him. Since the time she was cured, Mikael felt that Furrneka is becoming stronger with flirting.

Mikael's tried to hide his embarrassment but it was obvious, Furrneka smirked seeing his reaction. 

'I got him…"

Furrneka decided to get closer, resting her head against his shoulder. She could sense that Mikael was squirming. 

'I know that you are not used to this. You like to show your affection, but you are weak when someone shows you affection. Just like this…'

Furrneka snuggled her head close to his neck. Mikael gulped as he heard Furrneka's breathing. He was weak against this type of attack. 

"Furrneka, um, what's the problem? Do you feel sick?"

Mikael raised his hand and touched her forehead, Furrneka purred when Mikael touched her. 

"I'm fine, I just want to stay like this."

"Okay."

Mikael agreed. 

Furrneka feels peaceful when Mikael is close to her. Being with him, she felt like all of her fatigue was getting cleansed. She felt new.

They stayed like that for a long time, it was calm and relaxing. 

Mikael tapped her head and Furrneka closed her eyes feeling his warmth. She wanted to stay like this. Although she knew that she could never have Mikael for herself. She has a rival. 

13