Chapter 323
352 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 323

"Hakanria…"

Lander glanced at his son who was missing for months from the time when the news of the Numb Mountain Asylum prison break was announced. 

Lander's arms slowly bulged, they were ready to stab Hakanria if he tried to attack the Prince. It hurts him as a father but he had to do his job. This was his responsibility. Lander looked at the dead Panther woman on the ground, a pool of blood was under the body and the woman was not breathing. She was dead. 

"Did you kill her?"

"…"

Landed asked but Hakanria didn't answer. Instead, Hakanria pulled the earrings in his ears, his ears bled but he didn't care. Hakanria threw the earrings to Lander and he caught it. 

"Give them to James, they are his sister's earrings."

Hakanria turned around and walked away, he didn't have any reason to stay in this battle. 

Lander looked at the earrings, they were red because of Hakanria's blood. Then he set his eyes on Hakanria. In the end, Lander didn't follow him, nor did he try to attack him. Hakanria found his answer. 

"Ivan Smirnov, that asshole dared to disturb my peaceful place. Let's see his reaction after I stopped his dream of creating a country."

Hakanria smirked and his bloodlust resonated. He knew Ivan Smirnov for a long time, possibly that was the reason why Ivan saved him from the Numb Mountain. However, Hakanria felt insulted instead of being grateful. 

Axelle made a transaction with Ivan to awaken the Bone Dragon Fafnir. In a way, Ivan was responsible for the death of people in Africa. In exchange for that, Ivan achieved hundreds of thousands of people( humans and demihumans) and one special Item to contact a certain entity. 

Hakanria didn't know the specific requirements to contact that entity but Hakanria knew the dangers. 

"That man is trying to talk to…"

……… 

…… 

The battle against the undead and Russians ended with the victory of the Beastmen. 

A strong gust of power resonated in the surrounding, Prince Shenten awakened and he was a fully-fledged King. Now that he acquired the Wishing Orb and the Dragon's Heart, he has the legitimacy of being the King. 

When the Russians realized that their plan failed, they slowly retreated. They found that Josephine died and Hakanria was missing. Almost 2/3 of their forces were annihilated. As for the undead, the Russians left them behind as shields for their retreat. This was the best thing about the undead, they were disposable and no guilt would linger in their hearts since the undead were already dead. 

The Beastmen roared their victory as they protected the new King and their regime would start again. This was the first time that they could say that they achieved victory without losing anything major. They were happy despite having injuries around their bodies. 

However, they didn't forget to honor their comrades who died. It was a tough battle and King Shenten claimed his first command, possibly the first time he spoke for a decade too. 

His voice was smooth and deep, with a hint of coldness. 

"Give our dignified warriors the best burial to remember their sacrifice."

He said and the Beastmen roared and praise him. Their leader was born and their hardship was paid. They could confidently say that they didn't make a mistake. Prince Shenten was right to be the King. His calm gaze, his almost never opening mouth, his soft but heavy voice, his charisma, he had the characteristics of a King. He had to polish it more.

Then, just when they thought that everything was over, King Shenten announced another thing. 

"We will attack the Speitato, no one will escape alive after killing our brethren. The Tribes that will not participate, the Kingdom of Beastmen will treat them as enemies and they will be purged one by one."

Instead of fearing what the King said, the Beastmen further roared. The thoughts of killing the traitors were so rightly fit in their brains. Traitors didn't have a place in their Kingdom, they strongly believe.

Kitsune returned and found that everything was over, she scoffed because of their stupid hype. But then, she saw Furrneka celebrating with them. Furrneka was roaring at the top of her lungs. She didn't have corruption anymore, and she could control her instincts well. As of right now, she was being true to herself. 

Kitsune chuckled, her little sister was cute even if she was covered with blood. For a moment, she remembered Klein. 

"I miss my baby."

Kitsune heard from him that they were going to stop Ivan from invading the other countries. She was planning to help them after this, perhaps she could add Furrneka. 

……… 

…… 

"Kahah!"

Mikael coughed blood as he opened the door out of the Room 69. He dropped down the hallway as blood crept out of every wound on his body. He had holes around, despite having the skin of the Dragon, the damage he received was still massive. 

The effects of the Title: Dragon Slayer, slowly vanished and his wounds further mutilated. Thankfully, since he was out of the room, he could use the Healing Potions again. Mikael immediately drank three healing potions to speed up the process of healing. 

He could say that he almost died, in fact, he even have to use his Fourth Skill just to kill all of them. 

"I heard that Patriarch lost his arms and eye when he fought a Draugr, now I understand why. They are immortals, I have to kill them into oblivion so that they will not regenerate."

Mikael was in Room 69 and he confronted hundreds of Draugrs. They were the embodiment of a nightmare. They were frightening not because of their strength but because of their relentless regeneration. 

Mikael groaned because his ravaged organs were slowly healing, it was painful. He might go crazy after this. 

"… I'm close, after two or three Rooms, I can buy that Hrunting… Gahah!"

He spoke and coughed blood. Every time he came out of each Room, he would always cough blood and he was covered with blood, either by him or the enemies. However, no matter how much he suffered, the grin on his face didn't vanish. Mikael was already crazy in the first place.

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Pat-re-on:

daniel alexander, WorldofASH, Aldnoah, Robert Campbell, Wills, Me, Rilayer, Todd, David Jensen, tirily19, Shadowsaja, GuyGoose, Duke York, Venom 0, Veren Hammock, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, Haddouch Belca'Sam and Ausner Gentil.]

[This is the first week of the month and it's the best time to subscribe. I don't recommend you subscribing at the end of the month because you won't get most of it.]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read: 

-60 advance chapters of MNPOTS

-39 advance chapters of TOFD]

[If you want you can read advanced chapters for minimum of ten pesos(PHP) by donating to my Paypal and Gcash, I will send you the google drive link once you donated.]

[Gcash:  09563201143 ]

[Paypal:  paypal.me/Pujimaki ]

9