Chapter 328
322 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 328

298 days in the Hidden Dungeon, it was equivalent to 7 weeks in the Earth. 

While the others were busy fighting the Monarch of Death, Mikael just recently finished the Room 97. 

When he came out, he didn't have any injury or bruise at all. He came out as if everything was normal. He killed the monsters in the Room 97 without a problem. 

The answer to that question was… The Hrunting. Since the time he acquired the Hrunting, Mikael became unfathomable. To top it all, Mikael was still not using the true power of the Hrunting. Because he felt like he didn't have to use it at all.

He could kill the monsters in the Room 97 as if he was walking in the park. To be honest, he felt like even the monsters in Room 98 were not going to be a problem. His eyes have a deeper meaning as if he found the essence of his power. 

So what actually happened when he acquired it? Does Mikael still use the Void Spear? 

The answer is, yes… just like what the readers expected. The Lightning Void Spear absorbed the Hrunting just like the Sigurd sword.

………
……

Back in the time when he didn't have the Hrunting.

Mikael realized that he already reached the limitation of his physical strength. It would be hard to increase his strength anymore. Unless he had to set off his existence as a human, he had to shave off his skin and become a God.

Furthermore, his Lightning Shock still didn't reach the bottleneck of its true potential. He still didn't know the last secret of his Lord of Lightning. 

"I don't have to think about that for now. Hehe, I'm excited to buy that weapon."

Mikael accumulated 10869 coins and he had a spare to buy other Items in the Store. He specifically bought the newest release of the Shounen Jump Magazine… Yeah, he did something stupid. 

"I can't help it, I want to know if Hunter x Hunter released a new chapter or if it's still on hiatus."

He said some shitty excuse. He just wanted to read the latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen. Shibuya Arc was heartbreaking.  Anyway, he already set his mind to buy the Hrunting when he first saw it in the store.

When he accumulated the right amount of coins to buy it. Mikael immediately checked the store and bought the Hrunting. An Item materialized right in front of him. It was a sharp sword and even a simple touch on its blade could cut the skin. 

When Mikael touched the Hrunting, three illusions almost ate him. The image of an ugly giant(Grendel), a mysterious beautiful woman, and a Dragon.

"Yare yare daze."

These creatures tried to swallow him whole but Mikael just yawned. This kind of attack won't work on him, especially when a ferocious spirit was living inside him. 

[Ora ora ora ora!!! You pesky dirty insects!! You dare to enter my domain!! Now, be ready to receive my seven-page ora ora!! Ora ora ora!!!]

A tiger roared and slaughtered the three existence that tried to penetrate Mikael's mind. They were quite powerful but Raijin was stronger.

After the three existence vanished, Mikael lifted the Hrunting. He didn't know why but something was telling instructions on how to use it.

"Okay, let's break it!!"

He grinned and summoned his Lightning Void Spear. His weapon was screeching and hungry to devour the sword. 

"Don't worry baby, I will never change you."

Mikael whispered to his Spear like a crazy person. Then, he activated his Shock and the Hrunting started crumbling. Mikael's Shock was far stronger than ever. The Spear absorbed the essence of the Hrunting until the sword was completely turned into dust. 

"… Nothing beats my natural intuition."

Mikael grinned like a madman. He found the key to open his true potential. 

………
……

It was a scene of carnage, the flesh from the undead flew around as the Hunter kept swinging his arms. 

Kim Soo-Woon was facing Ivan Smirnov. The Russian was just standing and commanding waves of undead to tackle down Kim Soo-Woon. He knew that Kim Soo-Woon won't easily die. 

"The best way is to use undead that has potent power to kill him. Such as this…"

Ivan Smirnov summoned a creature. 

As Kim Soo-Woon was fending the undead that kept coming. A surge of mana shook the place, a Furies materialized from the underworld. The Furies had black hair, it looked like a woman but the black wings behind it were always changing into an angel and devil. It was a dangerous creature that judged the sin of a person. 

"Tch, I'm just waiting for the right timing to attack but Ivan didn't think twice summoning a creature like this. A Furies, huh. Man, I remembered fighting some in the Hidden Dungeon."

Kim Soo-Woon heard that Ivan could teleport using his undead. So he planned to kill him in one shot, but because Ivan was a competent Hunter, he knew that fact and he was doing his best to keep his distance. Ivan didn't have the strength to fight Kim Soo-Woon head-on. 

"Oh well, I guess I have to be rough."

Kim Soo-Woon cast his spell. 

The Furies scanned Kim Soo-Woon's sins and she judged that Kim Soo-Woon was going to hell. The Furies cast the spell but she realized that her body was slowly crumbling. As if the Furies was being sucked by an invisible force until everything disappeared. 

The undead around Kim Soo-Woon disappeared into nothingness. Even Ivan Smirnov was shaken by his power. 

He stepped back but a blade entered his body, Kim Soo-Woon was behind and stabbed his chest. It was fast, even Ivan didn't see it coming. 

Ivan coughed blood, but he didn't look desperate. He was not afraid of death. He started laughing hysterically.

"Hehehahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!"

Blood spat out as he laughed. Kim Soo-Woon frowned and started activating his Skill. 

Ivan slowly crumble but the grin on his face didn't vanish. 

"Have you forgotten something? I'm called the Monarch of Death. I'm not afraid to die."

"You're not going to die. My Skill will bring you into nothingness."

"Pfft-haha, I know. You're not going to give me any mercy… that's why I don't give you mercy too."

"You!!"

Ivan Smirnov started laughing, he grabbed Kim Soo-Woon and tried to teleport to the center of the war. 

However, a Hunter who was wearing a mask appeared and cut Ivan into two. Niña didn't listen to Kyle's command. She didn't have any intention of letting Ivan live. 

7