Chapter 334
429 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 334

A blood-curdling cry echoed around, Mikael's Lightning Void Spear was deep within a woman. He was roasting her alive while having a wide grin on his face as if he was roasting a barbecue. 

"S- stop!! Gaaahh!! Ack-- stooooppp!!"

The woman tried to break free, tears slowly crept out of her eyes, begging him to stop. Yet the image she witnessed was a devil smiling upon her, Lilith lost her consciousness. Her expression was deep in pain, fear, and hopelessness. She curled like a frightened kitty as her organs popped open. 

"Tch, I thought it was going to be fun…"

He clicked his tongue. 

Mikael didn't even use half of his power, it was kind of boring. He didn't use his Void Spear that could penetrate any defense, he didn't use his Dragon Slayer too, and he didn't even use Raven nor Raijin. He pummeled Lilith using a few of his Skills as if he walked in the park and kicked a homeless cat and the cat was trembling and dying. That was the best analogy. 

………
……

In Osaka, Japan. 

Huge holes of darkness were hovering around. Millions of Demons landed, grinning and excited to spread despair. However, they didn't go to that one specific location. They were afraid of the woman who could freeze the time. It was an unknown concept.

Yuuki Kouri was standing in the middle of slaughtered Demons, she wiped her lips that had a taint of blood. Next to her, Shelley was tightly clutching the hem of her dress. Yuuki murdered these Demons in just a second. It was frightening because Shelley couldn't even see it. All she witnessed was that icicles formed inside the Demons and they all died. 

She turned to her big sister who was looking at the sky, Shelley understood that Yuuki changed. She was hurt and she could never return to normal again. Seeing all of the children dead gruesomely in the orphanage wounded Yuuki greatly. 

It was frustrating because Shelly was just a child and she couldn't help her. Yuuki killed these Demons all by herself. Yuuki, the only person who can freeze the time. 

………
……

In the Antarctic Ocean. 

"You fools, just because I retired doesn't mean that I'm weak. I'm just tired of being a King, yet you dare to steal my power?"

The Legendary Creature Leviathan sneered at the crazy Demons who dived into the ocean. He was once the holder of Sin of Envy. He didn't care about the current situation of the Demons, and he didn't care if the Demons destroyed this planet, he could find another place anyway. However, the most thing he hated was those who trespassed his territory. 

He opened his mouth and released a potent curse, he turned them into oblivion as their bodies slowly eroded. 

He coiled deep into the ocean as he wanted to sleep. 

"As always, they are always greedy. They don't know that the people of this planet have unique Skills."

He scoffed, this was the reason why he retired. Demons are stupid, their only goal was to spread despair just like how they corrupt the people and the planet. It was a boring life. But for the Demons, it was fun. 

The Demons who started to appear were the lowest rank, they were those who were mindlessly attacked anyone like rabid dogs. The higher ranks were still not showing, but it won't take a while for them to appear. 

………
……

"We failed…"

Kyle mumbled as he stared at the sky, it was completely black. He clicked his tongue, his eyes were bloodshot.

"I'm sorry…"

"Hm?"

Kyle glanced at Miriam who slumped her shoulders down, she felt like she was the reason why they failed. The situation right now was the most dangerous threat that they ever experienced. Miriam was anxious about Lemar, she closed her eyes and sighed when she confirmed that her baby was fine. 

She couldn't look at Kyle.

"If… If I seriously track Ivan, maybe I can stop this."

She weakly mumbled. She was clenching her bow tightly. She was frustrated. Kyle tapped her head and she jolted, her body felt that electric sensation. She was surprised as Kyle was not the type to do sudden actions like this.

"Miriam, it's impossible to track Ivan and his lackeys all the time. Closing your eyes and focusing all your energy on him will be detrimental. It's impossible for a human to do that. Especially when we have a child that we must protect… I'm not blaming you, I will never blame you."

Miriam averted her gaze, her ears were red. 

"Thank you…"

She sulked. 

Kyle shrugged but his eyes became serious as he turned around. He couldn't blame Miriam, rather, he blamed himself. He didn't think that Ivan would be the key that open the gate to the Underworld this time. He didn't expect it. Blood slowly dripped down as he bit his lip so strongly. It was frustrating to know the future yet he couldn't alter it positively. He felt like he made it worse. 

His thoughts were disturbed when a group of Demons landed close to them. They were grinning and laughing creepily. 

"Kishishishi! See? What did I tell you? We have a friend here!!!"

One of the Demons stepped forward. They were normal class Demons. They could think and they could speak but their minds were divulged to hatred so they were not that rational at all. All they wanted was to kill and do depravity. 

"Hey! How are you doing man?"

One of the Demons asked Kyle. The Demon could feel that Kyle was corrupted so he thought that he was a Demon. Well, it won't take a long time for Kyle to become a Demon if this situation kept going. 

"Ooohhhhh!! Hey, that chick over there is hot!"

The Demon yelled at his friends, pointing towards Miriam. 

"Hey, can we fuck her? She looks juicy --!!"

The creepy and wicked smile on his face disappeared together with his body. Kyle shot his Orb Beam and killed him without hesitation.

"What did you say?"

He was gritting his teeth. These lowly Demons said something outrageous and Kyle lost his reasoning. 

The Demons realized their mistakes and they started running away. They were Demons but they could deduce that Kyle was stronger. One of their friends died in just one shot of his Skill. Kyle didn't have any intention of letting them live, he cast his Skill and all of the Demons turned to dust. 

12