Chapter 335
366 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 335

The Strongest type of Demons is the Seven Demon Lords, they represent the Seven Deadly Sins and they have unique Skills that fit their Throne. 

A rank under them are the Demon Dukes, they are the Demons who gained their powers directly from the Demon Lords that they served. Delorio was a Demon Duke under Demon Lord of Lust, but because he lost his essence as time goes on, he became weak and turned into an ordinary Demon. 

The next is the Demon Counts, they work under the Demon Dukes. They are strong but not that strong to be a threat. 

Under the Demon Counts are the ordinary Demons. Just like their name, they are ordinary. 

And under them are the lowest, the Demons who didn't have rationality, Demons that always follow their instincts. They are more like animals. 

……….
……

The whole army of undead lost their master, one by one the undead started falling to the ground. They were dolls that lost their strings. Ivan Smirnov died and these undead gained their eternal peace. 

Humanity stopped the war yet no one dared to celebrate. The undead lost the battle but it didn't mean that the war was over. It was just getting started. The fact that the sky was completed black was enough premonition to what was about to happen. Darkness, pure malice, and the Earth was going to destroy. 

Lee Hal-Sung and Jake Raynold were running towards the mansion. When they entered the place, they found that the ceiling was destroyed and dead bodies were gathered on the floor. 

Both Janna and Ai Biyu were panting. Yet they knew in their hearts that they didn't kill all of these. Halfway through the battle, the undead started falling until no one was moving. 

Each of them confirmed that they completed the mission. Yet, whenever they looked at the dark eerie sky, they didn't feel any ounce of victory. 

Niña and Kim Soo-Woon approached them, they were both have a sour expression. Kim Soo-Woon erased Ivan's existence yet that dead man brought another problem. 

"So what happened?"

Jake inquired, he was a bit disheartened when he didn't gain a lot of experience points. That asshole Kyle Rockwell stole the kill and left them with weaker undead. 

"Just like you guess, Ivan brought other entities in the Earth."

Kim Soo-Woon used a vape this time. He exhaled and the cloud fogged around. He was nonchalant as if this was not his problem at all.

Well, to be honest, Kim Soo-Woon didn't feel any responsibility. He was just like going with the flow. He didn't have a family to protect, he didn't feel any ounce of respect for humanity anyway. Everything could go to hell. Humans are fucked up species, no one would be guilty once all of the population died. 

And yeah, the incarnation of hell started walking on their planet. 

"Hey… They are coming."

Niña mumbled as she felt like hundreds of Demons slowly cornered the mansion. The others feel it too, they raised their defense and prepared for attack. 

Then the first group of Demons showed up and assault them. Team-A didn't take a second to kill the Demons. These Demons were weak. 

"I can feel like the stronger ones are waiting for us to show our strength… Probably to plan a strategy."

Lee Hal-Sung frowned. The smarter Demons were commanding the weaker ones. 

"Yosh."

Kim Soo-Woon finished his session of vaping and he stood up. He turned to them and shrugged. 

"You all, leave this to me. Just go to Kyle instead… I feel like they are the most vulnerable right now."

He stated. He pulled something in his Inventories, it was an Item that he got from the Hidden Dungeon. It was a feather fan. It could memorize the scent of a person and this fan would take them to Kyle in just a second. He tossed the fan to Niña.

Yet…

"Yes, hehe, another xp!"

Jake Raynold whistled. He didn't listen to what Kim Soo-Woon said, he ran towards the Demons instead. 

He came outside and pounced on the Demons, he was not afraid to receive damage. 

"…"

Kim Soo-Woon and the others sighed, sometimes Jake was easy yet hard to understand. He always focused on one thing, leveling. Jake Raynold was true to his heart, he always wanted to gain level. As if he was addicted, or perhaps he was indeed addicted to leveling. He was like a child because of that… but he was a mature guy in the truest sense. So it was kind of cringe seeing him like this.

"Anyway, since Jake Raynold wants to stay here. You guys will go to Kyle and Miriam instead."

Kim Soo-Woon casually said and pulled his katana, Muramasa. He started walking towards the group of Demons that were fighting Jake Raynold. Jake fought the Demons without fear. He roared and killed anyone who tried to get close to him. 

Kim Soo-Woon assisted him by swinging his katana, the Demons were sliced in half and they disappeared as if they were sucked by a black hole. 

Niña glanced at the feather fan. 

She recalled something important. Kyle said that Miriam was the first target when the Demons invaded the Earth. She was the only existence that could see everything. So the Demon Lords wanted her dead. Miriam was a threat that could prevent them from invading this planet. 

Miriam's precious eyes were taken by Mammon, it was his greatest treasure. Niña clenched the feather fan, she didn't want that to happen. It was heartbreaking. 

Now that the Demons were on their planet, Niña understood that the danger was so close. She had to protect Miriam. She didn't hesitate and she started swinging the fan. Miriam could see everything but it didn't mean that she could evade everything. 

Then, a transparent cube covered them and they started flying towards Miriam, it was so fast. 

Niña clicked her tongue. 

"That Kim Soo-Woon, he didn't say that we will be teleported like this. This is not teleportation at all, it's fast transportation. More like I'm riding a jet plane!!"

She yelled.

9