Chapter 336
405 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 336

All around the world, Rifts that connected to the Underworld were opened. Every part of the planet was having the same problem, Demons kept showing around and killing innocent people. 

The Hunters tried their best to stop them but because they didn't know where these enemies came from, they didn't know where to defend. Even if they focus on one Rift, the other Rifts would pour Demons instead, as if it was an endless cycle. 

In Japan, the Elves adapted easily because they have their one and only Princess to lean on. Princess Belle already made preparation before the Demons even came. When groups of Demons tried to invade the kingdom, the Elves were prepared and bamboozled them. The Elves were filled with hatred, these Demons were the reason why they lost their planet. 

"Guwaaakk!!! W- what is happening? I thought these Elves are weak?"

"Y- yeah! We won the war against them, but they are different now!"

The lowly Demons yelled at each other. The elements of nature kept raining and the Demons didn't have time nor strength to defend against them. So they retreated with their tails tucked in. 

"Is it because of the World Tree?"

One of them said. 

"It's impossible, this World Tree is still small, it doesn't have the power to strengthen a kingdom."

The World Tree could create miracles and it was mostly connected to creating life. Yet the current World Tree was still 20 meters, it was still a child and didn't have enough power to reinforce a kingdom. In fact, the Elves didn't appear to be reinforced at all. They were just moving and listening to the command of their superior, and everything connect to one person of the highest position.

" Say, does the Elves have a leader like this? I heard that Princess Celine is a brave warrior but she's not the type who uses calculative strategies like this, at least not to this extent!"

The Elves trusted their Princess, and together with their deep seething hatred towards the Demons, they solidified as the strongest kingdom. 

The Demons cower in fear and start running away. In that short exchange, they lost thousands of lower Demons. 

………
……

While the world was busy on how to defend against the Demons. A new species opened a portal in a secluded place somewhere on the Earth. It was an abandoned mansion somewhere in Europe. They used this moment to achieve their mission while the world was busy. They were the Succubus together with fewer numbers of Methuselahs. 

The Succubus were wearing almost nonexistent clothes, only covering their private parts. They were beautiful and sexy, with their different distinctions, they were so erotic that males won't hesitate to breed them. They have wings on their backs and arrow-like tails. Lilith created them by separating her lust and inserting them into her first creation of dozens of Succubus, then these creatures started procreating by hunting men. Succubus were all females, and Methuselahs were the male counterparts. They have some friction here and there but because of their nature of being blooded by the Queen, they knew when to set their hatred. 

Succubus started giggling as they rubbed their tighs, they could sense the strong libido of the males of this world. This planet was a good breeding place to further expand their species. 

Behind them was a woman who had luscious red hair and crimson eyes, she inherited all of her features from her mother. However, some of her features were distinct and sharper, she was an obvious beauty. It said that she was created by Lilith by having a night of intimacy with a Demon Lord. Elizabeth was the greatest creation that Lilith created so far, and because of that, Lilith made her as her vessel if she died. It was a fucked up family circumstance. 

"Princess Elizabeth, where do we start? Should we look for the Methuselah first or save the Queen instead?'

One of the Succubus asked her. 

Elizabeth smiled at her and kissed her lips, the Succubus trembled and her inner tighs started to get wet. It was wonderful to be kissed by the Princess. 

" Does it taste good, I'm good at kissing right?"

Elizabeth brushed her hair and the Succubus purred. 

"T- thank you so much, Princess. It tastes so good."

"Is that so? Then it's reasonable because that will be your last kiss."

"Huh?"

Before the Succubus could comprehend what she said, her head was blown to pieces and her body dropped to the ground twitching. Elizabeth was smiling the whole time. 

"P- Princess!! W- what are you doing?"

An older Methuselah asked as his lips quivered at the sight. 

"Ah, what a great feeling. Do you know how hard it is for me to act like a good daughter?"

"You!!! The Queen will kill you!!"

The Methuselah spat as he realized what was happening, Elizabeth is a traitor. 

"Kill? Hah!" Elizabeth scoffed. " My mother can't kill me, at least not on this planet. She's bound by a contract that she couldn't kill any existence inside this planet. Since I have the blood of Methuselah, albeit 1/4, I'm protected by the contract. This world will not treat me as an enemy, at least not for the time being."

She elegantly smiled, she was right about everything. Elizabeth planned this situation, she acted that she wanted to help her mother but her true intention was to break free from her. And this planet was the best place to do that. 

Elizabeth brushed up her bangs and a small horn appeared. 

"Y- you!!!"

"Yes, just like you expected. I'm a traitor, I'm a bonafide Demon."

She grinned and activated her Skill, her eyes glowed and symbolic signs formed. Elizabeth used her sight to explode the blood. 

Just like now.

"Everyone run!!!"

The Methuselah screamed at the top of his lungs. Elizabeth's power was focused on her sight. Queen Lilith wondered how the Manticore's power works and she experimented using Elizabeth. Then Elizabeth awakened this unique ability. 

It was already late, Elizabeth killed thousands in just a second. Everyone that her eyes caught exploded. As long as there's blood inside a body, Elizabeth could explode it. 

She smirked and brought a coin out, the coin had the rose and child on each side.

"Run!!"

Some tried to run while some tried to fly, Elizabeth started laughing as blood and flesh rained around her. It was a sight to behold. Blood was her main way to kill.

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

Retired Old Man, Lios, Smooth, joshua shockley, Cocobig, Thedusk, Fandley, javier estremera, Nameless, Brian Tate, Ryuu, Milton Jaimes, Keith, Raini M. Terante, WorldofASH, Robert Campbell, Wills, Rilayer, Todd, VoidStar, Shadowsaja, GuyGoose, Duke York, Venom 0, Veren Hammock, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, Haddouch Belca'Sam and Ausner Gentil.]

[This is the first week of the month and it's the best time to subscribe. I don't recommend you subscribing at the end of the month because you won't get most of it.]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read: 
67 advance chapters of MNPOTS
45 advance chapters of TOFD]

[If you want you can read advanced three chapters for minimum of twenty pesos(20 PHP) by donating to my Paypal and Gcash, I will send you the google drive link once you donated.]

[Gcash:  09563201143 ]

[Paypal:  paypal.me/Pujimaki ]

10