Chapter 337
331 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 337

[Note: I just found that Hakanria's wife named Elizabeth too… I only learned it this hour when I searched my novel. To be fair, Elizabeth(Lilith's daughter) came from the famous story of Elizabeth Bathory. It said that she's the first vampire(sort of) in history. In this series, Hakanria's wife and Lilith's daughter don't have any connection aside from their name. But I don't know, maybe I can come up with an idea next time, lol. Such as both are actually connected, maybe's Hakanria's wife is actually Elizabeth…? Isn't that shocking? Yeah, maybe I can do that. Just let me edit the previous chapters.]

[Update: I dropped this idea because it will be too much to do.]

Elizabeth smirked as she was satisfied with what she was seeing. Dead bodies were all around, she killed her brethren as if they were livestock. 

"It's funny watching them running away from me like pigs seeing a butcher. Although some of them escaped. Well, once I finished this mission, I can clean all of my mother's lackeys."

Elizabeth wanted to erase all of Lilith's legacy. Her deep seething hatred was slowly showing, perhaps her behavior was affected too. 

"Who's in their right mind will use their daughters as a vessel to revive themselves. No one, only my crazy mother. She didn't see me as a person but a tool instead."

She clicked her tongue. How long did she act like a loyal daughter just to escape her predicament? Now, she was getting closer to her goal. 

"First, what's her name again? Miriam?"

Elizabeth was tasked to kill a woman. 

"It's said that she can see everything. I wonder if she can see me right now?"

Miriam was busy right now so she couldn't activate her Skill in a wide range. In fact, Miriam only focused her Skill around her. 

Because as of right now, Miriam and Kyle were fighting hundreds of thousands of Demons. They were in a tough situation too. 

"We will get there, but first… Let's kill these old Elves."

Elizabeth scoffed. Perhaps these Elves thought that Elizabeth didn't detect them. They were wrong. 

"But it's quite a shock that they didn't attack me, as if they know my powers."

Elizabeth was actually curious about that. These Elves were good at their job. Even now, their presence was unclear and she couldn't locate them well. All she knew was that there were Elves hiding around. 

"Based on their ability, it seems like they are Elders."

She was curious how they predicted her movement. It was frightening actually. 

"Maybe Miriam is not the only one who can see everything."

To be fair, Miriam could see the present time while Princess Belle could see multiple futures of Mikael, so their power was completely different. Although Miriam could see the future too, albeit much lesser than the Princess. 

Princess Belle just predicted this because she merged every clue she got from Mikael's multiple futures. Her power was not that accurate as of right now because Mikael was in the Hidden Dungeon. In this current time, all the Princess could see was about Mikael talking to a woman with blue and green hair. 

She achieved this precision because of her intellect, it was a blind prediction yet she did it right. Although it depends on the Elders if they could stop Elizabeth. 

………
……

While the Elders and Elizabeth were having their battle. 

Kyle and Miriam were fending off the Demons around them. The enemies were slowly increasing. As if the commander pointed its finger at them, to specifically kill them. 

Kyle started to see what was going on. It seemed like the Demon Lords knew about Miriam's ability. It was unknown how they found it but it was not important. Kyle knew that some Demons were sent first on the Earth to gather information about the planet, the Shadow Demon was the most dangerous of them. As for the others, it was either they were lying low or the Hunters already killed them. 

The spies told what they find to their superiors and these Demon Lords admitted that Miriam's Skill was dangerous. Once Miriam saw their faces, the Demon Lords could never escape from her eyes, especially if they were on Earth. So they first sent these multitudes of Demons to kill her before they set their feet on this planet. 

"… Although Demon Lords are simple and not easy to understand at the same time. They were always true to their instincts that sometimes they become unpredictable. I guess maybe one or two Demon Lords already entered this planet just to check what is happening."

That was a plausible idea. Demons were bad, but they could still think. 

"Just like Mammon, that person has only one thing, being greedy. He wants to take every treasure that he can find, particularly if they are rare."

And Miriam's eyes were part of that category, the ability to search a person once she saw him/her. 

Kyle gritted his teeth as he blew another Orb Beam towards the Demons. He killed hundreds yet they were not decreasing at all. 

"The answer is simple, Demons are vastly higher than the whole Earth's population combined."

Most of the Demons were not birthed, they were corrupted. So it justified their numbers. In fact, Kyle could see their distinctions. He could see that there were Elves and Beastmen around the Demons. Heck, he could even see some unrecognizable creatures. The only things that made them look like Demons were the horns and the red eyes, and the black blood too. 

Kyle frowned as their blood tainted his face. He turned around and found that Miriam was pulling her string non-stop, she killed hundreds in just a minute. Her accuracy was god-like, as always. Miriam retired but the Skills she acquired for a long time were still active in her veins. 

Kyle felt like he returned back in time when they were still in one team. 

Yet, a Demon with a unique Skill emerged from the darkness and almost kill Kyle. Miriam saw that and her arrow pierced the Demons. 

"Be careful."

She whispered while aiming her arrows well. 

"Thanks."

Kyle chuckled and glanced at the Demon, black blood slowly gushed out. Kyle was wondering if his blood was still red, or perhaps it was already black.

Support me using Power Stones in Webnovel or visit my Patreon!!

9