Chapter 339
328 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 339

World War Three. Since the undead completely vanished and Russia lost its leader, the three countries that were heavily affected by the war halted their advance. However, it didn't take a long time for new enemies to come and fight them. They didn't even have the time to celebrate nor announce that the war had ended. 

The news stopped their coverage about the war, instead, they focused their attentions on the pure black sky and the creatures who had horns that were laughing hysterically. These creatures were creating havoc all around the world. The lights in the streets were brightly lit up despite being 1:30 pm. The sun should be visible right now, shining all over yet that very image of the sun was nowhere to be seen. As if the whole planet was covered with mucus-like black membranes. 

So technically, since the war was happening all around the world, World War Three was still not finished. In fact, it became much worse. The countries that were not affected by the war against Russia were having a problem right now. 

It was kind of ironic that the person who created this was a human, a Hunter who should be the one to protect them. Ivan Smirnov triggered the Ragnarok. 

………
……

Miriam and the others regained their orientation, they could move their bodies on the right way again. However, they didn't have the time to be happy because Demons were still surrounding them. 

They were on the top of the hill, but their location was slowly getting filled with nasty Demons. The worst part was that these Demons were not like monsters. They had minds to do tricks. 

In fact, Miriam and the others were gradually receiving injuries. If not for the potions, they were definitely in their last breath right now. 

"They are retreating!"

"Something's gonna happen!"

Demons knew what to do and they were not mindlessly attacking them. Just like now!!

"Lee Hal- Sung, create a barrier using your swords!"

Miriam foresight what happened. Thankfully, Lee Hal-Sung was fast and he built a barrier before a black wind-like silhouette shot them. 

"… Where's Niña?"

Janna realized that one of them was missing, her mist was around them to make sure that no one would be missing. Yet, Niña just disappeared without any trace.

"You don't have to worry."

Kyle said and counterattack using his Orb Beam, he hit the target and glanced at Janna. 

"This is how we do our job. You don't know this, but our usual plan is to be the decoy while Niña is locating the leader and kill him."

"So Niña's finding the leader right now?"

"Yes, although these Demons came from two sectors so Niña has to kill two generals."

Kyle identified these Demons. The Demons who were staring hard like rabid dogs at the women( Miriam, Ai Biyu, and Janna) were Demons under the faction of Lust. These Demons had a strong tendency to rape women, especially the lower Demons because they couldn't control their primal urges. 

As for the second one, based on their thirst for blood, they were from the faction of Wrath. Their hatred was so strong that they wanted to destroy the whole place. 

'The one who had the Skill to alter our sense of direction was from the faction of Lust while the second one who shot us with wind is from the faction of Wrath.'

Their Skills were connected to the factions that they represents. Demons from the faction of Lust usually had connections to body or physique and mind attacks. And Demons from the faction of Wrath had Skills that focuses on destruction. 

Although not everything was accurate. Sometimes, their Skills were not connected to the Demon Lords that they serve. Sometimes it was about their innate ability. Such as the Elves who turned into Demons, they could manipulate the Elements of Nature despite being hell's pawns. 

"Miriam, did you give Niña the locations?"

"I did, before she left I told her where they are."

" Good, now we will wait till the generals died. Miriam, assist Niña."

"On it."

She replied and aimed her arrows at the sky, she fired them and the trajectories went down towards the first general. The Demon Count smirked as he found the arrows cute, he could evade them without a problem. He just took a step backward and he evaded them well. However, when he looked down, he realized that his torso was already cut in half. 

"Guahh--"

The Count tried to scream but another knife stabbed his throat and he couldn't speak at all. When the Demon Count looked around to call for help, he realized that everyone was already dead. The last thing he saw was a beautiful figure of the Goddess Death. 

Then, Niña vanished and ran towards the second target without a hassle. She was fast and she killed every Demon that she encountered. Her daggers were covered with black blood as she further ran. She was the silent doom. 

And when she reached the second target, she found that it was actually a woman. The Demon was smiling at the mist as she waited for the right time to attack. However, she didn't think that she would be the one who would be attacked instead. Before she could even realize what happened, she just found that her vision changed. Her head rolled on the ground, her eyes were confused but she didn't have time to comprehend because everything turned pitch black. 

"Niña killed the two of them."

Miriam confirmed as she closed her eyes. The two generals who commanded the Demons were all dead. 

Just as they predicted, the Demons became disoriented as time went on. It didn't take a long time for them to kill all of the Demons. Kyle grinned and eradicate them in just dozens of Beam, it was actually fun watching them die. He felt like his eyes were turning red but he disregard it

"Is everything over?"

Janna asked. Because of what she said, she jinxed this situation. 

8