Chapter 340
343 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 340

"Just as I expected, this is going to be tough…"

Princess Belle was biting her nail as sweat covered her forehead, she received a message from the Elders. They lost two Elders and they failed in keeping nor killing Elizabeth. The woman was strong, far stronger than them. They confirmed that Elizabeth is a God, just like Lilith and the Demon Lords. 

God was the term for the creatures who shed their biological entity and became immortal. Gods were different from each other, no one was the same. It was said that there were hundreds of Gods in the past but because of the Demons, this number slowly decreased until only a few were alive. 

Princess Belle was frustrated, the longer this situation went on, the worst the future got. This was the key that holds the multiple futures that she knew. If she failed, then the future would turn grim. 

Princess Belle commanded the Elders to retreat. To be honest, she felt guilty that she led two Elders to their death. She knew the danger, however, the Elders insisted on it. 

The Elders believed that Princess Belle was doing this for the betterment of the Earth. Just like how Princess Belle protected the Elves, the Elders knew that she was doing this for them. 

Princess Belle bit her lip, her hands were trembling. Despite knowing the future, it was still painful to see people dying. She might be sly but she treated life with great importance. In her heart, she felt like she killed those two Elders. So she promised that she would protect the Kingdom no matter what.

She clenched her necklace. 

"But, first I have to save her…"

The last thing she wanted to see was…

………
……

It was a splash announcement but Hong Kong was completely invaded by the Demons. If China failed in overtaking Hong Kong, the corruption would linger in the place and that region would be the habitat of the Demons forever. No humans could live in that place anymore unless they were ready to become Demons. If someone dared to enter the corruption-infected place, then they would slowly become crazy until horns appeared in the forehead and their eyes would turn into the color of blood. 

That was the curse of these creatures. 

………
……

"Is everything over?"

Just as Janna asked that question, a woman descended from the sky. She had red hair and red eyes, just like her mother. However, she hated her appearance so much that she wanted to bleach them. These crimson characteristics in her appearance were disgusting in her opinion because they reminded her of her bastard mother. 

Elizabeth entered the game. She scoffed as she looked at the dead bodies of Demons. They were weaklings. They were nothing but disposables.

"Found her."

As she looked around, she found her target. Miriam of the Eye was holding her bow with utmost seriousness. Miriam felt like something was strange, so she closed her eyes. 

Elizabeth tried to cast her Skill…

However, Elizabeth furrowed her brows when she sensed that fog started gathering around them. 

"Huh?"

Elizabeth was confused and surprised.

"Did they know about my power?"

Just like the Manticore, Elizabeth had to see the person to cast her Skill. She could make the blood explode, once finished, the person would blow up into pieces of flesh. It was a gratifying sight in her opinion, she liked seeing death. Perhaps she inherited this behavior from her parents because both of them were crazy.

'Let's see…'

Elizabeth closed her eyes and concentrate her sense of hearing. A few seconds later, she erased any unnecessary noises and listened to what they were saying. 

"Are you sure Miriam?"

A voice of a man could be heard, it seemed like he was talking to Miriam.  

"Yes, I'm sure. I can see a woman with red hair a hundred meters away from us. She has two horns on her forehead but she exudes a unique aura compared to Demons."

"… Tch, we have to retreat. She's a dangerous person. She can kill us using her eyes."

The man said and Elizabeth trembled because of shock. 

"Huh?"

She was confident that this was her first time on this planet. Yet, someone already knew about her power. 

"Unless the Methuselah spoked about my ability…"

That might be the case. Now, Elizabeth further acknowledged that she had to eradicate all of the Methuselahs after this. They were an eyesore. 

"Let's go, this place is dangerous."

The man shouted at them, he started pulling an Item out of his Inventories. Probably a teleportation device to escape.

"Not a chance."

Elizabeth won't give them the time. 

"You think I'm only a simple woman just because I can't see and activate my Skill? Then you are wrong. I'm a half Demon and Succubus. I have the strength and power to kill you without using my eyes."

Elizabeth grinned, she was a God in the first place. These puny little Hunters of this planet were not enough to contain her. 

"It's a good thing that my mother injured the Protector. This means that I can do what I want without a problem, hehe."

She giggled, like an innocent girl. Then, she dashed towards the fog. Her first target was the woman who cast this fog. She was a big threat.

Despite blocking her vision, Elizabeth could detect them well. 

She was like a panther that charged to kill a sheep. She was fast as the wind, however, someone could stand equal against her speed. The fastest woman blocked her path and sliced her throat. Her throat was sliced open and blood started pouring out like a fountain. Yet Elizabeth looked fine at all.

"Geez."

Elizabeth hissed, the wound in her neck disappeared in just a second. When she looked around, she found that the woman who injured her was missing. 

"… What is happening? Is she that fast?"

She asked herself while having her widest grin. She was intrigued. No one, no one ever did that to her unscathed. Yet, Niña succeeded in doing that. 

"I can't detect her… It was already late when she showed up, she sliced my throat… Hehe, it's kind of entertaining. She even escaped. No, to be exact, all of them disappeared."

The fog dissipated and everyone was gone, except for the dead bodies of Demons of course. Niña prevented Lilith from killing them, as expected from the Windless.

8