Chapter 352
328 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 352

Death is a word that means a lot, especially to mortals because it is an aspect that they fear the most.

"Gyaaahhh!!! Stop!!! Someone help me!! Please!!"

People were hiding from these creatures who had horns and red eyes. Some of these creatures had two pairs of arms, and sometimes they didn't appear to be humanoid at all. Except for the red eyes and horns that represent their species, they have a different appearance. 

"Gyahahaha!!"

"Let's go and fuck women!!"

"Wooohhh! Yeah baby!! Let's go! That's what I've been waiting for, that's what it's all about!! Wooh!!"

The Demons happily said.

Now, is the world going to destroy? Probably, once these Demons set their feet on the planet, 10/10 accurate, that planet would definitely die. The planet would be corrupted and no living things could live on the planet except Demons. Some tried to prevent that from happening, such as the Elves, Beastmen, and Dwarves. But in the end, all of them failed. Which caused them to flee and escape to another planet. 

Sadly, that very planet was being attacked by these Demons. 

Again, now, did the plan fail? Probably yes, because the usual guy who created the plan was dead. Unless another person stepped up. 

People said that the world was fucked up, but perhaps their idea was still mild compared to what was currently happening. Demons were grinning over the humans who tried their best to live. Like their names, these Demons were entertained to see them suffering. 

However, their ongoing onslaught would end as he came back. 

………  

……  

"Horee sheet!!"

Mikael was dumbfounded as he looked at the sky. It was pure black. It was creepy as fuck. As if Mikael was staring into the abyss. No stars, sun, or moon were present. They were missing. 

"… Am I on a different planet?"

He tilted his head. He started looking around. Because the Hidden Dungeon changed its location, Mikael realized that he was in the middle of fields where he could see some cows and goats. 

"I can sense that disturbance in the force."

He murmured the iconic line while sensing the Rifts that were hovering around. Mikael confirmed that he was indeed on the Earth. 

"The question is where? Ah, silly me, let's look at Goggles Map. You know, Google, goggles, hehe, get the joke?"

He opened his phone but he realized that he didn't have internet. The current technology was advanced and the internet could be accessed all around the world. Yet Mikael didn't have any signal at all. 

"… Meh, maybe my telecom is having a malfunction. Anyway, I have a built-in map... It says here that I'm in England?"

Mikael entered the Hidden Dungeon on a lonely island in the Pacific Ocean. Yet he came out of the England, quite bizarre.

"Oh well, I just have to start cleaning the mess around. After that, I will find Niña and the others."

He shrugged because some Demons detected him. 

"Great!! Humans!! Kill!!'

They hurried to end his life but the Demons died hundred meters away from him. As if they lost their batteries and fell off like broken toys. 

"Done."

He grinned. He didn't even move his fingers at all. He was just casually standing on the field while reminiscing about the black lonely sky. 

………  

……  

Lane and Christian were still busy with their job called Demon extermination. Added the fact that Kitsune, Furrneka, and Hakanria came and helped them. Although Kitsune was prioritizing Klein's status. 

Klein was still rampaging on the battlefield, swinging his arms all over and killing Demons that dared to reach him. 

Kitsune was with him, she was happy to see Klein showing his dominance. She was blasting the Demons and crushing their bodies to bits. Their combination was deadly, as Klein focused on close combat while Kitsune was doing her job as a nonstop rocket launcher barrage. 

To be honest, they were just scraping the surface because Demons kept appearing like they were mushrooms. 

Kitsune glanced at Lane who was smashing Demons using her giant vines. 

"You think five minutes is enough?"

She asked. Lane immediately understood what she was talking about. She was surprised that Kitsune knew what she was thinking. Perhaps Kitsune noticed her secret Skill. 

Anyway, it did not matter. They have to eliminate these Demons. Lane slightly nodded and Kitsune smirked. She cast her power and the Demons cried in pain as shards of mana penetrate them. 

"Everyone, protect Lane."

Christian commanded, but to be honest, he didn't know if this group would listen to him. 

"Hah, shut up your fooking mouth!"

Hakanria scoffed and continued fighting without caring for them. He hated Demons and he did not care about Christian nor Lane. He just wanted to kill these Demons, that's it.

As for Furrneka, she glanced at Christian but she decided not to listen. She didn't know him actually. She summoned Black Serpent and cast an explosion. She was not that close to any one of them, except Klein and Kitsune. 

… As for Klein, just as Christian expected, Klein roared and charged at the Demons without any fear. 

So Christian shook his head and created a barrier to protect Lane. Only Kitsune and Christian were doing their best to protect her. 

Well, it was good anyway because the Demons lost their focus on one point. After all, Klein, Furrneka, and Hakanria were fighting Demons singlehandedly. 

Then, as they were fighting, Lane created a divine giant tree. It had golden leaves and it was releasing divinity and the Demons started screeching because of the divinity. They hate this kind of holy power, it was poison. 

The Demons realized that they have to eliminate the caster first. However, Christian and Kitsune protected Lane competently. Demons tried to crack the barrier but Christian effortlessly created another one. 

"I'm ready!"

Lane shouted after a few minutes. She didn't think twice and cast her power. She targeted every creature that was releasing black miasma called corruption. 

The Yggdrasil glowed and a powerful surge of mana erupted. The trembling reached almost all of Asia. Lane had to consume a tremendous amount of mana but it was worth it, especially against these Demons. 

7