Chapter 353
291 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 353

The Demons felt like something changed in them. However, it was already late, they looked at their bodies and found that their feet and hands slowly transformed into tree branches. This is the power of Yggdrasil. 

Lane could change the structure of living beings by turning them into trees. This Skill was actually difficult because it consumed a great amount of mana and she needed a description of her enemies. It was fortunate that Demons had unique characteristics and they were releasing corruption, an awful aura.

The gigantic tree was releasing light and even the dark sky was illuminated for a second. 

Yggdrasil was a massive long-range attack, spanning and reaching the end of Euroasia and India. Sadly, Lane's Skill couldn't pass through the body of water so Island countries such as Japan and the Philippines were not affected. 

Lane focused on these characteristics of having red eyes and horns. 

She understood that she couldn't kill all of the Demons but turning some parts of their bodies into plants was still favorable. 

"… So cool."

Furrneka mumbled as she looked around. She couldn't believe that a single person could do this massive damage. Every Demon around them turned into greenish dark trees. It was creepy to be honest because the trees were filled with resentment.

Because these Demons were close to Yggdrasil, the Divine Tree, their bodies couldn't fight against the transformation and they completely died. The whole battlefield became a forest, it was a horrible yet beautiful scene. 

"Koho!"

However, Lane, on the other hand, was coughing up blood. She admitted that draining her mana was damaging her body. If her enemies were fewer and she didn't cast for a continental-wide Skill, she wouldn't receive much damage. Even drinking a mana potion won't ease her. She had to take a rest. 

She smirked.

Yuuki could freeze the time. 

Miriam sees everything. 

Niña could erase her presence. 

Then, Lane could change the physical structure of a person and turn him into a plant, a living plant. Because technically, a plant is a living creature. And Yggdrasil had a wide range, so much wide range.

Trees of five to ten meters tall were all around them. As if the deadly field turned into a place replenished with life. Which had a double meaning. 

"Good job."

Kitsune appeared and patted her head, Lane wanted to stop her but she was too weak, so just glared instead. 

"You killed most of the Demons, as for the Demons far away, their limbs turned into plants. That's enough to stop their tracks for at least five to ten minutes, the Hunters could kill them within that time. I can say that your Skill killed them too."

The glowing giant tree, Yggdrasil, lost its power and crumbled. Just like Lane who lost her consciousness. 

"Now…"

Kitsune glanced at her baby, Klein was still in his werewolf form. He was talking to Fenrir and it seemed like they were having an inner struggle. Well, Fenrir is an awful wolf and he didn't listen to anyone. 

"I guess I have to calm Klein before I head to that place."

She was looking in a certain direction, it was the direction where she sensed a powerful presence. To be honest, they were actually two but the other one disappeared, as if the person flee because she was injured.

The first was from Spain and the other was in Russia. 

"… Huh, the presence disappeared too?"

Kitsune tilted her head, because of her ability to command mana, she easily detected that the remaining God disappeared too. 

"What is happening? Did they meet something or someone?"

She didn't know. 

"Ah, anyway, I have to calm my baby instead of thinking about them."

She whistled. Since the two unknown Gods disappeared, she might as well helped Klein with his problem. It was awful that he partnered up with a terrible spirit like Fenrir.

However, ten minutes after, the existence in Spain returned again and she was fucking pissed. 

………  

……  

Just as Kitsune expected, the Demons' bodies turned into trees but not all of them became trees completely. Some of them retained some part of their appearance but because they were in the middle of battle, the Hunters didn't show mercy and continued killing them. 

Within ten minutes, millions of Demons died because they couldn't defend against the Hunters. Although those numbers were replenished easily because of the thousands of Rifts all around. 

As for the other continents, sad to say, because Lane's Skill couldn't travel in the water and her mana was not enough to do that anyway, the Demons in that places didn't transform into trees and they continued slaughtering humans. 

The Earth had around 8 billion people but that number was diminishing as time passed, which was in some perspective views, it was actually good news. Humans were parasites that slowly killed the Earth. 

Anyway, it was summarized that most of the Demons in Aisa had been taken care of. The Hunters had enough Skills to kill those immobilized Demons. 

.........

......

...

Miriam's call was right, they indeed meet the Elves. There were hundreds of Elves and all of them were high rankings and some were Elders. As if they were formed just for this mission. 

However, one thing made her confused or troubled. The Elves asked about Niña, it was anticlimactic. 

Everyone knows that Elves hate Niña so much, so looking for her was kind of unexpected. 

'Unless they want to do bad things to her. But that's not the case.'

Miriam read their expressions, the Elves were serious to protect Niña. Sure, they were angry, but they still want to protect Niña. As if she was something important to them. 

Even Ai Biyu felt that awkwardness, but she immediately erased it. For now, she had to focus on how to escape the crazy Demoness and protect Miriam. 

"Niña is fighting the red-haired Demon."

When Ai Biyu said that, the Elves changed their expressions into something bad. They were late. 

However, that disappointment quickly turned into seriousness. They sense a powerful person showing up.

Ai Biyu and Miriam knew this presence, Miriam's face contorted and she wanted to cry. As for Ai Biyu, she was biting her lip till it bled. 

They understand what happened, Niña failed. 

"You insects, I will kill all of you!!"

Elizabeth Luxuria appeared again, and this time, she was pissed. Her face was mutilated and it looked horrible. It seemed like Niña gave her a hard time. 

10