Chapter 358
263 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 358

Mikael landed at the evacuation center and the Hunters raised their weapons at him. They were staring seriously at the unknown man. Because Mikael was gone for almost a year, his appearance was kinda hobo. He had an unshaven beard and long hair reaching his shoulder. So yeah, it was normal that Hunters may find him unfamiliar. 

Mikael was famous, especially after what he achieved in the Tournament, however they only know Mikael who had a proper haircut and no beard. This version of Mikael was unknown to them. 

"Who are you!!!?"

They were on high alert because the battle against the Demons was still ongoing. Perhaps this person was a Demon who put human skin on.

"I don't have time for chit-chat. Go on and fight me if you want, but I'm not responsible if you died."

"What did you say!!?"

They were pissed, yet Mikael was not intimidated at all. 

Mikael was mad right now. He just lost Niña, and Miriam said that there was a way to save her. It was still not sure but it was better than doing nothing. 

So Mikael won't hesitate to go to a battle just to find this person. In fact he didn't care if these Hunters died. It was their mistake for blocking him. 

"Get out of my way."

He commanded and the air vibrated with his voice alone. The Hunters felt the pressure and even some of them kneeled. Mikael's presence was dominating their very existence. 

"A- attack him!!"

The Hunters started pouring their mana and Mikael just casually walked. He didn't care anymore. 

The Hunters cast their Skills and attacked him. Yet Mikael accepted their attacks like nothing. 

The Hunters became stricken when they found that their Skills didn't damage Mikael. The guy was just walking like a tank, everything was fine. With no hesitation, staring ahead.

The area became covered with different lights as Skills flew in one direction. 

"S- stop!! D- don't take a step. Or else we will kill you!!"

They tried to frighten him but Mikael's cold eyes stated that he didn't give a fuck. He even found it funny. 

"Kill? You almost cast hundreds of Skills at me, yet I didn't have a scratch. And you're threatening to kill me?"

Mikael muttered and found the poor guy who stepped in his path because he couldn't move his feet because of fear. 

"S- stop-- wagah!!"

The poor guy flew hundreds of meters because Mikael slapped his face. His head was bleeding as he rolled against the rough ground. 

"K- kill him!"

"STOP!!!"

Before they could successfully lose their lives, a person stepped in to stop the fight. 

Seven appeared, and his eyes were glowing as he looked around the Hunters. He clicked his tongue in annoyance. Infighting was the last thing they wanted while in the war. 

"S- sir Seven Ttthhhhhiiiiissss ggguuuuyyyy ttttrriiieeeddd ttoo---"

"Shut up I don't want to hear it."

Seven stared at the guy who was speaking and the guy's speech and movement became slower. As long as his sight was on the guy, his movement would become slower than the snail. 

"Tch… I don't know what happened but based on your expression, I can say that it's not good."

"Seven."

Seven shook his head. He approached the stoic Mikael. 

"I will not ask, just follow me."

Seven could feel Mikael's boiling frustration. He didn't know what happened but he could definitely see that Mikael was pissed. He knew that these Hunters who attacked Mikael would be dead in a minute if he didn't step in. Mikael was determined to kill them. It sent shivers down his spine thinking of it. He was wondering how Mikael became this pissed to have dead eyes as if he lost everything. 

Mikael was like a hollow person, it won't be even a surprise if he turned this place upside down with the flesh of humans and Demons around. Seven swallowed hard, he couldn't control his back from sweating. 

He started walking and Mikael followed him with no problem. The Hunters gave way for them but their eyes still lingered on Mikael. If he tried to do something wrong, he would receive a barrage of Skills. 

Yet, Mikael just casually stared at them and these lowly Hunters started puking blood. A true God stared down at them and their mortal bodies couldn't hold themselves. 

Even Seven felt the pressure, if that pressure was directly pointed at him, perhaps he would cough blood too or much worse. 

"Seven, Miriam said that you will take me to someone. I want you to do it right now."

Seven nodded. He couldn't say no, not when Mikael's haggard face was peering at him so seriously. He gulped down his saliva. It was quite disturbing that he understood what was happening. Seven knew Andromeda's power. This means that someone... 

Seven's face became much worried. 

"Follow me. Just don't attack the Hunters again, okay?"

"I will try."

Seven took Mikael to the top of the center to meet Adalyn and the others. 

Adalyn started running to greet them. However, her expression gradually changed, from happy to confuse to worried. She became pale when she met Mikael. This was not the guy who saved their lives, this is another person. Her delighted face turned 180. 

For a second, Adalyn almost muttered a curse. 'Who are you?' She said in her mind but she bit her lip instead. She knew that this person in front of her is Mikael Tibano, the guy who gave Seven a Skill Book and changed their lives for the better. Yet Adalyn couldn't even look at his eyes as she got closer, her instinct was telling her not to. This was not the Mikael they know. 

"..."

She couldn't say anything. 

"Get out of the way."

Mikael mumbled and both siblings flinched. Seven wanted to say something but Adalyn squeezed his arm. 

"I'm sorry..."

She moved away, her knees were shaking. Her face was so pale. She never experienced this kind of pressure, not even in the Punishment nor the Dungeons she visited. 

"Please speak your intention why you want to meet the Saint."

When Mikael got closer to Andromeda, Titania's blocked him because she felt that Mikael was dangerous. She had to protect Andromeda even if she died. 

8